Thread: How Large Is The White Nationalists Movement In America?

How Large Is The White Nationalists Movement In America?

I'm curious if anyone here knows more about that number than I do. Is It growing? Or has it always been here and just asserting itself in Trump?

I can't think of anything more poisonous to the liberty movement than this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've noticed a growing number of white nationalists, not just on this forum, but all over the right-wing/limited government internet. And it basically started a little more than 12 months ago and got even worse over the summer. I haven't noticed much in real life though. The people I know who are racists are the ones who I've known to have been racists before I noticed this trend.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post
    I just checked stormfront, there's 306,647 members.
    I bet a good number of them are from Europe/Canada/Australia though.
    Stop believing stupid things

It's probably hard to quantify because it depends whom you count. There's not a clear line between who's in and who's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I can't think of anything more poisonous to the liberty movement than this.
    Here's something on equal footing

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=catholics

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-21-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I can put "Peace Through Religion" on ignore and still not be free of it.
    Waah. Welcome to RPFs.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-21-2016 at 11:57 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The older I get the more "racist" I feel. Now technically I wouldn't consider it racist as I think it has much more to do with culture/nurture vs. nature; but at some point I stopped feeling compelled to deny that people that do A LOT of things that I don't like are most often of a much darker skin tone. It is just the natural result of a lifetime of negative experiences built up. It is what it is.
    That's a real danger, and it is why white people should be very wary of those feelings arising when they asses white nationalism. I suppose its only natural to feel comfortable around your own race.

That's a real danger, and it is why white people should be very wary of those feelings arising when they asses white nationalism. I suppose its only natural to feel comfortable around your own race.
    Why do you single out white people?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's not analogous. The reason that the Protestants of early America stopped Roman Catholics from holding office is because Roman Catholics recognized a foreign authority (the pope) as head of the American government. There is nothing like that in what we are talking about.

Why do you single out white people?
    Because this board is 99% white, and the moderators allow white nationalists to post their crap all over these boards.

Because this board is 99% white, and the moderators allow white nationalists to post their crap all over these boards.
    They also let a Calvinistic version of Archie Bunker post his crap all over these boards as noted above.

They also let a Calvinistic version of Archie Bunker post his crap all over these boards as noted above.
    Are you talking about FF? Don't worry, he'll grow out of that phase soon.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-23-2016 at 01:23 PM.

It is and I'm not going to lose one minutes sleep over it either.

I'm not going to be 'wary' of assessing any nationalism nor should I.

The P/C police have invaded your brain when you feel compelled to institute EEO type criteria to your friends and acquaintances...

You don't improve your status by having multicultural relationships any more than you do having monocultural ones........Well maybe you do?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The older I get the more "racist" I feel. Now technically I wouldn't consider it racist as I think it has much more to do with culture/nurture vs. nature; but at some point I stopped feeling compelled to deny that people that do A LOT of things that I don't like are most often of a much darker skin tone. It is just the natural result of a lifetime of negative experiences built up. It is what it is.
    There's a reason old people are usually racist: more life experience.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It is and I'm not going to lose one minutes sleep over it either.

I'm not going to be 'wary' of assessing any nationalism nor should I.

The P/C police have invaded your brain when you feel compelled to institute EEO type criteria to your friends and acquaintances...

You don't improve your status by having multicultural relationships any more than you do having monocultural ones........Well maybe you do?
    It's not political correctness. I'm as much against political correctness as I am against racial nationalism.

I haven't noticed that and I live in a town that is 40% black. The vast majority of people that annoy me are of the same race as myself.

One of the reasons why being racist makes no sense is that there are no "pure" races. everyone has an ancestor that was a different "race" than they are.
    Stop believing stupid things