Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rand at 4% in new Monmouth Poll

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    Really? Link?
    Carson campaign cancels slew of post-Christmas Iowa ads

But who knows what the truth is...

Media thought Carson was dropping out, then this happened…
    Last edited by LatinsforPaul; 12-08-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    Rand Paul for Peace

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Carson is probably dropping out soon. He's cancelling his TV ad buys in Iowa ($343 K so far) and SC.
    He's spending some money for sure. Somehow I ended up receiving a 4 page brochure and letter from Carson's campaign with an "autographed" pencil drawing of Ben Carson. I am located in Tennessee, so not even one of the first primaries. I have no idea how I got on that list!
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

Sounds like his campaign probably made a sound decision. Buying ads now to try to stop his plummeting in the polls. This make sense as a strategy to spend the money now instead of the scheduled ads at the end of the year/early 2016 when his numbers could very well be considerably lower.
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." - James D. Miles"

Quote Originally Posted by ord33 View Post
    He's spending some money for sure. Somehow I ended up receiving a 4 page brochure and letter from Carson's campaign with an "autographed" pencil drawing of Ben Carson. I am located in Tennessee, so not even one of the first primaries. I have no idea how I got on that list!
    He's blowing money on mailers. My parents and I got like 3 bumper stickers, window stickers, pamphlets, etc...I remember reading an article about him getting swindled and unfortunately for him it's proving true. I won't complain about all the free gear though.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also Rand down to 2 in the latest CNN/WMUR NH poll. Iowa is going to be his only chance to qualify. Christie, Kasich, and Fiorina are all safe via the state route.

Quote Originally Posted by ord33 View Post
    I got the same two mailings from Carson in the last couple weeks. He must have latched onto a mailing list of Republicans, or Republicans active in State or County Party. I'm in Oregon, a blue state with a late May Primary, which is therefore largely irrelevant to the selection process. Hard copy mailings are very expensive, BTW. My interpretation is that Carson, now sinking, is throwing Hail Mary passes.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    I got the same two mailings from Carson in the last couple weeks. He must have latched onto a mailing list of Republicans, or Republicans active in State or County Party. I'm in Oregon, a blue state with a late May Primary, which is therefore largely irrelevant to the selection process. Hard copy mailings are very expensive, BTW. My interpretation is that Carson, now sinking, is throwing Hail Mary passes.
    I got a silly mailer too and I live in CA.

Caron definitely blew through money, he doesn't have a good consulting team and they have no idea what they were doing, its for the better though because Carson would've been a clueless president anyways just as he was a clueless candidate. All the people who donated money to "an outsider with no experience" got exactly what they paid for.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    That or a favorable NH poll that CNN puts out tomorrow.
    well $#@! me. So right and so wrong.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123