Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam is not a RACE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh snap LE!

You gone done did it.

Prepare to be called a neocon, Israeli paid troll, etc by the RPF pc thought police!
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Why can't Islam be a race?

Does that mean that Islamaphobes are not really racist?

Cats are not reptiles

...what's your point?

I regard Islam as more of a cult

1. The founder lived by a different set of rules than are imposed on the followers
    2. It is a roach motel, you can check in but never check out
    3. Non followers are not considered worthy of any recognition of rights
    4 Followers are to associate only with other followers

and so on
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Does that mean that Islamaphobes are not really racist?
    Are Christianphobes?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Farrah Prudence is a freelance writer, linguist and expert on Middle Eastern culture and Islamic religion. She lived in the Middle East for over 10 years and worked with the American military through JTF for 13 consecutive months in TSF DOCEX in Iraq. Farrah Attended McMaster University in Canada and is currently an Act! for America chapter leader. Born to a Muslim father and Catholic mother, who later converted, Farrah, despite of a fatwa on her head, is determined to educate people about the dangers of Islam and Shari'a Law.
    The official Facebook page of the Jewish Task Force, Inc. (JTF).
    JTF is a movement of right-wing Jews and righteous Gentiles who are committed to saving America and Israel.
    Please join and "like" our Facebook page. Also please join our exciting JTF forum to help change history. You don't have to be Jewish to join. About half of our members are not Jewish.
    What a surprise.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At least 40% of American Muslims think Muslims must be governed by Sharia law, and not the US constitution, while at least 40% (and probably over half) of American Muslims think it should be illegal for ANYONE to criticize Muhammad. This also means that 40% of American Muslims are too stupid to realize that they think that ALL Americans must be governed by Sharia. I don't know about the rest of RPFers, but I personally support the US constitution. If supporting the constitution makes me an Islamophobe, then so be it. Btw, the US and Canada have the most moderate Muslims in the world. The numbers in any other country are worse. Jews and Catholics used to be just as fanatical as the Muslim majority is today, but they secularized and modernized. Maybe in five million years Islam will grow up, too.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/poll...m-put-to-death
    http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho...ree_speech.htm
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/222685-f...m-or-mohammed/
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/10/46...e-criminalized
    http://www.andrewbostom.org/2012/10/...of-expression/

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Because its an ideology. I'm not saying we should discriminate against Muslims at all; the majority of Muslims think non-Muslims should be discriminated against (let alone women, gays, adulterers, etc.). Defending bigotry doesn't make you tolerant. It makes you a bigot. You're a bigot.
    Last edited by OReich; 11-28-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

water is not dry.

but Islamophobia MAY still be bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    water is not dry.

but Islamophobia MAY still be bigotry.
    Muhammad called on his followers to kill all the Jews in order to bring about Judgment Day. Agree or disagree? I know its a tough question, [mod edit]The ppl who use the term "Islamophobia" are idiots who want to shut down debate. 90% of Islam's critics have nothing against individual Muslims, and you support silencing them? How about killing gays, or rape victims, or former Muslims, or critics of Islam? Should they be killed? Like I said, Islamophobia is bull$#@!, its not racism, its not even a real thing at all. You're participating in the intimidation and demonization of ppl who ACTUALLY believe in equality and tolerance. You're on the wrong side of this debate. Unless you want Jews to die, then you're exactly where you need to be, whining and bitching about Islamophobia.
    Last edited by nayjevin; 12-02-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Muhammad called on his followers to kill all the Jews in order to bring about Judgment Day. Agree or disagree? I know its a tough question, its not a headline that RPFers hate Jews and want them to quietly die without a protest, I just want to see if you're WITH the RPF majority that hates Jews, or not. The ppl who use the term "Islamophobia" are idiots who want to shut down debate. 90% of Islam's critics have nothing against individual Muslims, and you support silencing them? How about killing gays, or rape victims, or former Muslims, or critics of Islam? Should they be killed? Like I said, Islamophobia is bull$#@!, its not racism, its not even a real thing at all. You're participating in the intimidation and demonization of ppl who ACTUALLY believe in equality and tolerance. You're on the wrong side of this debate. Unless you want Jews to die, then you're exactly where you need to be, whining and bitching about Islamophobia.
    I don't hate anyone. My comment has nothing to do with Israel or Jews. It has to do with not painting all people with the same brush.

Everyone who calls him/herself a Muslim is NOT a terrorist. The Old Testament calls on those of us who follow The Bible to do some things that Christians don't do too. I would hate to be judged by those who call for stoning adulterers and gay people in 2015. That's not me.

At least 40% of American Muslims think Muslims must be governed by Sharia law, and not the US constitution
    What percentage of native-born, white, Christian Americans want to be governed by the US Constitution?

Recent elections results say ~1%.

Because its an ideology. I'm not saying we should discriminate against Muslims at all; the majority of Muslims think non-Muslims should be discriminated against (let alone women, gays, adulterers, etc.). Defending bigotry doesn't make you tolerant. It makes you a bigot. You're a bigot.
    What proportion of native-born, white, Christian Americans would like to impose similarly discriminatory laws, on the basis of their own faith?

....well, more than 1%, anyway.

I don't hate anyone. My comment has nothing to do with Israel or Jews. It has to do with not painting all people with the same brush.

Everyone who calls him/herself a Muslim is NOT a terrorist. The Old Testament calls on those of us who follow The Bible to do some things that Christians don't do too. I would hate to be judged by those who call for stoning adulterers and gay people in 2015. That's not me.
    But you endorse the term Islamophobia. This means you endorse the shaming of people who condemn Islamic supremacy. That's shameful. I NEVER said all Muslims are a terrorist, but I will say that most Muslims support violent, bigoted Sharia law, because its a fact that they do. http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/t...-about-sharia/ I acknowledge that Jews and Catholics used to be fanatical extremists just like the majority of Muslims are today. You're the one here that wants to silence debate about Islam by endorsing the term "Islamophobia." You want a word to describe anti-Muslim bigotry? Well then don't use a word that was invented to silence debate on a fanatical death cult ideology. Islam is an idea, and its a stupid idea.
    Last edited by OReich; 11-28-2015 at 05:59 PM.

It's very simplistic to simply say, "The Bible calls for this" and compare it to the Quran by leaving out context. The Old Testament law in the Bible is no longer necessary, as it was back in that day. Christians don't do it, not because they just don't care about the Bible that much, but because the teachings of Jesus made it clear that Old Testament law was covered by His sacrifice. If you can find the same kind of context in the Quran, then good for you, but I would encourage you to at least look at the context before making knee-jerk statements about the religion and saying people just don't follow it because to do so would be evil. Maybe there's a difference in the application of these scriptures that you're missing that makes a huge difference between the two.

But no, go ahead and keep painting all religions with the same brush just like some people paint all Muslims with the same brush. We all just have these books and we do somethings but not others because it's really just a guessing game which passages apply today and which ones don't. I would caution you against using this kind of dialogue since it's clear that you don't really know what you're talking about.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Muhammad called on his followers to kill all the Jews in order to bring about Judgment Day. Agree or disagree?
    They never tried to kill me.

and by observation,, in my lifetime and for a good time before that ,,, they only fought with those that fought with them.

They did not invade,, bomb and destroy our country.. The US did that to them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They never tried to kill me.

and by observation,, in my lifetime and for a good time before that ,,, they only fought with those that fought with them.

They did not invade,, bomb and destroy our country.. The US did that to them.
    Well this definitely proves that your observations are stupid, because the Muslim caliphates were invading Europe since before the Catholic Crusades, including the wars over Turkey and the Balkans that lasted to, and included, World War I. And you can shrug off Muhammad's promise to kill all the Jews because "they never tried to kill me," but yet again, your ignorance doesn't protect the Jews who are in fact targeted and slaughtered by radicals who follow Muhammad's commands. All of Islam's ideological conquests were violent. You're simply ignorant about history. I'm not downplaying Jewish or Christian violence at all, btw; but you're downplaying Islamic violence on a massive, massive scale. This whole "it started in World War I" thing is a stupid leftist academic myth.

Unless you want Jews to die,
    Dude quit with that stupid $#@!. Everybody dies.
    the $#@! you are pushing WILL guarantee the millions more do very soon.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    It's very simplistic to simply say, "The Bible calls for this" and compare it to the Quran by leaving out context. The Old Testament law in the Bible is no longer necessary, as it was back in that day. Christians don't do it, not because they just don't care about the Bible that much, but because the teachings of Jesus made it clear that Old Testament law was covered by His sacrifice. If you can find the same kind of context in the Quran, then good for you, but I would encourage you to at least look at the context before making knee-jerk statements about the religion and saying people just don't follow it because to do so would be evil. Maybe there's a difference in the application of these scriptures that you're missing that makes a huge difference between the two.

But no, go ahead and keep painting all religions with the same brush just like some people paint all Muslims with the same brush. We all just have these books and we do somethings but not others because it's really just a guessing game which passages apply today and which ones don't. I would caution you against using this kind of dialogue since it's clear that you don't really know what you're talking about.
    Some think the OT is still very necessary.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Ashley+Madison
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 11-28-2015 at 06:51 PM.

//
    I don't mean to defame or insult you, but your use of the term "Islamophobia" is offensive, simply because the term itself is offensive. Its propagated by the Muslim Brotherhood, and its many allies and front groups, like al-Jazeera and CAIR (which was started for the purpose of fundraising for Hamas, the official Palestinian MB chapter, which promises to kill all the Jews). There actually are bigots who want to discriminate against Muslims in general, but the vast majority of the time "Islamophobia" is used, its used to silence legitimate criticism of barbaric, bigoted, supremacist Muslims. Responding to criticism of Islamic bigotry with "Not all Muslims are the same" is outrageous, because criticizing Islamic bigotry is not the same as asserting that all Muslims are bigots. To the contrary, you're accusing critics of bigotry of being bigots themselves; you're using fake tolerance to defend actual intolerance. If you really want Islam to reform, then step 1 is respecting ppl who criticize Islamic fanaticism, rather than insulting, shaming and silencing them as "Islamophobes." Calling ppl bigots for criticizing bigotry is just outrageous.

The greatest website in the history of the planet is TheReligionOfPeace.com, which is solely dedicated to criticizing Islam, but they repeatedly condemn discrimination against individual Muslims. Criticizing Islam is not criticizing all Muslims, and to imply as such by subscribing to this stupid "Islamophobia" bull$#@! is just absurd.
    Last edited by OReich; 11-28-2015 at 06:50 PM.

I don't mean to defame or insult you, but your use of the term "Islamophobia" is offensive, simply because the term itself is offensive. Its propagated by the Muslim Brotherhood, and its many allies and front groups, like al-Jazeera and CAIR (which was started for the purpose of fundraising for Hamas, the official Palestinian MB chapter, which promises to kill all the Jews). There actually are bigots who want to discriminate against Muslims in general, but the vast majority of the time "Islamophobia" is used, its used to silence legitimate criticism of barbaric, bigoted, supremacist Muslims. Responding to criticism of Islamic bigotry with "Not all Muslims are the same" is outrageous, because criticizing Islamic bigotry is not the same as asserting that all Muslims are bigots. To the contrary, you're accusing critics of bigotry of being bigots themselves; you're using fake tolerance to defend actual intolerance. If you really want Islam to reform, then step 1 is respecting ppl who criticize Islamic fanaticism, rather than insulting, shaming and silencing them as "Islamophobes." Calling ppl bigots for criticizing bigotry is just outrageous.

The greatest website in the history of the planet is TheReligionOfPeace.com, which is solely dedicated to criticizing Islam, but they repeatedly condemn discrimination against individual Muslims. Criticizing Islam is not criticizing all Muslims, and to imply as such by subscribing to this stupid "Islamophobia" bull$#@! is just absurd.
    Does the word Islamophobia count as a micro-aggression? Do you need a safe place?

Does the word Islamophobia count as a micro-aggression? Do you need a safe place?
    lol I hate all that leftist crap about micro-aggressions and Islamophobia. You're the one subscribing to leftist bull$#@!. You're much, much closer toe the "safe space," "microaggression" leftists than I am. With all due respect (because you do in fact believe in treating ppl equally, so I don't want to insult you), look in the mirror. You're the one repeating leftist bull$#@! about nonexistent bigotry, not me. In fact, I don't even know what I said that would even imply that I'm someone who complains about microaggressions and needing a safe space. You're much closer to this than I am.

"Safe space" "microaggression" leftists are the exact ppl who complain about nonexistent "Islamophobia" like you. Leftist academics ban Israeli critics of Israel from speaking on college campuses, while inviting Muslim terrorist supporters that openly call for killing innocent Jews. When ppl say its not right to invite a terrorist supporter, or when ppl complain about Islamic bigotry in general, they're called Islamophobes. Seriously, where did you get this crazy idea that I would be some dumbass who talks about safe spaces and microaggressions?
    Last edited by OReich; 11-28-2015 at 07:03 PM.

OReich, are you Jewish?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

lol I hate all that leftist crap about micro-aggressions and Islamophobia. You're the one subscribing to leftist bull$#@!. You're much, much closer toe the "safe space," "microaggression" leftists than I am. With all due respect (because you do in fact believe in treating ppl equally, so I don't want to insult you), look in the mirror. You're the one repeating leftist bull$#@! about nonexistent bigotry, not me. In fact, I don't even know what I said that would even imply that I'm someone who complains about microaggressions and needing a safe space. You're much closer to this than I am.
    Nope. Not Leftist. Libertarian. It's a dying philosophy on this board lately. I understand if you don't recognize it. I believe in treating people as individuals.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    OReich, are you Jewish?
    Atheist/agnostic Jew, but I identify as Jewish and I'm technically Jewish under Jewish law, because it goes by the mother, not belief. I'm Israeli American, hence my obsession with all the retards here who tell Israelis to lay down and die.

Atheist/agnostic Jew, but I identify as Jewish and I'm technically Jewish under Jewish law, because it goes by the mother, not belief. I'm Israeli American, hence my obsession with all the retards here who tell Israelis to lay down and die.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand. If you are an atheist, how can you be a Jew?
    +

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Because one can be converted, on threat of death. Of course, with today's racial fluidity, it's hard to say.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Do you think that Jews were/are justified in stealing the property of Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand. If you are an atheist, how can you be a Jew?
    Lol its hard to understand because it doesn't make sense. I personally identify as Jewish, but my feelings aren't hurt at all if someone tells me I'm not Jewish, its just a cultural identification to me. And, it just so happens that according to Jewish law, Judaism passes genetically through the mother, and is NOT belief-based. So according to the Orthodox (the only people who really care about Judaism in a strict sense), I'm a Jew period. There are also Atheist Muslims now, because, like Judaism, it has traditions and holidays, so to continue those traditions, we choose to identify as culturally Jewish or culturally Muslim. It doesn't make sense, but I call myself Jewish. Because Jews are a minority, Judaism is like an ethnicity to us, its like a tribal loyalty to our family.

Lol its hard to understand because it doesn't make sense. I personally identify as Jewish, but my feelings aren't hurt at all if someone tells me I'm not Jewish, its just a cultural identification to me. And, it just so happens that according to Jewish law, Judaism passes genetically through the mother, and is NOT belief-based. So according to the Orthodox (the only people who really care about Judaism in a strict sense), I'm a Jew period.
    So, according to the Orthodox Jew, you are Jewish, even if you don't believe in God? Is it because of your race and genetics?
    +

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast