Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Block ALL Muslim immigration

Trump: Block ALL Muslim immigration

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...im-immigration

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump
    Has he finally jumped the shark? Or did this just win him Iowa? Once again, Trump has figured out a way to stay in the headlines

Edit: This is not just immigration, this is blocking them ALL from even entering the US! Whether on a student visa, or for tourism, or anything at all. If you're Muslim, do not pass GO
    Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 12-07-2015 at 05:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post

Has he finally jumped the shark? Or did this just win him Iowa? Once again, Trump has figured out a way to stay in the headlines

Edit: This is not just immigration, this is blocking them ALL from even entering the US! Whether on a student visa, or for tourism, or anything at all. If you're Muslim, do not pass GO
    Sounds like he's scared of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz stealing his thunder on this issue and is trying to become a more ridiculous version of Cruz. I'm not sure if this will do him in, but something eventually will, he's more of a clown than a candidate at this point, regardless of how many dumb asses the pollsters dredge up to keep his numbers high.

And how would one go about determining another persons religion?

The battle for hearts and minds and prejudices of Iowa Evangelicals, 60% of whome believe US currently has a Black Muslim in the White House, is on and Trump is trying to outgun Cruz now after having kicked down Carson:

Ted Cruz Pulls Ahead of Donald Trump in New Iowa Poll
    ABC News-8 hours ago
    Ted Cruz has taken a slight lead in a new Iowa poll de-throning Donald Trump as the Hawkeye state front-runner for the first time this election ...

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to US
    CNN - ‎30 minutes ago‎
    (CNN) Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States

This is his short cut to keep Air Force One from entering US air space?

Trump Suggests Obama Is Our First Muslim President
    by Judd Legum Sep 20, 2015 10:34am
    http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...a-is-a-muslim/

Donald Trump's history of suggesting Obama is a Muslim
    By Chris Moody and Kristen Holmes, CNN
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/18/politi...uslim-birther/

54% of GOP Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim

[IMG]http://*****ty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/wp/docs/2009/05/brendalee.jpg[/IMG]

Donald Trump: Who are these Muslim sports heroes that Obama is talking about?

By Colin Campbell 8 hours ago

Real-estate magnate Donald Trump seemed puzzled on Sunday night after President Barack Obama referenced “our sports heroes” when talking about Muslim-Americans during his Oval Office address. “Obama said in his speech that Muslims are our sports heroes. What sport is he talking about, and who?” Trump tweeted after Obama’s speech.
    The Republican presidential front-runner then asked, “Is Obama profiling?”

(AP Photo/Jeff Chiu)
    Donald Trump, left, accepts his Muhammad Ali award from Ali at Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald...144634620.html

Related

Trump’s Focus on Muslims Distracting Him from Campaign Against Mexicans, Supporters Fear

Ben Carson: Christians, Jews, Muslims all believe in God, Jesus preached love and acceptance

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

Ben Carson/Donald Trump phenomenon repeating in France? Marine Le Pen’s far-right FN wins

I hope you all know it's pretty much confirmed beyond all doubt at this point that Trump is a white nationalist. I'm not even kidding, not in the slightest. I mean, if tweeting neo-Nazi propaganda wasn't enough, we have this.

I hope you all know it's pretty much confirmed beyond all doubt at this point that Trump is a white nationalist. I'm not even kidding, not in the slightest. I mean, if tweeting neo-Nazi propaganda wasn't enough, we have this.
    No, sounds more like a loose canon with pandering/fear-mongering gone out of control. He is displaying he is very windbaggy dealer who could trun into almost anything for the right cause/reward.

Trump: 'I Love the Muslims'

Sep 20, 2015 - GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, under fire for not correcting a man at a New Hampshire town hall for attacking Muslims and accusing President Barack Obama of being one, said on Saturday he loves Muslims and would consider putting one in his cabinet, CNN reports.

Trump spoke before a high school homecoming event in Urbandale, Iowa, and was asked by a student about the issue.

"I consider Muslim Americans to be an important asset to our country and society. Would you consider putting one in your cabinet, or even on your ticket?" a student asked Trump.

"Oh, absolutely. No problem with that," Trump responded.

A CNN reporter also asked Trump about the controversy outside the event.

"I love the Muslims. I think they're great people," Trump said.

Donald Trump would consider appointing a Muslim
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Donald-Trump-says-absolutely-consider...Daily Mail
    Sep 20, 2015 - The billionaire has faced tremendous scrutiny after he failed to correct a New Hampshire town hall .... Trump: I'd consider a Muslim for my Cabinet - CNNPolitics.com ... 'I'll take a bullet before you do - that's for damn sure':.

Ban all comb overs.

Not much difference in these statements and about as enforceable.

The GOP has just about gone off the rails as a viable national party by continuing to let Trump in their debates and party.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shouldn't really be all that controversial. All this does is take us part of the way back to before the 1965 Immigration Act when the US was sensible about who it allowed in to the country. But the focus on Muslims specifically really puts the neocons in a bind. Trump directly attacking the "Invade the World, Invite the World" policy that is central to their ideology.

This may be time to say that while there are many things I do not like about Chris Christie, I do appreciate his ability to distill an issue down to very simple terms and speak them plainly. He really does not tap dance around an issue. "This is kind of thing people say when they have no experience and no idea what they're talking about."

Disclaimer: I do not like Chris Christie and do not plan to vote for him in the primaries, if he is still in when it is time for me to vote. I am simply not allowing my personal dislike of him to color the fact that he said something very accurate on this issue.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

After 9/11 Ron Paul called for ending immigration from countries where terrorists come from. Rand Paul is saying the same thing today.

Good for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Enforcing immigration laws is not Nazism or Soviet communism

The difference between Trump and Rand here is that Rand is careful enough not to use the M word. Probably would not matter since the people who get offended by such things probably would not be voting for him anyway.

https://www.randpaul.com/news/rand-p...-to-the-nation
    Immigration, visas, and refugees from countries with active terror networks must be halted while we determine how to better secure our borders and our people.
    Rand just retweeted this.

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The difference between Trump and Rand is that Rand does not use the M word.

https://www.randpaul.com/news/rand-p...-to-the-nation

Rand just retweeted this.

But everyone knows what he's talking about Just commonsense and the elites in New York and Washington are going crazy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And how would one go about determining another persons religion?
    Bacon?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    But everyone knows what he's talking about Just commonsense and the elites in New York and Washington are going crazy.
    It is common sense but the politicians in the past have always fall inline accordingly up until this cycle at least. With both Rand and Trump talking like this I wonder how long before other Republican candidates jump on the bandwagon this time. I think they have all found being politically correct this cycle is a losing strategy.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Bacon?
    That might misidentify Jews as Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post
    That might misidentify Jews as Muslims.
    Only Orthodox/religious Jews. And we could add wine to test.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The BIGGEST news story! This is a potential campaign killer if he plays it wrong. Expect to see this one in the debates.

What's going to sell it for him though, is the Democrat's ludicrous response. I mean just look at this nonsense! (Descending order of madness):

I predict he toughs it out just like he did with his "Mexicans" comment, and his poll numbers go up.

Seems he sure hires a bunch of foreigners for being an alleged "racist"...

Misapplication of a label for shock value lessens the creedence of the position.....

Donald Trump’s companies tried to import at least 1,100 foreign workers

http://fortune.com/2015/08/03/donald...workers-visas/

Presidential candidate said he would create and project American jobs.

Companies owned by GOP frontrunner Donald Trump have sought at least 1,100 foreign worker visas since 2000—a practice that stands in stark contrast to Trump’s self-portrayal as a presidential candidate who would create and project American jobs.

A Reuters’ analysis of Department of Labor data shows that nine Trump-majority-owned companies have applied to bring waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers, and other laborers into the country on foreign worker visas. Most of the visa applications have gained approval, Reuters says. Palm Beach, Fla., resort Mar-a-Lago Club has sought the most foreign workers of the nine Trump-owned businesses. It has submitted applications for 787 workers since 2006. This month, it sought to bring in 70 foreign workers to work as maids, cooks, and servers on H-2B workers later this year

The visas the Trump companies have relied on the most—H-2B—is a subset of the H-2 visa program that covers nonagricultural foreign workers. (H-2A visas are for farm workers.) The H-2 program is often criticized for leaving workers vulnerable to employer abuses. Last month, a Buzzfeed investigation portrayed the system as one that—at times—fosters modern-day slavery.

Trump has failed to outline a specific economic agenda, but in announcing his candidacy in June, the contender for the Republican presidential nomination said that he “will be the greatest jobs president that God every created. I will bring back our jobs from China, Mexico and other places. I will bring back jobs and our money,” Trump said.

He has since come under fire for lashing out at Mexican immigrants: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the speech. “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.” (He later specified that “legal” Mexicans are “incredible people” and have worked for his companies for years.) A poll released Monday found that of 250 Latinos surveyed, 75% viewed the television star and real estate mogul unfavorably.

Labor data doesn’t specify the country of origin for recipients of H-2B visas, but Reuters says that a large number of the foreign workers employed by Trump companies through H-2B visas could be Mexican, since in 2013 more than 80% of the more than 100,000 workers admitted to the U.S. on H-2B visas were from Mexico.

This is your 2nd thread posting racist Trump memes. I do not really care but I hope you realize that if Trump is out of the race that will likely be Rand's name in there from these same groups since they have overlapping immigration policies.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand just came out saying practically the same thing. Stop all Muslims from coming in for a while. Wonder if Trump stole the idea?
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

The Republican Party particularly the Republican National Convention Committee can treat him as unfairly as they want because he will have ballot access issues as most States make it very difficult to form new third parties even with money. He would also be too late for already established third parties as they already will have their conventions before the Republican Convention.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_access

The media only talks about his "third party threat" because of ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This is your 2nd thread posting racist Trump memes. I do not really care but I hope you realize that if Trump is out of the race that will likely be Rand's name in there from these same groups since they have overlapping immigration policies.
    Where in Rand's policy does he want to take large swaths of land from a sovereign nation and use it to build camps for thousands and thousands of refugees? Also where has Rand said he's gonna make Jeb build a wall, make Mexico pay for it even though he's going to grant amnesty for the 30 million illegals now in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    Rand just came out saying practically the same thing. Stop all Muslims from coming in for a while. Wonder if Trump stole the idea?
    Immigrants from hostile countries doesn't equal muslims.

I'm actually for temporalily halting immigration from hostile countries. But there is no practicable way to determine who is a Muslim and ban them.

If Al-Baghdadi shows up on the border with a cross and a bible we let him in right?

This hasn't confirmed anything, he is just playing one to hurt the republicans. The man's beloved daughter is married to a Jewish man, his grandchildren would be jewish and he has no problem with this as a white nationalist?. The fact is that he is a very tolerant Northeastern liberal man who has been recruited to play spoiler in the republican primaries.

No way no how is he a white Nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This hasn't confirmed anything, he is just playing one to hurt the republicans. The man's beloved daughter is married to a Jewish man, his grandchildren would be jewish and he has no problem with this as a white nationalist?. The fact is that he is a very tolerant Northeastern liberal man who has been recruited to play spoiler in the republican primaries.

No way no how is he a white Nationalist.
    Nope not a nationalist.

Remember in the 70's all the British punk bands wore swastikas to piss off people in Britain? They weren't actually Nazis they just did it for the shock value. Trump is doing the same.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast