Thread: Rand Paul: Marco Rubio Is The Weakest Candidate On National Defense

Rand Paul: Marco Rubio Is The Weakest Candidate On National Defense

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needed to do this especially considering how FNC set it up for Rubio to attack Rand in prime time right after Obama's address. Brett Baier even had that same wise ass smirk he used when he interviewed Ron when Rubio was going on about Rand, then of course followed by the panel love fest for Rubio.

I really hope Rand takes the gloves off and wipes the floor with Rubio at this point.

Just another quote here from that article for those that keep falsely claiming Rand is for open borders.
    “Rubio has never been very good with border security, he’s pretty much has been an open borders kind of guy, same is true with security,” Paul tells host Stephen K. Bannon on Breitbart News Daily.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic