Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32

Thread: Pray for Ron Paul's daughter, Lori Paul Pyeatt (cancer)

  1. #1

    Pray for Ron Paul's daughter, Lori Paul Pyeatt (cancer)

    Such sad news...

    Please, do not let this turn into a debate on the existence of God. Please let it be what it is. A request for prayers if you pray. Nothing else is being asked other than pray if you do and share if you can.

    I am late in finding this out, but I was just told that Ron Paul's daughter, Lori Paul Pyeatt, is in very serious condition with severe cancer that has metastasized, and her liver may now be failing!!

    The Ron Paul Family is asking for our prayers. Years ago, when Carol Paul was given very few hours to live THE RON PAUL MOVEMENT got out the message and created a nationwide prayer chain ---- and Carol made it through when every doctor had given up!

    Please, Pray for Lori and the whole Ron Paul Family in this terrible time!!

    And, Please share this ---- THE FAMILY WANTS PRAYERS!!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Good god....

    Many prayers coming their way from me and mine...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  5. #4

    Pray for Ron Paul's daughter Lori Paul Pyeatt

    Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Such sad news...

    Please, do not let this turn into a debate on the existence of God. Please let it be what it is. A request for prayers if you pray. Nothing else is being asked other than pray if you do and share if you can.

    I am late in finding this out, but I was just told that Ron Paul's daughter, Lori Paul Pyeatt, is in very serious condition with severe cancer that has metastasized, and her liver may now be failing!!

    The Ron Paul Family is asking for our prayers. Years ago, when Carol Paul was given very few hours to live THE RON PAUL MOVEMENT got out the message and created a nationwide prayer chain ---- and Carol made it through when every doctor had given up!

    Please, Pray for Lori and the whole Ron Paul Family in this terrible time!!

    And, Please share this ---- THE FAMILY WANTS PRAYERS!!

    I am shocked and saddened. Is this the daughter who is also an OB-GYN?

  6. #5
    I just looked this up and found ANOTHER Lori Paul with cancer. Are you sure it's Ron's daughter who has it?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NH4RonPaul View Post
    I just looked this up and found ANOTHER Lori Paul with cancer. Are you sure it's Ron's daughter who has it?
    Ron mentioned it one time. Yes, she has cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe




  8. #7
    Prayers for Lori.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  9. #8
    My prayers go to her. And I hope she is looking into alternative treatments. There are very promising results from clinical studies on dandelion root to treat cancer.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

  12. #10
    Ron a few hours ago posted a msg on FB.

    Ron Paul
    My wife Carol and I want to thank all of you so much for keeping our daughter Lori in your prayers. Lori is holding her own right now.

    For more information about Lori's condition please visit this link: http://www.popularliberty.com/12534/...g-your-prayers

  13. #11
    hope she recovers.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

  14. #12
    Prayers sent.

  15. #13
    Prayers sent. God speed her recovery.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...d-on-hardfire/

  16. #14

  17. #15
    Done.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Pray for reset.


  18. #16



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Many people at the linked website are recommending CBD hemp oil. Seems word is spreading.
    I remember praying for Carol and will continue praying for the entire family, especially, at this time, Lori.

  21. #18
    Must really suck for Rand to have to campaign during this difficult time.

  22. #19
    Good News About Ron and Carol’s Daughter

    https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...rols-daughter/

    Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

    Lori Paul Pyeatt, Ron and Carol’s daughter, has gotten a little better each day since prayers were requested. The whole Paul family would be grateful for your continued prayers.

  23. #20
    We joke about "voting harder".

    But praying harder can work.

  24. #21
    She is in the hospital again, and not doing well. She has an infection and no white blood cells from chemo.


    This is serious
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  25. #22
    Continued prayers for Lori.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  26. #23
    I will pray. SHould have sought alternative treatment
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

    RON PAUL







  27. #24



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25


    Robert Paul in center





    Husband Tom

    'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

    Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

    'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

    ...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...


  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We joke about "voting harder".

    But praying harder can work.
    ^^This. Will do.

  31. #27
    Prayers & blessings sent.

    Peace to the Paul Family.
    There is no spoon.

  32. #28
    I hope she finds an easy path if a miracle cure is unavailable...

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    She is in the hospital again, and not doing well. She has an infection and no white blood cells from chemo.


    This is serious
    thanks for updating us. Will pray.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe




  34. #30
    Anybody know how this turned out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •