Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporter Ben Swann Reveals He Has the CDC Whistleblower Documents !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    Yeah very sad to hear about all of the doctors. This is not the video I was looking for but this has a good explanation of what is going on.

Now we see why raw milk is outlawed. Apparently the docs as a group were going to come out with the truth just days before they were killed.
    ]
    JFC Go buy a cheap kiddie microscope Look at raw milk. You can literally see the parasites swimming around in it . Seriously. Do that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry but I know a lot of moms that would disagree with you. Moms know their kids best. (And Dads)

Do you and Zippy have any kids?

(edit ... God I hope not)
    I have kids, and mine aren't autistic. Guess i knew better?

You realize that while there is no evidence to back up any of your Youtube theories, there is evidence that autism is genetic? Maybe that's why those moms are so anxious to blame everybody else ... they do not want to blame themselves.
    Last edited by angelatc; 12-01-2015 at 01:23 AM.

*** Guys, this is huge news! Ben Swann is getting his own whislteblowing case like Glenn Greenwald. Ben works in Atlanta now,
    I did not realize he had already given up working full time on his own site. When he started out i had high hopes but the world already has an Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

You realize that while there is no evidence to back up any of your Youtube theories, there is evidence that autism is genetic? Maybe that's why those moms are so anxious to blame everybody else ... they do not want to blame themselves.
    Let me clear something up for you here, woman. Just STFU and read and try to understand what I'm writing and maybe you won't come across as such a miserable old harpy so often.

By your own admission you have no idea what any of these parents are going through. If you click through on your link and read that article with a critical mind it's really easy to see that the science contained in your article is not in any way better than the science that you're taking exception to. Not only is the entire thing basically a correlation / causation fallacy, but it's not even a good one. They're relying on numbers of 10% and smaller to try to peg this to genetics.

It's the exact same thing that we see with respect to Autism coming from the medical industrial complex all the time. Autism is just a giant bucket that we throw retarded kids into. It doesn't matter whether these children have polar opposites symptoms from one kid to the next, it doesn't matter that one is basically able to function in society and the other is 30 and not toilet trained. And it apparently doesn't matter either how bad the studies actually are . That's the bucket, see, and that's where these kids go.

The reason why people go for these crazy ideas is because the only option is to give up hope. Again this is not something that I expect you to understand because apparently you had normal kids. Why don't you quit $#@!ing gloating about it. I'm glad your life went well and that you didn't have any big problems to overcome. Some of us do and we'd really appreciate it if you would simply shut the $#@! up about things you don't know about.

I don't particularly believe in the autism vaccine link but I'm also not showing up here $#@!ting on everybody's hope all the time. Now I've watched you get outright destroyed on the intellectual argument about vaccines multiple times here over the last year. If we have to start destroying you on moral grounds then that's what we're going to do. So please, for your sake and ours, in for the sake of this conversation actually potentially helping some of the people who are looking for answers and not getting them from your vaunted medical industrial complex, just go away.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 12-01-2015 at 07:54 AM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As a chemist and for the record, sodium chlorite (NaClO2) reacts with acid to produce chlorine dioxide (ClO2), chlorous acid (HClO2), sodium chlorate (NaClO3) and sodium chloride (NaCl). These species exist in an equilibrium that's dependent on the solution's pH. Chlorine dioxide formation is favored and occurs at very low pH i.e. 1.0-2.5; chlorous acid is favored and occurs at pH 4.0-5.0. Chlorine dioxide is a corrosive, toxic gas which is liberated from solutions of sodium chlorite when an acid is added. The boiling point of chlorine dioxide is 52F. Max solubility is 80,000ppm at 75F.

If you are adding citric acid to MMS for the purpose of generating chlorine dioxide, you would need to acidify the solution to less than <2.50 and keep if cool. However, the solution is highly acidic and highly corrosive - especially to skin, mucous membranes, etc. - and you're also liberating a toxic gas, which is also explosive and doesn't need air to burn because the decomposition of chlorine dioxide liberates oxygen.

Some questions to ask promoters of this remedy:
    What concentration of sodium chlorite or chlorine dioxide is most beneficial?
    How do you test the solution to determine NaClO2 concentration?
    How do you test the solution to determine ClO2 concentration?
    What is the stoichiometry of the reaction and what are the concentrations of the reactants and products?

Some other interesting items:
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300068122.html
    "While NP001's slowing of decline in the primary and secondary measures of the study was not statistically significant, clinically meaningful slowing of progression was observed in patients with greater baseline inflammation, such that patients who received the high dose of NP001 (2 mg/kg) achieved a 41 percent improvement versus placebo. "
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...45953943484054
    http://www.neuraltus.com/clinicaltrials/

Like most 'miracle' cures, there's usually some bit of truth or fact buried deep in the BS and which a good charlatan will seize upon. You have to be able to sort through it using science, facts and an unbiased critical thinking process. So while drinking sodium chlorite or chlorine dioxide solutions probably won't do anything but aggravate your digestive tract, clinical trials of an intravenous drug called NP001 - which is believed to be some sort of sodium chlorite solution, but not confirmed - shows some progress in slowing ALS and other neurologic disorders.

I believe that people own their own bodies and can ingest whatever they like, however you should be fully informed before undertaking any sort of self-medication and understand that there are people in this world who would take advantage of sick people that want to believe in a miracle cure, just to sell some books or pills or make some money. They don't all work for the government you know.

Anyhow, do your own due diligence, try not to let your hope for a cure cloud your thinking and good luck.
    Last edited by ghengis86; 12-01-2015 at 08:34 AM.

JFC Go buy a cheap kiddie microscope Look at raw milk. You can literally see the parasites swimming around in it . Seriously. Do that.
    Tons of food items that you eat have parasites, some good some bad. Take a microscope with you the next time you east sushi, you will get the same results.

Besides, what harm is it to add a few parasites to your body when its already infiltrated with billions of them in the first place?

When you are a child, they are transferred from your mom as soon as she touches you for the first time. Are moms now not supposed to touch their children ... ever?
    Last edited by RandPaul4Prez; 12-01-2015 at 10:15 AM.

The videos that I presented are new findings. The autism is genetic theory is an old argument and if you didn't know already, big pharma conducts these studies and always manipulates the data in their favor.

If autism was also genetic, we would not see an increase in the number of cases so rapidly. In 2013 1 in 65 kids had autism and now its 1 in 45 in 2015.

There are environmental factors here at play and lately they point to glyphosate.

I have presented new evidence (that big pharma wants to keep secret) and you have presented old arguments.

Also, big pharma is in the middle of testing and making patents with drugs that contain MMS and CDS, so its safe to say that they are effective, its just that big pharma wants these for themselves and they want to charge outrageous prices, like they always have.

We call it "sane."
    You and your group of Stratfor shills?

Sorry but I know a lot of moms that would disagree with you. Moms know their kids best. (And Dads)

Do you and Zippy have any kids?

(edit ... God I hope not)
    So you become a scientist when Something tragic happens? You're worse than zippy.

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    So you become a scientist when Something tragic happens?
    These moms have no choice. The medical industries vaccines and most likely monsanto's round up ready have harmed their babies for a lifetime. You would do the same.

Chester Copperpot

i dont understand why some people on here cant simply respect others' freedom to choose against vaccines and for healthy eating/living

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also look into Advance TRS Zeolite

This product has been miraculous in removing the toxic heavy metals from the brain that vaccines leave behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    i dont understand why some people on here cant simply respect others' freedom to choose against vaccines and for healthy eating/living
    Because they easily buy into the big pharma propaganda. These are the same people that believe that marijuana is bad for you and that cigarettes are good for you because the gov't said so.

Chester Copperpot

Also look into Advance TRS Zeolite

This product has been miraculous in removing the toxic heavy metals from the brain that vaccines leave behind.
    im not watching a 90 minute video... just get alot of sulfur in your diet and your body will chelate alot of bad $#@!

im not watching a 90 minute video... just get alot of sulfur in your diet and your body will chelate alot of bad $#@!
    Yep, so does Cilantro.

Please point out anybody here that promotes forcing you to take vaccines or forcing you to eat something you don't want to eat. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Please point out anybody here that promotes forcing you to take vaccines or forcing you to eat something you don't want to eat. TIA.
    Very soon the gov't will force everyone to get vaccines and most likely yearly flu shots.

Gut-Brain Connection? Leaky Gut? No longer “Crazy Talk” says AAP

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has just taken a giant leap toward recognizing the association between gastrointestinal problems and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD.) The November 2012 issue of their journal, Pediatrics, has a 200-page supplement entitled Improving Health Care for Children and Youth With Autism and Other Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Note: this guide was not currently available online.) As I perused the various articles to see what the AAP was up to, one particular gem caught my eye: Gastrointestinal (GI) Conditions in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Developing a Research Agenda. Curiously optimistic, I decided to pause the Saturday-afternoon college football game and read the article. After a mere three sentences, my jaw dropped. “Many individuals with ASDs have symptoms of associated medical conditions, including seizures, sleep problems, metabolic conditions, and gastrointestinal disorders (the italics are mine), which have significant health, developmental, social, and educational impacts.” A few lines later I found there is a “lack of recognition by clinicians that certain behavioral manifestations in children with ASDs are indicators of GI problems (eg, pain, discomfort, or nausea).”

More:

http://tacanowblog.com/2012/11/08/gu...talk-says-aap/

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very soon the gov't will force everyone to get vaccines and most likely yearly flu shots.
    And some of us will point the finger at the people using anti-science to encourage people not to take vaccines for that change taking place.

Chester Copperpot

well id have to look up alot of searches to be exact for sure.. but suffice it to say there are those who denigrate people who so choose to believe in natural science as I call it. It may be true that vaccines benefit some people, but the major reason that people get sick in the first place is because they already are sick.. Theyre sick because of what they put in their bodies.. their habits.. their sloth, etc. trying to make people healthy by relying on man-made means seems folly to me when man-made means is what is making them sick in the first place.

well id have to look up alot of searches to be exact for sure.. but suffice it to say there are those who denigrate people who so choose to believe in natural science as I call it.
    Well you don't have the right not have your beliefs ridiculed or disagreed with. That is completely different than respecting your freedom to choose about vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That was the study which was looking at any possible link between Autism Spectrum Disorder and the MMR vaccine- it allegedly showed that African American males had a higher risk of autism (and no other groups did) from the MMR vaccine. The problem with the data was that they counted black children who were already autistic and attending special schools which required them to get the vaccine to be able to attend. That meant they were counted as cases where an individual had both autism and the vaccine- but ignored the fact that the vaccine came AFTER their autism diagnosis meaning the vaccine could not have caused the disease. When those cases were removed from the data set, no link between MMR and autism was found in any group. There was supposedly a "cover up" that the data was removed to hide the connection. The paper is not exactly "secret". Nor is the "missing" data.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywil...in-a-trashcan/

Thank you for the disinfo Zippy

Chester Copperpot

Well you don't have the right not have your beliefs ridiculed or disagreed with. That is completely different than respecting your freedom to choose about vaccines.
    yes but it hardly makes for constructive discourse. Its almost like some can only ridicule because they cant have a discussion which might go against their beliefs.

yes but it hardly makes for constructive discourse. Its almost like some can only ridicule because they cant have a discussion which might go against their beliefs.
    I think it has more to do with the fact that this particular horse has been beaten to death, pounded until tender, roasted and served to the forum members eons ago, shat out, beaten and served again multiple times. In short, most/all the people here have already made up their minds for the most part and wont be changing it. There is no real unheard constructive discourse to be had.

I don't have to respect things I think (and all the evidence shows) are totally wrong. That's what freedom is about.

Gut-Brain Connection? Leaky Gut? No longer “Crazy Talk” says AAP

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has just taken a giant leap toward recognizing the association between gastrointestinal problems and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD.) The November 2012 issue of their journal, Pediatrics, has a 200-page supplement entitled Improving Health Care for Children and Youth With Autism and Other Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Note: this guide was not currently available online.) As I perused the various articles to see what the AAP was up to, one particular gem caught my eye: Gastrointestinal (GI) Conditions in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder: Developing a Research Agenda. Curiously optimistic, I decided to pause the Saturday-afternoon college football game and read the article. After a mere three sentences, my jaw dropped. “Many individuals with ASDs have symptoms of associated medical conditions, including seizures, sleep problems, metabolic conditions, and gastrointestinal disorders (the italics are mine), which have significant health, developmental, social, and educational impacts.” A few lines later I found there is a “lack of recognition by clinicians that certain behavioral manifestations in children with ASDs are indicators of GI problems (eg, pain, discomfort, or nausea).”

More:

http://tacanowblog.com/2012/11/08/gu...talk-says-aap/
    Checked out their link to the paper. http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...plement_2/S160

It notes:

This likely reflects several factors, including variability in reported rates of GI disorders, controversies regarding the relationship between GI symptoms and the putative causes of autism, the limited verbal capacity of many ASD patients, and the lack of recognition by clinicians that certain behavioral manifestations in children with ASDs are indicators of GI problems (eg, pain, discomfort, or nausea).4–10
    variability in reported rates of GI disorders
    means that some have GI disorders, some don't. If GI disorders were the cause of ASD, one would expect to find them in most if not all ASD patients.

It also adds:
    Whether GI issues in this population are directly related to the pathophysiology of autism, or are strictly a comorbid condition of ASD remains to be determined,
    Meaning no link has been found but they actually suggest that it is ASD which is a cause of the GI issues, not the GI issues causing ASD symptoms.

Going to their data http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...0.figures-only they include this chart:

Reported prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders in children with ASD.

which shows in most cases less than one third had GI issues. When they examined dietary intake on those individuals, they noted many deficiencies (see link for more details).

One study they looked at noted:
    1. Only 4 subjects with ASD (7.4%) met recommended servings from all food groups.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2015 at 01:54 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Checked out their link to the paper. http://pediatrics.aappublications.or...plement_2/S160

It notes:

means that some have GI disorders, some don't. If GI disorders were the cause of ASD, one would expect to find them in most if not all ASD patients.

It also adds:

Meaning no link has been found.

FYI, When somebody responds on topic with analysis that shows they have read, thought about and understand the discussion and you respond with a customized troll graphic rational people are going to conclude that you are trolling. Maybe you've already given up on trying to reach rational people though.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast