Thread: Sean Hannity lies about Rand Paul's poll numbers today on air.

Sean Hannity lies about Rand Paul's poll numbers today on air.

Sean Hannity in the 2nd hour of his show lies on air about poll numbers.
    Citing the new CBS Nationwide Poll
    http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/292891756/CBS-News-New-York-Times-Poll-...(link is external)
    He (Hannity) begins by saying Trump in 1st, who is in 2nd ..... Then when it came to 5th he takes a deep pause.........and Jeb Bush with 3% "none of the other candidates even show up" and the proceeds to name them ...Rand Paul, Chris Chrisite ...etc.
    Please spread this, Rand will get a lot of publicity, and call Rand's office and let them knowor Senate office.
    Blast Hannity too.
    If anybody can get a YouTube of the episode from his radio show I will add it to the post.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeinmo View Post
    http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/292891756/CBS-News-New-York-Times-Poll-...(link is external)
    He (Hannity) begins by saying Trump in 1st, who is in 2nd ..... Then when it came to 5th he takes a deep pause.........and Jeb Bush with 3% "none of the other candidates even show up" and the proceeds to name them ...Rand Paul, Chris Chrisite ...etc.
    Please spread this, Rand will get a lot of publicity, and call Rand's office and let them knowor Senate office.
    Blast Hannity too.
    If anybody can get a YouTube of the episode from his radio show I will add it to the post.
    2007 all over again.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Exactly, it was so blatant. Hannity is the biggest fake on the air.

He may have been looking at the RCP page?? For some reason they decided not to show a bunch of candidates.

EDIT: I see they fixed it now.

What do you mean they fixed it ? He named the new CBS poll and put Jeb in 5th with 3%

What do you mean they fixed it ? He named the new CBS poll
    The RCP page had a dash (-) in that poll for every candidate other than Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Carson and Bush. It gave the impression that the other candidates weren't even included. Maybe Hannity was looking at that and assumed the dash meant everyone else had 0.
    Last edited by SilentBull; 12-10-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Hannity received a tremendous amount of press around here just prior to the start of the cycle. At the time, I thought it t be rather counter-intuitive given that what we see today was predictable.

There is much to be said for independent liberty minded media. I wish this place would focus more in that direction.But we don't . Seems like we just keep feeding the very monster that wants to eat us up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotcha - well Hannity needs to use better info, I'm going to say that the RCP puposefully but the info out there with coordination of the talking radio heads so that they like Hannity have an excuse and a way out for their propaganda.

these guys are slime balls

Does Hannity want to get pelted with snowballs again?

Per Twitter, Rand will be on Hannity tonight. Maybe Hannity will bring up the poll and Rand can correct his stupid ass.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Quite possibly.

A Desire To Obey A Strong Male Tyrant Is Evidence Of Repressed Homosexuality
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Homosexuality
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quite possibly.

A Desire To Obey A Strong Male Tyrant Is Evidence Of Repressed Homosexuality
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Homosexuality
    Hmm, I take it if he's a baseball fan he's the type that wears a face-mask and pads then.

A couple months ago, Hannity was really good about correcting himself for something inaccurate he said about Rand. He had Rand on his radio show, apologized a couple times to him on air, and I think again the next day when Rand was on the TV show.

Rand is on Hannity's show right now. (FOX)

Guys, Hannity reported the poll and the live caption pic showed Rand in 5th, what he said is another situation. Fox at least showed Paul where he is w/o the other chaffe we saw from CBS/MSLSD in an earlier thread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do people really expect Hannity to tell the truth-particularly about someone he is biased against?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

To play devil's advocate, it's probably a bigger story anyways that Bush is at 3% than Rand being 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    Hannity received a tremendous amount of press around here just prior to the start of the cycle. At the time, I thought it t be rather counter-intuitive given that what we see today was predictable.

There is much to be said for independent liberty minded media. I wish this place would focus more in that direction.But we don't . Seems like we just keep feeding the very monster that wants to eat us up.
    Have you got a billion in your pocket?

...yea, me neither.

Not much we can do about creating alternative media then.

As the generations pass, cheap online media may have more influence, but for the time being we're stuck with the retards on FOX.

...trying to extract the maximum possible coverage from them, by hook or by crook, to influence those who get their news from the idiot box.

...which is still the vast majority, sadly.

Oh...

And $#@! you Hannity.

Get the snowballs ready gents.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
    To play devil's advocate, it's probably a bigger story anyways that Bush is at 3% than Rand being 5th.
    Certainly, that is well worded.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    That wouldn't be enough . . .
    if yellow journalism distorting results from another media source are so blatantly skewed - in the no-spin zone of Faux News no less -
    than if not a violation of some standard of the FCC and FEC, than a civil lawsuit from CBS about lying about their results.

Sean Hannity the journalist should know not to go full retard . . . maybe it could be his lawsuit defense.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
    Yes, Rand is ahead of Jeb nationally for first time - that was the story Hannity was so afraid of he had to lie.
    He needs it to happen a few more times before he can spit out those words, just like with Guiliani.
    It now makes it a bigger story - especially if it can effect polling currently going on. This mistake could go viral.

I blame the media; I don't necessarily blame Hannity for this. If you read this article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-don...ernie-sanders/

This is what is says:

Marco Rubio is in fourth place with 9 percent. Jeb Bush is getting the backing of just 3 percent of Republican primary voters nationwide, his lowest percentage to date in CBS News polling. Carly Fiorina's support has also dropped; she is at just 1 percent now.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    . . . This mistake could go viral.
    https://www.facebook.com/randpaul201...235936/?type=3

This is yellow journalism that the FCC should be made aware of . . . Carly is in the top six, huh (?)

Last edited by Jan2017; 12-11-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: add facebook link / add screenshots

Blast Hannity too.
    Almost unbelievable to me, the margin of error was an enormous 6 percent. So it is not as if he was entirely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post

Liberty minded media is watched by the people who already support Rand. Not many "liberty" folks are polling for trump or bush. We need THOSE people.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by givemeliberty2010 View Post
    Almost unbelievable to me, the margin of error was an enormous 6 %
    Where did they get that number . . . who voted on which of the questions ?
    431 GOP Primary voters, but what was the polling when independents were included . . .

Q14-Q41 HELD FOR FUTURE RELEASE
    Unweighted
    Weighted

Total Respondents 1,275
    Total registered voters
    Total Republicans
    Total Democrats
    Total Independents
    Total Republican Primary Voters
    Total Democratic Primary Voters
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-11-2015 at 11:25 AM.