- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.
No text snippet, no click
* Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.
* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.
* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.
* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.
Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]
Incorrect. She was actually suspended for 2 weeks because of a different tweet on Nov. 19 http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...partisan-tweetElise Labott, a foreign affairs reporter for CNN, is now serving a two-week suspension from the Atlanta-based global news network for posting a critical tweet of Senator Paul during the hearing.
Last edited by iNoob; 11-29-2015 at 05:13 PM.
'Elise Labott, a foreign affairs reporter for CNN, is now serving a two-week suspension from the Atlanta-based global news network for posting a critical tweet of Senator Paul during the hearing. She apparently did so at the directive of Clinton aide Philippe Reines. The social media post chided Senator Paul for asking Clinton difficult questions throughout the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing. Labott also coordinated with Reines to tweet a favorable quote from Clinton’s testimony.'
Not sure how accurate some of this is.
Yeah, that's sloppy work. There are better right ups on Blaze, Brietbard, Fox, etc.
Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.