Thread: Perfect sound bite for Rand Paul

Perfect sound bite for Rand Paul

"Donald Trump leads in the polls for the same reason the Yankees always win... They can't stop staring at their damn pinstripes."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know nothing about baseball except from popular media. Doesn't the team with the most money or steroids/cheats win? Or is there something else to this that I don't know about since I know nothing about baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I know nothing about baseball except from popular media. Doesn't the team with the most money or steroids/cheats win? Or is there something else to this that I don't know about since I know nothing about baseball?

You haven't seen the movie "Catch me if you can".

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    You haven't seen the movie "Catch me if you can".
    No but I've seen Moneyball

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No but I've seen Moneyball

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDHaAwKXj0s

I prefer, "Rand is the only candidate that wants to leave you alone the most."

And that can be interpreted as a good thing for most demographics, industries, groups, etc.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    I prefer, "Rand is the only candidate that wants to leave you alone the most."

And that can be interpreted as a good thing for most demographics, industries, groups, etc.
    Problem is people don't pay attention to that.