Thread: Trump’s Focus on Muslims Distracting Him from Campaign Against Mexicans, Supporters Fear

Trump’s Focus on Muslims Distracting Him from Campaign Against Mexicans, Supporters Fear

Too many threats/invasions facing America, only one Trump.
    Maybe he could recruit some like-minded assisstants and multi-task?

Trump’s Focus on Muslims Distracting Him from Campaign Against Mexicans, Supporters Fear

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—There are growing fears among supporters of the Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump that his new focus on Muslims is distracting him from his campaign against Mexicans.

After the billionaire said he would consider shutting down mosques if he were President, supporters expressed concern that such signature proposals as a wall with Mexico and mass deportations were being lost in the shuffle.
    Carol Foyler, who viewed a recent Trump appearance on television, said that she was “alarmed” to hear him talk about closing mosques “without mentioning the wall with Mexico even once.” “I just worry, I guess, that with all of this talk about Muslims he’s really forgetting about Mexicans,” she said. “It feels kind of like a bait-and-switch.”

Another Trump supporter, Harland Dorrinson, agreed. “Shutting down the mosques is a great idea, sure, but he shouldn’t do that if it’s going to divert resources from forcibly deporting eleven million immigrants,” he said. “I would be very sad to see that happen.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...upporters-fear

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This computer stuff is fun.

"The Patriarch"

I know it's Onion type of humor but I don't doubt some of his supporters are thinking this, "Don't forget about them damn Mexicans!" It's almost hard to tell if it's real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    I know it's Onion type of humor but I don't doubt some of his supporters are thinking this, "Don't forget about them damn Mexicans!" It's almost hard to tell if it's real or not.
    Tis the world we're living in.
    "The Patriarch"

Why can't he do both?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This computer stuff is fun.

That looks cool. I've got to join this tweet revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Yea it sounds like a regular news article.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why can't he do both?
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why can't he do both?

Donald Trump Mocks Ted Cruz for ‘Surging’ to 14%
    14 Dec 2015 Las Vegas, NV
    Speaking for over an hour to a rapt and rowdy audience at the Westgate Hotel–punctuated by cheers, hecklers, and chants–Trump took on the media, political correctness, radical Islam, Hillary Clinton, his Republican rivals, and the political establishment.
    The mood turned somber at one point, when Trump brought families onstage whose relatives had been murdered by illegal aliens, including the family of Jamiel Shaw, Jr. He gave the microphone to Jamiel’s father, who told the audience that Trump “feels what we feel.”
    A heckler shouted: “That’s why we need gun control!” The crowd shouted him down with chants of “Trump! Trump! Trump!”

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), who leads Trump in Iowa by some measures, is a distant second nationally at 14%. Trump mocked the media for saying that Cruz is “surging.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...surging-to-14/