Thread: Rand Paul's NSA Success

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And to remind people that something even more sinister will crawl up to take its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    And to remind people that something even more sinister will crawl up to take its place.
    Definitely can. But this is more for the "Rand has never done anything" crowd. Oh yes he has.

Unfortunately, I had to endure people recently ranting about Rand and Snowden and that we need to track everyone and everything "because Paris". They repeat the neocon talking points, and then loudly proclaim that the media never influences them...

Some people are falling for this. The neocons have been pushing this hard after Paris and before the expiration this weekend.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.