Thread: Sen. Lindsey Graham In Iraq - Wants US Troops To Come Back!

Sen. Lindsey Graham In Iraq - Wants US Troops To Come Back!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some items mentioned in the video were:
    • NDAA was signed over the weekend.
    • No debate about holding people without charge.
    • They got another $500 million dollars to go in Syria and train "moderates". This is a program the pentagon has already cancelled.
    • $300 million to go into Ukraine to create more problems.

I haven't seen this in the news... why did they give another $500 million for training "moderates" if that program was cancelled?

The rest is just as infuriating... giving $300 million to Ukraine Nazis after NATO just downed a Russian plane (that ought to make the Eastern Ukrainians and Russians real happy), as well as no debate on holding people without charge in the NDAA. Was wondering about that recently... that since no one was protesting the "holding indefinitely without charge" part of the NDAA that possibly they no longer have that within the bill?
    Last edited by charrob; 11-30-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Sen. Lindsey Graham In Iraq – Wants US Troops To Come Back!!

Daniel McAdams

Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain were in Iraq over the weekend to call for 20,000 more American troops to hit the ground in Iraq and Syria. That their 2003 war produced the disaster they now want another war to clean up just does not dawn on them. They are incapable of self-reflection. More on how war fuels terrorism in today’s Liberty Report:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Jan2017

Lindsey Graham said that the U.S. should lead a force of Arab troops against ISIS in Syria or risk an attack on American soil
    John McCain said, "We're going to fight them there or we're going to fight them here"
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/politi...am-isis-syria/

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02/us-cahoots-isis-iraqis-swear-it-not-doubt

From Kata'ib Hezbollah: "We will chase and fight any American force deployed in Iraq. Any such American force will become a primary target for our group. We fought them before and we are ready to resume fighting."

From the Badr Organisation: "All Iraqis look to (the Americans) as occupiers who are not trustworthy."

And as for the official reaction from Baghdad, we go to PM Haider al-Abadi: “Iraq does not need foreign ground combat forces on Iraqi land."
    Not even the Iraqi's US Troops back. It's just the neocons who want to go back to war and spill more American blood, while creating more problems.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    I haven't seen this in the news... why did they give another $500 million for training "moderates" if that program was cancelled?
    Duh! To teach the extremists to be moderate.

//
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 12-02-2015 at 11:33 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic