Thread: Issue framing suggestion. Neocons are to privacy intrusion as Liberals are to gun control

Issue framing suggestion. Neocons are to privacy intrusion as Liberals are to gun control

After a tragedy, neither let a good crisis go to waste. Neocons pull liberal propaganda techniques to prey on the fears of the people to give up their Constitutional rights.

This gun control issue is huge now. Rand needs to make the same connection loudly and clearly to what Christie, Rubio, etc are doing. They are politicizing tragedies just like the liberals that everyone is supposed to hate.

I just got done watching the FOX "News" propaganda show and they are behaving more like liberals than Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    After a tragedy, neither let a good crisis go to waste. Neocons pull liberal propaganda techniques to prey on the fears of the people to give up their Constitutional rights.

This gun control issue is huge now. Rand needs to make the same connection loudly and clearly to what Christie, Rubio, etc are doing. They are politicizing tragedies just like the liberals that everyone is supposed to hate.

I just got done watching the FOX "News" propaganda show and they are behaving more like liberals than Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
    I'm currently on a Fox News boycot/detox program. Fox is literally bad for me.