Thread: Influential "conservative" NH newspaper endorses fat corrupt fascist "for our safety"

Influential "conservative" NH newspaper endorses fat corrupt fascist "for our safety"

"For our safety, our future: Chris Christie for President"

http://www.unionleader.com/For-our-s...-for-President

Well, I guess it's good that less people will care about what the "Union Leader" has to say... first Newt, now him. The Kiss of Death.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So the Union Leader's definition of "our safety" is stuffing our faces with doughnuts and reflecting our fatness with inflated egos? Hey, whatever sells newspapers.

Yeah, the first thing I think of when it comes to "safety" is Cookie Monster.

I almost forgot Christie was a candidate for President!
    Stop believing stupid things

I'm glad the Live Free or Die state made the right choice.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't like Christie either, but I wish we had more maturity than to make fat jokes. Sounds like the kind of thing Donald Trump would do.

Well, better that they endorse Christie than Rubio or Cruz.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not worried, they only got it right in 1980 and 2008.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I don't like Christie either, but I wish we had more maturity than to make fat jokes. Sounds like the kind of thing Donald Trump would do.
    Agreed. We need to be the bigger person.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Jan2017

Gov. Chris Christie is exactly the conservative Republican needed to take the fight to Hillary Clinton next fall -

This is laughable - with or without the fat-pig, glutton, couldn't pass the physical for a commander of the boy scouts - jokes.
    Christie would have no chance in the general, losing Iowa and Colorado among other battleground states imo.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 11-30-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Are there still influential newspapers?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Are there still influential newspapers?
    No, unless you count the ones that make good liners for dog excrement.

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Wow. I couldn't find ONE positive comment over there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I agree however the hypocrisy coming from you is astounding. You think it is okay to refer to this forum as "Stormfront lite" and say the majority of forum members here are racist. But a few fat jokes are not okay.

I think I will take the jokes and the forum members in this thread over your quest to falsely tarnish Conservatives and Paul supporters as racist.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

WOR here in NY that runs Rush and Hannity has been saying in their news breaks Trump is leading and Christie has tripled his support in the latest polls. I thought it was just WOR pumping Christie but it turns out not entirely. Checking the latest NH PPP poll that SOB has now come up to 10%.

I guess the Union Leader endorsement went a long way after all, who would have thought.

PPP 12/2
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mary-3350.html

Trump 27
    Cruz 13
    Rubio 11
    Christie 10
    Carson 9
    Kasich 8
    Fiorina 6
    Bush 5
    Paul 4
    Huckabee 1
    Santorum 1
    Pataki 1
    Graham 0

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    So then what else happened up there around the same time as the endorsement to triple his numbers?

He probably did like Kasich and went all in for NH.