View Poll Results: What would you do if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton are President?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quit politics

9 37.50%
  • Leave America

5 20.83%
  • Get Rand elected in 2024

9 37.50%
  • Join Oathkeepers

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do if Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is elected President?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    Many will do the same thing in another four years and expect different results, just like they did four years ago, and four years before that, and so on.
    Well, if Trump gets elected, it would have to wait 8 years before we could run Rand as a Republican.

8 years is probably enough time to practice voting. We should be a lot better at it by then.

Otherwise we can aim for 2032 if that doesn't work.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we don't get a limited-government person in the White House and if we fail to get a significant number of them in Congress, we will quickly be beyond the point of no return.

Government can only get so big and the debt so massive before it's too late to change our ways.

At that point, leaving the country is really the only option, though I'm not sure there's any country that has the sort of government I'm looking for.

I voted 'quit politics' because that will come first, before more drastic measures.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing. Every 4 years we get people who mouth off about the sky will fall if so and so is elected and they are leaving the country. It doesn't and they don't.

I live in the safest, oldest whitest state in the country. Nothing bad is going to happen here.

I think Rand will have a better chance in 2020 and would support him again.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Accept that bitching and moaning on an internet forum doesn't do much of anything constructive to get someone elected. To do that, you have to learn how to be effective and get off your ass and work for it.
    she said on an Internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Nothing. Every 4 years we get people who mouth off about the sky will fall if so and so is elected and they are leaving the country. It doesn't and they don't.

I live in the safest, oldest whitest state in the country. Nothing bad is going to happen here.

I think Rand will have a better chance in 2020 and would support him again.
    If a non-liberty Republican wins in 2016, Rand definitely won't run in 2020, and we could (and should) try somebody else. If Hillary wins, given the electoral failure of the Pauls across three cycles, we probably would need to consider somebody else anyway.

We should also consider focusing on Senate and other lower races post 2016, instead of the Presidential race we keep losing. Is the liberty movement just a personality cult about getting the Pauls in the White House, or is it about electing more liberty people in general?
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic