Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter San Bernardino - Shooters on the loose

Active Shooter San Bernardino - Shooters on the loose

Been going on for awhile now.

Reports ranging from 1 to 3 shooters, long rifles, body armor, masks.

Some reports say 25 victims, unconfirmed.

CNN reports 14 confirmed dead, many more wounded.
    Last edited by jllundqu; 12-02-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Military-Style attire"

Multiple shooters fled in black Yukon.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

I have the radio on at work, the fear generators are running on all turbines. Non stop.
    "The Patriarch"

The San Bernardino PD’s SWAT team was training nearby when the call came in of multiple shots fired just before 11 a.m. local time, Lieutenant Richard Lawhead told KTLA.

They were already suited up and “ready to roll,” allowing for a rapid response time, he said.

So, that's good that they were able to respond quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I have the radio on at work, the fear generators are running on all turbines. Non stop.
    Yeah my office has Faux News on, at the moment. Drooling at the viewership boost....

Queue the anti-gun speech in 3----2------1------

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    The San Bernardino PD’s SWAT team was training nearby when the call came in of multiple shots fired just before 11 a.m. local time, Lieutenant Richard Lawhead told KTLA.

They were already suited up and “ready to roll,” allowing for a rapid response time, he said.

So, that's good that they were able to respond quickly.
    What a auspicious coincidence.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Yeah my office has Faux News on, at the moment. Drooling at the viewership boost....

Queue the anti-gun speech in 3----2------1------
    Yep, Hillary is already ranting.
    "The Patriarch"

This seems very strange. What was the target? Someone rented the conference room where the shooting started. The target appears to be whoever the conference room attendees were.

Second: It was reported that they shot the place up, calmly walked to the black Yukon, and 'slowly' drove away. Is this a headfake for an attack somewhere else while the police are occupied? Was this a cartel hit?

Very very strange.

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a auspicious coincidence.
    I would imagine there are SWAT or other training exercises in that area pretty often. I do think of course this will be played up. "You see? We NEED the cops! We NEED them to have military-level weaponry and resources!"

This is interesting to contrast with what's actually on television. There are a bunch of fat local police standing around doing next to nothing. There's one lady literally holding up some caution tape because there wasn't a pole to wrap it around. Several have "PROBATION" written across their jackets.

And yes, the "news" is bored with this but trying desperately to interject excitement. They just don't know anything new and are going to repeat the same thing over and over.

It will also be interesting if, after all of this, it's an ex-cop or ex-military. Then it will get mighty quiet.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Seems like there are some other shootings at a local mall.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-02-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    Seems like there are some other shootings at a local mall.
    I read that on twitter but can't confirm anything.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Sheriff "This may be a terrorist incident... we don't know."

- Diogenes of Sinope

Bummer.... people are $#@!ed up. Wonder what kind of terrorists are behind this? Islamic, Racist, home-grown right-wing, or just old fashioned mentally ill losers?

Hope all responsible parties are in body bags by the end of the day.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sheriff "This may be a terrorist incident... we don't know."
    Well it's almost certainly an act of terrorism. I guess what he's trying to say is it may be terrorism of the middle-eastern variety.

Agreed. If this IS and ISIS attack.... the campaign is going to change dramatically. Hell the country will change dramatically. Like muslim internment camps-level $#@!ed up

- Diogenes of Sinope

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just watched the news conference.

Amazing that they literally don't know ANYTHING. No description of suspects. No description of vehicle. Nothing.

This looks like a professional hit. In, shoot up the room, and out in just seconds.

Maybe someone at that Christmas party was on a cartel hit list?

- Diogenes of Sinope

Agreed. If this IS and ISIS attack.... the campaign is going to change dramatically. Hell the country will change dramatically. Like muslim internment camps-level $#@!ed up
    Nah...if it is IS they simply find a way to turn them into Cauciasian Male Christians clinging to their guns and religion.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

I read that on twitter but can't confirm anything.
    On the news they say SWAT has deployed and a mall evacuated about an hour away from the site of the shootings...haven't heard about any gunfire from the mall, just that SWAT is deployed.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote from witness inside "They came here as if they were on a mission."

- Diogenes of Sinope

Seems eerily similar to how it went down recently there in Paris. If I'm not mistaken someone in the CIA had mentioned that we'd likely see something similar in a few weeks. Or that they were on the lookout for something similar. Seems like I had read something of that nature from foreign news sources. Of course, I don't know if something like that, if it were to happen conforming to those reports, would take place in a random complex like we're seeing here today.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-02-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Jesus.... already the "False Flaggers" are out with this gem:

- Diogenes of Sinope

As always they were holding just such a leo training event right down the street just as this happened.

Smells like a another false flag shooting.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by morfeeis View Post
    As always they were holding just such a leo training event right down the street just as this happened.
    So three of the LEOs got bad directions?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Just watched the news conference.

Amazing that they literally don't know ANYTHING. No description of suspects. No description of vehicle. Nothing.

This looks like a professional hit. In, shoot up the room, and out in just seconds.

Maybe someone at that Christmas party was on a cartel hit list?
    Professionals or well trained/disciplined. Could be nutters, but sounds more like a carefully planned op (which is not usually the MO of nut jobs, but psychopaths)

Much better preliminary false flag video than jllundqu posted..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How else did any numbnuts think think O's War on Guns was going to happen? The $#@!heads In Charge (SIC/PTB) and the chief $#@!head In Office (SIO) will ensure these attacks happen weekly from now on if need be until the disarmament agenda in his last year in office is attained. He has announced it, it will be so. In Minneapolis we had racist police $#@!s shooting up the anti-brutality marchers with help from the state and local police, Colorado shooter, now the Ca/SB shooter. This will keep up until the war is on. It is on already, prepare to die all you Motherfuckers and freedom lovers.

Check the link at this blog post to see more on training exercises that parallel these type of events.. A few could be coincidence, but at some point an intelligent person sees a pattern.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...ning-exercise/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast