Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Black Friday

Post what you were able to score.

I camped out at a store overnight (man was it cold). But it paid off, I got a new toaster that is only $5 after rebate.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wohoo! Awesome! I waited in line for the bathroom- does that count?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I didn't even shop Black Friday online. I was afraid it would break the laptop.

This economy doesn't deserve to be stimulated.

I got a PS4, The witcher 3, Battlefield 4 and an extra controller. Also bought a few buckle jeans online

A few game play clips from battlefield 4 if anyone is interested in playing it and maybe forming a forum team. And Danke, see what happened at 4:15. Its called doing a rendezook with a jet fighter. Its basically means jumping out from a flying jet, pulling out your rocket launcher, shooting at another target mid air with said rocket launcher and then jumping back into your jet/parachuting down. I can figure it not something real jet fighters actually do but I was wondering if its something you guys have heard of/talk about

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I got a PS4, The witcher 3, Battlefield 4 and an extra controller. Also bought a few buckle jeans online

A few game play clips from battlefield 4 if anyone is interested in playing it and maybe forming a forum team. And Danke, see what happened at 4:15. Its called doing a rendezook with a jet fighter. Its basically means jumping out from a flying jet, pulling out your rocket launcher, shooting at another target mid air with said rocket launcher and then jumping back into your jet/parachuting down. I can figure it not something real jet fighters actually do but I was wondering if its something you guys have heard of/talk about
    Danke performs a maneuver called rendegook where he launches his missile at a Thai she-male before re-boarding his plane. I don't exactly know how it is performed but I'm sure he will fill you in.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Danke performs a maneuver called rendegook where he launches his missile at a Thai she-male before re-boarding his plane. I don't exactly know how it is performed but I'm sure he will fill you in.
    Somebody has to bid the long overnight trips to Phuket.

I ordered my husband a jacket for the tacky Christmas party. You can't really tell the reindeer are humping in the photo, I hope it's more detailed irl.

Sequin Humping Reindeer Blazer Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol shemales, I think the correct terminology is ladyboys. Before you go about making fun of Danke, I dare you $100 that you cant tell the difference between a ladyboy and a real lady. Those dudes look so feminine that they give real ladies a run for their money.

Oh well, I will be waiting for Danke to fill us all in on his adventures in the back alleys of Thailand and the US airforce

Lol shemales, I think the correct terminology is ladyboys. Before you go about making fun of Danke, I dare you $100 that you cant tell the difference between a ladyboy and a real lady. Those dudes look so feminine that they give real ladies a run for their money.

Oh well, I will be waiting for Danke to fill us all in on his adventures in the back alleys of Thailand and the US airforce
    I'm pretty sure that at some point the difference would become apparent.

The penis is the giveaway.

I would never do that. You think I want to ruin my reputation I have here?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I bought some rust removal gel from the autoparts store...
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I ordered my husband a jacket for the tacky Christmas party. You can't really tell the reindeer are humping in the photo, I hope it's more detailed irl.

Sequin Humping Reindeer Blazer Jacket

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes I feel like the aliens in "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street" watching America eat itself alive.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

I camped out at a store overnight (man was it cold). But it paid off, I got a new toaster that is only $5 after rebate.
    I slept in , spent 200 dollars .Got a Miller light in the bottle , Tall Boy of some craft beer from Wisc. , box of 22 LR loaded with number 12 shot, 600 rounds of 22 LR , box of .32 Auto , box of .410 000 Buck , three boxes of 20 Ga number 3 Buck . Two honey buns , a stick of Jerky , ice cream cone in a waffle cone . New laptop for the Mrs , two memory foam bath mats, air mattress and a box set of the HBO series " Pacific " .

I'll take two C-3P-Fros and one racist printer.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

I would hold out for the free falcon .

Today , I scored some portabella mushrooms .

I scored some Coke. They were out of Pepsi. The bubbles made my nose tingle.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are these the people we are trying to educate?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

I think I pd 8 FRN's or so for my toaster with no rebate .

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Are these the people we are trying to educate?
    Yeah, that's them.

Silly, ain't it?

I got free shipping from midwayusa. woohoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast