Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Janet Jackson converts to Islam

Janet Jackson converts to Islam

Pop cultutre is already so pro Islam, news like below may even increase that leaning.

Janet Jackson converts to Islam

A source told The Sun: ''She feels like she has found a home with her new religion and has told members of her family, who completely respect her choice. ''She has spent a great deal of time studying the religion and its followers. ''The days of raunchy dance moves and sexual lyrics are long gone for Janet.''
    The newspaper reports that Janet even ends her 'Unbreakable' world tour shows with ''Insha Allah'' which means ''If Allah wills''. Meanwhile, Janet has pulled out of the iHeartRadio Music Festival this weekend.
    She was slated to perform at the MGM Grand Garden Arena along with a host of other acts including Kanye West, the Killers, Coldplay, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, the Weeknd, Duran Duran, Lil Wayne, David Guetta and Disclosure.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertain...verts-to-Islam

Related

54% of GOP Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim

Tony Blair reads Qur'an every day
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...every-day.html

Tony Blair's sister-in-law converts to Islam

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...m-2115645.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh really?

I'm curious if her shows have significantly changed since the Super Bowl nipple.

Hollywood has going full retard down to a science.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

One less door knocker?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Kareem Abdul Jabar's Muslim journey should be known by more folks. His particular sect took him away from his family. He eventually left that belief & fully understands & articulates how they manipulated him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Kareem Abdul Jabar's Muslim journey should be known by more folks. His particular sect took him away from his family. He eventually left that belief & fully understands & articulates how they manipulated him.
    Weird. It seemed like in the Boomers generation the thing to do was Buddhism or Transcendental Meditation stuff.

"The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. America was a Judeo-Islamic nation. America had always been a Judeo-Islamic nation."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is still being manitpulated by a radical Islamic sect: “Sharia law is for Muslims. So if there is a Muslim majority state then it has to be run by Sharia law. But I live in a very diverse country and I have to respect everyone else’s beliefs -- the Koran says that… and unless they are criminals you can’t persecute them on the basis of religion. So people who support their government-- I totally support my government. The United States Constitution protects my rights to practice Islam. That’s the only criteria that Muslims have in being a minority in the country. We have to respect the laws and traditions of America.”

You can see the video of him saying it here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/business-...eir-character/
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

Muhammad Ali was a Muslim too. Why should we care if Janet Jackson is one? Is she killing anybody? Is she sending money to terrorists? Are all 1.6 billion Muslims (22% of the entire world) terrorists?

As Abdul Jabar added:

But I live in a very diverse country and I have to respect everyone else’s beliefs -- the Koran says that… and unless they are criminals you can’t persecute them on the basis of religion
    We have to respect the laws and traditions of America.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-30-2015 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Muhammad Ali was a Muslim too. Why should we care if Janet Jackson is one? Is she killing anybody? Is she sending money to terrorists? Are all 1.6 billion Muslims (22% of the entire world) terrorists?

As Abdul Jabar added:
    I would still lay the willow to her too juan.

Doesn't surprise me. She grew up JW, so she's merely exchanging one lie for another.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

So it would appear that retardation is part of the Jackson genome.

These bandwagoneers have no idea what they are doing in the same way these ultra-ignorant and borderline stupid "millennials" are as they run about town proudly sporting Che Guevara t-shirts.

Were the rest of us insulated from such stupidity, I would just laugh at their pathetic selves... once... and then forget they existed. But we are not, and people like those have money-clout, as well as the ear of a public that is on average every bit as retarded as they are. That translates directly into clear and present dangers through lobbying and protesting and other forms of whinging and chicanery to get what they want imposed upon the rest.

So once again I must warn one and all that we are treading water in the slack-tide of a great nexus. Do nothing to prepare for hellacious days ahead if it pleases you, but methinks you will not like the ultimate result. I see bloodshed in America's future, and lots of it because we failed to act when other avenues were abundantly open to us.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Weird. It seemed like in the Boomers generation the thing to do was Buddhism or Transcendental Meditation stuff.
    ???
    The boomers also gave us Scientology, Hare Krishna, The People's Temple, LaVeyan Satanism, Moonies, and that's just the stuff off the top of my head.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    100% Libertarian could be considered a cult. . Just saying'

Who cares?

Either we believe in freedom in religion or we do not.
    There is no spoon.

Ya my mis-placed admiration for personal liberty can be a real problem
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well there go her future public "titillating" wardrobe malfunctions.

Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Kareem Abdul Jabbar is still being manitpulated by a radical Islamic sect: “Sharia law is for Muslims. So if there is a Muslim majority state then it has to be run by Sharia law. But I live in a very diverse country and I have to respect everyone else’s beliefs -- the Koran says that… and unless they are criminals you can’t persecute them on the basis of religion. So people who support their government-- I totally support my government. The United States Constitution protects my rights to practice Islam. That’s the only criteria that Muslims have in being a minority in the country. We have to respect the laws and traditions of America.”

You can see the video of him saying it here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/business-...eir-character/
    Is that supposed to be some kind of extremist quote?

So, like most people, Kareem is not an anarchist. I wish he were. But that doesn't make him an extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Hollywood has going full retard down to a science.
    Islam is terrible. But is it really any worse than everything Janet Jackson already was?

Like all the false religions of the world, people get into because of popularity or novelty. But Christians know that the reason they are who they are is because God has chosen them and regenerated their dead heart.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Islam is terrible. But is it really any worse than everything Janet Jackson already was?
    She kept Good Times running longer than it should have... I think that's the thing she has to answer for most. The idea of a television show that would showcase - as a fundamental plot point - the near immediate failure of leftist policies in America, and yet spend week after week pinning the blame on just about everything else.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cult formation is pretty difficult without shepherds. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    ???
    The boomers also gave us Scientology, Hare Krishna, The People's Temple, LaVeyan Satanism, Moonies, and that's just the stuff off the top of my head.
    How many of the ~76 million Boomers do figure that screwy creation stuff took?

They can have her..

Who the heck cares if she is converting or not?

There is nothing wrong with her converting to Judaism, Buddhism, Mormonism or Scientology--although that last one maybe we CAN mock a little....but Islam? Go Janet, be happy she is finding something spiritual that is bringing her closer to God.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

this actually was news 2 months ago
    Janet who is married to Quatari Muslim Billionaire Wissam Al Mana, disclosed that she almost committed suicide because of the restrictions and burden her new life and religion brought upon her, saying it was not an easy transformation.
    https://www.naij.com/515649-photos-m...rts-islam.html

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Well, marriage to a Muslim billionaire just might tend to help shift one's paradigm, preference and perspective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast