View Poll Results: What would you do if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton are President?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quit politics

9 37.50%
  • Leave America

5 20.83%
  • Get Rand elected in 2024

9 37.50%
  • Join Oathkeepers

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is elected President?

What would you do if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is elected President?

A) Quit politics- It will help you keep your mind off of it but you will still be reminded every April 15th.

B) Leave America- Will get you away from all the nonsense but there might be more nonsense elsewhere.

C) Get Rand ready for 2024 but requires extreme patience.

D) Join the Oathkeepers. Could help others but could get yourself killed.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-26-2015 at 05:14 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Many will do the same thing in another four years and expect different results, just like they did four years ago, and four years before that, and so on.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Same as I've done for the past couple decades. Try to carve out my own piece of freedom in an unfree world.

Accept that bitching and moaning on an internet forum doesn't do much of anything constructive to get someone elected. To do that, you have to learn how to be effective and get off your ass and work for it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Accept that bitching and moaning on an internet forum doesn't do much of anything constructive to get someone elected. To do that, you have to learn how to be effective and get off your ass and work for it.
    You can get off your ass all you want and Lindsay Graham is not getting elected. I think if anything most of us will just regret not doing more. I think a lot of us can at least say that we did not stand by and do nothing.

I imagine at least some will elect to "quit politics," or reject the political process.

Hillary winning might just put a nail in the coffin of the current GOP.
    Last edited by Cabal; 11-26-2015 at 06:00 PM.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Trump: I don't know, he's an unknown to me in terms of what he'd actually do in office. He could do some good, or a lot of stupid, or a mix of both. It's been mentioned that he has ties to the mafia, and it might almost be like having a literal mob gangster in the White House. Not like what we've had which is more like a Wall St. 'Bankster'. It makes me consider what life would be like if John Gotti was President.

Hillary: Would probably want me to leave the country. She's the strange kind of person who is cunning enough to gain power and high office, but is not so cunning at wielding the power of the office she attains. The worst part is she doesn't even realize how inept she is. It's like watching a gambling addict who they're they're awesome at gambling even while losing tons of money.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is a salesman. He is telling people what he thinks they want to hear so he can get elected. I predict if he wins the GOP nomination, he will back off and maybe even retract some of the more inflamatory things he says now to rile up the base and if elected will disappoint a lot of his voters by acting differently once in the job as reality sets in.

Why isn't there a "I don't give a $#@! who is elected president" option?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump is a salesman. He is telling people what he thinks they want to hear so he can get elected. I predict if he wins the GOP nomination, he will back off and maybe even retract some of the more inflamatory things he says now to rile up the base and if elected will disappoint a lot of his voters by acting differently once in the job as reality sets in.
    But he's gonna make "Good Deals" and make 'Murica Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    Why isn't there a "I don't give a $#@! who is elected president" option?
    Why are foriegners allowed to vote in our polls?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I agree. I have promoted Rand on social media, contributed to his campaign and even made a video on youtube. I would actually get my ass to Iowa if I could but circumstances preclude me from it. What are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why are foriegners allowed to vote in our polls?
    Trump is Polish Born.
    Ted Cruz is Canadian next question...

vote harder next time.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Same as with the last 10, ridicule, bitch and complain about their idiotic behavior in office.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm 63, 64 when the next president is elected. If Hillary or Donald are elected I guess I'll just pack it in and make the best of things. I do worry about my daughter and someday maybe grand kids. But truthfully I'm going to enjoy my "golden years".
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Where is the poll option to raise my bannermen and take what is rightfully mine?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

...spend the following 8 years delivering 'I told you sos ' to the idgits who elected him/her.

And then get Rand elected in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    A) Quit politics- It will help you keep your mind off of it but you will still be reminded every April 15th.

B) Leave America- Will get you away from all the nonsense but there might be more nonsense elsewhere.

D) Join the Oathkeepers. Could help others but could get yourself killed.
    Since I already am with Oathkeepers I chose C. But whether Rand is the best liberty standard bearer going forward after 2016 is something to be figured out later by the grassroots---it may be that the Pauls are like Moses, who were meant to guide the movement to the Jordan, but were not to cross it to the Promised land.

If Hillary is elected, the best we can do is shift emphasis to the Senate races, and give conservatives a 60+ majority in the 2018 midterms. If Trump is elected, for the first time in 28 years, we'll have a GOP President who is not fixated on advancing neocon foreign policy, i.e., non-stop war mongering.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

See if Robert Paul is any closer to dad on foreign policy. Beg him to run for office by slamming his email.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    After this election cycle, I'm going to call it a wrap and spend more time with my family. I've done the whole political activism and State Deligate thing the past two cycles only to find out most decisions are already made. Sometimes it gets too depressing to get so emotionally involved in something that gets highjacked by TPTB.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    As we have witnessed this election cycle, there is no patience. Most RPF members blindly follow polls just like the masses because that is what the media wants them to think. There is no difference.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Since I already am with Oathkeepers I chose C. But whether Rand is the best liberty standard bearer going forward after 2016 is something to be figured out later by the grassroots---it may be that the Pauls are like Moses, who were meant to guide the movement to the Jordan, but were not to cross it to the Promised land.

If Hillary is elected, the best we can do is shift emphasis to the Senate races, and give conservatives a 60+ majority in the 2018 midterms. If Trump is elected, for the first time in 28 years, we'll have a GOP President who is not fixated on advancing neocon foreign policy, i.e., non-stop war mongering.
    His foreign policy statements are nearly all about warmongering. He is going to build the biggest army anybody has ever seen and go kick everybody else's ass from Syria to China to Russia. Speak loudly and carry a big stick.

I WILL SUPPORT OUR NOMINEE WHOMEVER IT IS BECAUSE THAT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    His foreign policy statements are nearly all about warmongering. He is going to build the biggest army anybody has ever seen and go kick everybody else's ass from Syria to China to Russia. Speak loudly and carry a big stick.
    1) Trump's campaign is focused around immigration, a domestic cultural issue. To repeat, that has been his focus, not foreign policy. The other GOP contenders (Bush, Rubio) clearly make "leading," or non-stop meddling abroad nearly their entire focus.

2) He has said the Iraq war was a mistake, and attacked the Bush Administration for pursuing it. He has also plainly stated he welcomes Putin or other regional leaders taking the lead or intervening, instead of just the US. This is not the same thing as a "more war 24/7, all in, no exit" mindset, with "the US must lead" or be the only world leader talk you get from the neocon candidates.

3) Trump thus plainly does not have a plan for further US world domination (just as he appears to lack a specific plan on most other issues). Neocons like Jeb, Cruz and Rubio clearly do have a set "bomb this country first, that country into submission next" playbook or outlook to conforming the rest of the world to the US's will. It's that very empire stance that keeps fueling the new conflicts, instead of resolving them peacefully. Trump uses general "pro-strength" rhetoric (as does Rand), but is not consumed with expanding the US military empire.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 12-02-2015 at 12:48 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Trump is Polish Born.
    Ted Cruz is Canadian next question...
    Trump was born in queens....Cruz yup Canada
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    I WILL SUPPORT OUR NOMINEE WHOMEVER IT IS BECAUSE THAT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AMERICAN
    Haha Murica

¯\(°_o)/¯
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic