Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Reporter Ben Swann Reveals He Has the CDC Whistleblower Documents !!!

EN - Jim Humble and the Story behind MMS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see. Some online sales person with a church they made up is more reliable than studies of 5.7 million kids. And you want to talk about reliable sources? YouTube videos? Let us see their studies which show how many they have cured (and how many they did not cure).

I note that you have not discussed the CONTENT of what I provided nor disproved any of it.

lol some moderator has been sniping all my posts they don't like. Just deleting them without any notice or justification or anything. This forum is really a cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    He's only 5, I'm not going to put him on ANY medications including prescriptions until he gets older. I'm currently taking it because I have candida.
    With you 1000% on this- my whole family are natural health nuts. My 72 yr old grandmother is in great health and looks 50- maybe.

I have never been vaccinated and I will never allow my children to be.

The plus side of autism is that many grow out of it and into geniuses. Have worked with a lot of autistic kids that do fantastic in the arts- great to see.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    With you 1000% on this- my whole family are natural health nuts. My 72 yr old grandmother is in great health and looks 50- maybe.

I have never been vaccinated and I will never allow my children to be.

The plus side of autism is that many grow out of it and into geniuses. Have worked with a lot of autistic kids that do fantastic in the arts- great to see.
    Yeah, he's extremely smart, funny, he can already read pretty much. He's mildly autistic, most people can't even tell.

Yeah, he's extremely smart, funny, he can already read pretty much. He's mildly autistic, most people can't even tell.
    20 years ago he probably would not have even been called autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    lol some moderator has been sniping all my posts they don't like. Just deleting them without any notice or justification or anything. This forum is really a cesspool.
    Maybe you should just got back to the Carl Marx forum where you came from.

Maybe you should just got back to the Carl Marx forum where you came from.
    ohhh rekt

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    20 years ago he probably would not have even been autistic.
    Fixed

Fixed
    He might not actually be autistic now.

He might not actually be autistic now.
    Worry about your own kids. I don't want your "help" or opinions here. Get lost.

20 years ago he probably would not have even been called autistic.
    Well I think Zippy has added a much needed fact to the argument: There is essentially no such thing as autism.

Autism was a very particular and very rare disorder prior to... well, the release of Rain Man, really. It was discovered by a man named Leo Kanner and he put a very specific diagnosis to it.

Since then the "spectrum disorder" idea has been implemented which has not shed any new light on autism. All it has done is muddy the water. Where there was once a clear diagnosis - and potentially hope for finding something out about the disorder - now we have a hodgepodge of every conceivable symptom.

High functioning, and barely functioning. Extremely sensitive to touch, and barely registering head trauma. Gross motor problems interfering with things like walking, and fine motor control that allows for intricate model making. Extreme unwillingness to show emotion, and constantly hugging and kissing and laughing. Each of those can be and is actively used to diagnose Autism in children these days, despite the fact that from one child to the next, the symptoms are complete opposites.

The end result is that ASD does not really exist. Like I said, it's a bucket we throw retarded kids into. It's not science. It's not drawing distinctions. And Zippy is right: the explosion is at least partly because the people in charge have completely abandoned any notion of discernment.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Well I think Zippy has added a much needed fact to the argument: There is essentially no such thing as autism.

Autism was a very particular and very rare disorder prior to... well, the release of Rain Man, really. It was discovered by a man named Leo Kanner and he put a very specific diagnosis to it.

Since then the "spectrum disorder" idea has been implemented which has not shed any new light on autism. All it has done is muddy the water. Where there was once a clear diagnosis - and potentially hope for finding something out about the disorder - now we have a hodgepodge of every conceivable symptom.

High functioning, and barely functioning. Extremely sensitive to touch, and barely registering head trauma. Gross motor problems interfering with things like walking, and fine motor control that allows for intricate model making. Extreme unwillingness to show emotion, and constantly hugging and kissing and laughing. Each of those can be and is actively used to diagnose Autism in children these days, despite the fact that from one child to the next, the symptoms are complete opposites.

The end result is that ASD does not really exist. Like I said, it's a bucket we throw retarded kids into. It's not science. It's not drawing distinctions. And Zippy is right: the explosion is at least partly because the people in charge have completely abandoned any notion of discernment.
    It exist in many forms, it just doesn't fit in the compartmentalized narrative that you want to throw it into.

It, along with ADHD is just the latest "cool" diagnosis- when in doubt, put the kid into one of those categories. Yes, there are serious cases of autism. But in the past they were labeled something else too-"shy," "awkward", "mentally slow" or even "retarded" (yes, I am aware that Down's Syndrome is different). "Autism" used to just refer to schitzophrenics.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2015 at 03:58 PM.

It, along with ADHD is just the latest "cool" diagnosis- when in doubt, put the kid into one of those categories. Yes, there are serious cases of autism. But in the past they were labeled something else too-"shy," "awkward", "mentally slow" or even "retarded" (yes, I am aware that Downs Syndrome is different). "Autism" used to just refer to schitzophrenics.
    I think we are all aware of this. Most of the kids that go to my sons private school were normal and then regressed into autism after a they received vaccines. How does that fit into your narrative?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And Zippy is right: the explosion is at least partly because the people in charge have completely abandoned any notion of discernment.
    And a big reason why is MONEY. It's a lot easier to get funding and money for "autism" the more kids you can claim have it.

It exist in many forms, it just doesn't fit in the compartmentalized narrative that you want to throw it into.
    I don't think RandPaul4Prez fits into the compartmentalized narrative you want to throw it into.
    From here on out, everyone, RandPaul4Prez is the foremost activist on this forum for everyone getting all vaccinations for everything.
    Moreover, since we're not compartmentalizing, RandPaul4Prez will also be our member most actively calling for state control and immediate abolition of alternative treatments. RandPaul4Prez officially says that nobody should get anything which is not blessed by the medical industrial complex.

If we can do it to Leo Kanner, we can do it to you, too.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    Another -rep for violating the site rules again.

2) Maintain good etiquette by treating other people with respect.
    • No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.

no violation of any rules.. I sincerely respect your freedom to be an idiot just like you respect mine.

Though the character was called an autistic savant, thee real Rain Man wasn't even autistic. Almost everyone classified as autistic during the time of the film were nowhere near as functional as Rain Man.

Chester Copperpot

I'm 40. I read a book called "Wheat Belly" and learned a lot more about Candida so thats where I got started.
    I guess what I meant to ask was, what were the specific symptoms that made you sure you had it?

Actually autism does exist and is very easy to recognize. And I am not a health practitioner.

I work with autistic kids a lot and I am always aware of their autism before anyone even tells me.
    There is no spoon.

I think we are all aware of this. Most of the kids that go to my sons private school were normal and then regressed into autism after a they received vaccines. How does that fit into your narrative?
    Most of his friends are autistic? Is this a special school for autistic kids?

Babies are given vaccines. Did they not receive those and "regress" immediately? Did they regress after the first vaccine they ever got? Also to note that the autism diagnosis is often given at an age when kids are receiving vaccines- that does not necessarily mean they were caused by the vaccine- correlation is not causation.

I go to the doctor for a checkup. Somebody in the waiting room has the flu and I catch it. Did the doctor give me the flu? I crash the car on the way home after my flu shot. Did the flu shot cause me to crash?

Since you like YouTubes as proof:

Most of his friends are autistic? Is this a special school for autistic kids?

Babies are given vaccines. Did they not receive those and "regress" immediately? Did they regress after the first vaccine they ever got? Also to note that the autism diagnosis is often given at an age when kids are receiving vaccines- that does not necessarily mean they were caused by the vaccine- correlation is not causation.

I go to the doctor for a checkup. Somebody in the waiting room has the flu and I catch it. Did the doctor give me the flu? I crash the car on the way home after my flu shot. Did the flu shot cause me to crash?

Since you like YouTubes as proof:

You trust Big Pharma videos or do you trust Ben Swann?

I'll take Swann any day.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually autism does exist and is very easy to recognize. And I am not a health practitioner.

I work with autistic kids a lot and I am always aware of their autism before anyone even tells me.
    What he was saying is that the definition of what is considered to be autism is now so big that the term is losing meaning since it covers so many different things. There is not a claim that autism does not exist.

What he was saying is that the definition of what is considered to be autism is now so big that the term is losing meaning since it covers so many different things. There is not a claim that autism does not exist.
    But, he DID say that Zip- reading is your friend.
    There is no spoon.

You trust Big Pharma videos or do you trust Ben Swann?

I'll take Swann any day.
    I trust statistics. Studies. Facts. Educated professionals in the field.

I trust statistics. Studies. Facts.
    Studies promoted and paid for by profiteers are not always "facts".
    There is no spoon.

I trust statistics. Studies. Facts. Educated professionals in the field.
    Trust this FACT: You are an idiot.

I don't see studies disproving them. I don't see any studies showing that MMS or CD works. Yes, studies need to be read carefully to see what they really show.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast