Thread: The Winner of the National CPAC has ALWAYS been in the main debates

Exclamation The Winner of the National CPAC has ALWAYS been in the main debates

Name one debate where the cpac winner was still running but not in the main debates, and i'll shut up .. (polls are useless when it comes to the cpac winner, they have an immunity)

If the CPAC winner, is not in the main debates the GOP will no longer use that station for future debates .. (that's how huge the national Cpac is)

The stations know this .. so please stop pandering to these useless polls, they can not push the cpac winner out of the debates if they don't drop out themselves .. (which is what they have been trying to do with Rand Paul)

All they can do is continue to give Rand Paul the farthest stand like they have been doing, but he still HAS TO BE on that stage ..
    Last edited by NativeOne; 12-09-2015 at 11:20 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Debate criteria has been listed. Those are the only numbers they care about in determining who's on stage. Yes, I agree the polls are bull$#@!. What should Rand do, say they are intentionally manipulating the polls against him then just get labeled as desperate or a conspiracy theorist?

Quote Originally Posted by NativeOne View Post
    they can not push the cpac winner out of the debates if they don't drop out themselves
    Not sure what you mean here. The media picks and chooses when CPAC is relevant depending on who wins it.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Not sure what you mean here. The media picks and chooses when CPAC is relevant depending on who wins it.
    Doesn't matter how the media views the CPAC, the CPAC is not about the media, the CPAC is about the GOP ..

If the media thumps down the GOP's CPAC winner from the national debate stage, the GOP will NOT use that media station (cnn,cbs,nbc, or fox new station) any more.
    no GOP candidate will be attending any more of their debates .. PERIOD ..

The CPAC is that big a deal .. YES ..

The GOP has already started rethinking, the debate stage .. you actually think the GOP will stand for any of them to refuse the main stage for it's CPAC winner, and not be held accountable ..??

you actually think the GOP will stand for any of them to refuse the main stage for it's CPAC winner, and not be held accountable ..??
    Seeing how it's the one person they dont want to win who won it..yes.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Seeing how it's the one person they dont want to win who won it..yes.
    And that's exactly the reason why, the GOP would pull their candidates from any of the future debates that station may have ..

So at this point they have to ask themselves one thing ..

Will it be worth losing those future GOP debates ..?

And the answer is NO ..

Especially when there's the slightest chance, the person you blow off (which is the National CPAC winner), will actually win the nomination and become president .. remember they also blew off obama ..

And that's exactly the reason why, the GOP would pull their candidates from any of the future debates that station may have ..

So at this point they have to ask themselves one thing ..

Will it be worth losing those future GOP debates ..?

And the answer is NO ..

Especially when there's the slightest chance, the person you blow off (which is the National CPAC winner), will actually win the nomination and become president .. remember they also blew off obama ..
    The sad truth is nobody cares. The CPAC victory has already been forgotten about by most people. However, if Rubio or Cruz had won it then it would probably still be relevant as a reason why "they are a solid candidate". Also I question how powerful a CPAC victory is anyway. Walker was at a solid second and he's not in the race anymore. Ron won CPAC and it didn't do too much in helping him in the grand scheme of things. As I stated before, the power of a victory is mostly in the hands of the media.

Name one debate where the cpac winner was still running but not in the main debates, and i'll shut up .. (polls are useless when it comes to the cpac winner, they have an immunity)

If the CPAC winner, is not in the main debates the GOP will no longer use that station for future debates .. (that's how huge the national Cpac is)

The stations know this .. so please stop pandering to these useless polls, they can not push the cpac winner out of the debates if they don't drop out themselves .. (which is what they have been trying to do with Rand Paul)

All they can do is continue to give Rand Paul the farthest stand like they have been doing, but he still HAS TO BE on that stage ..
    That's pretty naïve.

Media will do what the $#@! it wants. If Rand ain't polling into the main debate, he's out. Period. Not sure why you think CPAC matters one bit.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    That's pretty naïve.

Media will do what the $#@! it wants. If Rand ain't polling into the main debate, he's out. Period. Not sure why you think CPAC matters one bit.
    Again ..

That's exactly the reason the GOP will pull all future debates from them ..

However will allow them to be part of future debates in the sense of having one person from their station to ask questions, at a debate they will no longer be allowed to host ..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again ..

That's exactly the reason the GOP will pull all future debates from them ..

However will allow them to be part of future debates in the sense of having one person from their station to ask questions, at a debate they will no longer be allowed to host ..
    So you think the GOP gives a $#@! about whoever wins at CPAC? You think the GOP will 'Pull all future debates' if the CPAC winner isn't in the debate? Just what GOP have you been watching the past few years. The GOP wants Rand OUT! The GOP only pays homage to CPAC victors when it suits their purpose.

Again.... Naïve doesn't quite cut it...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

What would be the GOP's inclination? To stick it's neck out for Rand. Not likely.

If you are going to see manipulation, it would be in favor of one of the candidates from Florida. But given Trump's hold on the grenade, I think the GOP brass is frozen solid in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by WTLaw View Post
    What would be the GOP's inclination? To stick it's neck out for Rand. Not likely.

If you are going to see manipulation, it would be in favor of one of the candidates from Florida. But given Trump's hold on the grenade, I think the GOP brass is frozen solid in fear.
    That's why they should start looking into supporting Rand.

Just LOL @ this thread

Quote Originally Posted by adam220891 View Post
    Just LOL @ this thread
    LOL @ the troLL aka adam220891

Yes troll, as long as you don't have a valid reason for the 'LOL' , you're a troll ..

If you hadn't noticed, the GOP hasn't been even slightly conservative for a very long time now. Hell even CPAC isn't all that conservative, it's only relatively so compared to the uber-progressive GOP mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    So you think the GOP gives a $#@! about whoever wins at CPAC? You think the GOP will 'Pull all future debates' if the CPAC winner isn't in the debate? Just what GOP have you been watching the past few years. The GOP wants Rand OUT! The GOP only pays homage to CPAC victors when it suits their purpose.

Again.... Naïve doesn't quite cut it...
    Again .. your perception may not always be what is actually going on ..

Cutting one's loses, and actually going with a winner, (Rand Paul) is the only option the GOP has ..

It's the writing on the wall .. the GOP can not take another lost .. none of the establishment yahoos will win, and trump will not see the nomination, because he actually isn't seeking it .. he's only showing the GOP it's weakness, then he will bow out .. but only after weakening it to the point of no return .. Rand Paul is their ONLY option !!!

The independent party as well as the liberty ones will out grow it, and the GOP will become irrelevant after another wh lost ..

How about this: name a time recently where there have been so many GOP candidates that there actually needed to be a main and undercard debate.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again .. your perception may not always be what is actually going on ..

Cutting one's loses, and actually going with a winner, (Rand Paul) is the only option the GOP has ..

It's the writing on the wall .. the GOP can not take another lost .. none of the establishment yahoos will win, and trump will not see the nomination, because he actually isn't seeking it .. he's only showing the GOP it's weakness, then he will bow out .. but only after weakening it to the point of no return .. Rand Paul is their ONLY option !!!

The independent party as well as the liberty ones will out grow it, and the GOP will become irrelevant after another wh lost ..
    I think most of us agree that the underlying basis for a Paul campaign is needed. The GOP platform needs to be altered. Cruz wont do it, he doubles down on positions that should be let go. But nobody, save us, sees this at the moment. True, we can have fiscal discipline if we end the stupid wars and stop nannying our citizens. Thats true. But they dont get that, and wont rally behind Paul even if they were given an explicit Paul or Trump choice.

Quote Originally Posted by WTLaw View Post
    I think most of us agree that the underlying basis for a Paul campaign is needed. The GOP platform needs to be altered. Cruz wont do it, he doubles down on positions that should be let go. But nobody, save us, sees this at the moment. True, we can have fiscal discipline if we end the stupid wars and stop nannying our citizens. Thats true. But they dont get that, and wont rally behind Paul even if they were given an explicit Paul or Trump choice.
    There was time before coming here .. that i actually thought the GOP was for ever, but the things i'm seeing now, makes my head spin ..

They have to hear the drums of it's demise, if not; so be it ..

"let it not be said they were not warned" ..