Thread: Lindsey Graham: Ted Cruz Has Done More To Help ISIS Than Any Senator Other Than Rand Paul

Lindsey Graham: Ted Cruz Has Done More To Help ISIS Than Any Senator Other Than Rand Paul

I would put this in the spin, flak, chaff forum, but given the source, I think this is a pro-Paul piece

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...rand_paul.html

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: Ted Cruz's foreign policy has been uneven and he has done more to allow ISIL to gain a foothold in Syria than any Senator other than Rand Paul. He was one of the loudest voices objecting to going after Assad when he crossed the 'red line,' and he objected to helping the Free Syrian Army, so he has no credibility in my eyes when it comes to coming how to defeat ISIL.

I think [Ted Cruz] is an opportunist, he's a libertarian when it is hot. When Rand Paul was talking about droning people in a cafe, Ted Cruz introduced legislation saying you couldn't hold people as enemy combatants indefinitely.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, that would be you and McCain, Nancy Lindsey.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

McCain: "Paul ‘Worst Possible Candidate’; Cruz Would Be Better"
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mccain-pa...uld-be-better/
    Last edited by notsure; 12-02-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    RVO˩UTION

0%er attempts to double-head fake teocons and establish Cruz as anti-establishment by being against him. Nope, Team Foreign Policy Nightmare would be just fine with a Cruz presidency.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I'd say George W. Bush probably deserves the most credit. He got the ball rolling very fast down hill, what with getting rid of Sadaam and all. Everything that followed is a reaction to that, including the Arab Spring. Of course my analysis comes from the real world, not the parallel universe of neocon think tanks that Lindsay gets all his bad ideas from.

I'm a big believer in judging a man by his enemies.

Rand looks pretty good.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I would have said McCain... but Ms Graham is certainly entitled to an opinion.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

RVO˩UTION

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, the perfect cartoon. Where was that published?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I would have said McCain... but Ms Graham is certainly entitled to an opinion.

McSenile sucks, but that's confirmed not to be Al Qaeda people, and certainly not al-Baghdadi.

You know, if Rand has to be on the Undercard for the debate, just for some fireworks (and good attention for Rand), it might make sense for CNN to make an exception for Lindsey Graham. Better ratings for CNN...more quality time for Rand!

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic