Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comment By a Trump Supporter.

Post Comment By a Trump Supporter.

Trump Supporter
    Yea man, pretty much. If you're 25+ and video games take precedent over pussy, going out and socializing, networking, getting good jobs, keeping in shape and participating in outdoor activities, you are indeed a $#@!ing loser bro. And if your 15 and that's all you do, you will end up that 25+ loser, so either you're on your way to becoming a loser in your moms basement, or you already are.
    In the minds of the Trump supporters.

-People who make and play games are losers and social outcasts even though that isn't true. And play in moms basements
    -People who make movies are losers to.
    -If your gay your a loser to.

What a sad mind they must be having if they actually believe their own $#@!.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Trump Supporter

-People who make and play games are losers and social outcasts even though that isn't true. And play in moms basements

Sounds like some of the opinions I've read right here at RPF ...see thread "why men are abandoning marriage"

Sounds about right. Someone who does nothing but stay at home and play video games all day is indeed a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInNY View Post
    Sounds about right. Someone who does nothing but stay at home and play video games all day is indeed a loser.
    Oh look more Trump supporters. By your idotic logic anyone make games for a living who does art for games and other forms of art are losers. Wow you guys surely do stand for liberty!

Liberty to buy Guns so they can kill people! what a great outdoor activity
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-26-2015 at 05:29 PM.

Oh look more Trump supporters. By your idotic logic anyone make games for a living who does art for games and other forms of art are losers. Wow you guys surely do stand for liberty!

First of all, idiot, the comment is about people who sit at home and do nothing but PLAY video games, NOT people who WORK with video games.

Secondly, only a retarded communist such as yourself would be unable to understand why the liberty to buy guns is essential to human freedom.

How else are you supposed to shoot the commies when they come to invade just like the Serbs did in Croatia?
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

It's all very simple if you just think about it a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    First of all, idiot, the comment is about people who sit at home and do nothing but PLAY video games, NOT people who WORK with video games.

Secondly, only a retarded communist such as yourself would be unable to understand why the liberty to buy guns is essential to human freedom.

How else are you supposed to shoot the commies when they come to invade just like the Serbs did in Croatia?
    Lot's of practice from First Person Shooters.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Lot's of practice from First Person Shooters.
    I don't even think that video games are horrible. Everything in moderation is the key...

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post

Same thing jack ass

What if you're a video game tester?

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    So much Win

A lot of Trump supporters in here why dont you jump over to the Trump forums or something?

A lot of Trump supporters in here why dont you jump over to the Trump forums or something?
    Why don't you jump over to CP-USA.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Same thing jack ass
    work |wərk|
    noun
    1 activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result: he was tired after a day's work in the fields.

leisure |ˈlēZHər, ˈleZHər|
    noun
    free time.
    • use of free time for enjoyment: increased opportunities for leisure | [ as modifier ] : leisure activities.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Why don't you jump over to CP-USA.
    I don't even support Communists. Why dont you change your avatar to this?

I don't even support Communists. Why dont you change your avatar to this?

I'll tell you what. Why don't you go fix your own sucky country.

That is, if you can pull yourself away from your video games.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People here have said some pretty stupid $#@! too. Every candidate and politician has their fair share of idiots, Ron and Rand included. Trump isn't special.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    People here have said some pretty stupid $#@! too. Every candidate and politician has their fair share of idiots, Ron and Rand included. Trump isn't special.
    I think Ron had an unfair share actually.

What if you practicing for the Madden Challenge? I'm not saying that is what I am doing, just saying.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-26-2015 at 06:24 PM.

I am not a trump supporter and actually I made video games myself for a living for a short while.

There's a difference between making video games which is a legit job that provides for your family, and being a slug who does nothing but play video games.

Sure I play video games, but only when I have free time and not working.

And then you have people like my 21 year old step son who have no job, have every game console and 4 televisions running in their room 24/7, causing my electric bill to be $500+ every month and not contributing. He lives, breathes video games. He only leaves his room to eat all or food while his games are loading.

That's a loser.

I am not a trump supporter and actually I made video games myself for a living for a short while.

There's a difference between making video games which is a legit job that provides for your family, and being a slug who does nothing but play video games.

And then you have people like my 21 year old step son who have no job, have every game console and 4 televisions running in their room 24/7, causing my electric bill to be $500+ every month and not contributing. He lives, breathes video games. He only leaves his room to eat all or food while his games are loading.

That's a loser.
    Is he practicing for the Madden Challenge where the prize is $50,000-100,000?

+rep

Trump Supporter

I warned you this would happen.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this the new strategy pretend to support trump anonymously online and demonize different "groups" as losers?

Trump Supporter
    Yea man, pretty much. If you're 25+ and video games take precedent over pussy, going out and socializing, networking, getting good jobs, keeping in shape and participating in outdoor activities, you are indeed a $#@!ing loser bro. And if your 15 and that's all you do, you will end up that 25+ loser, so either you're on your way to becoming a loser in your moms basement, or you already are.

How can I give that guy some +rep?

This thread is so full of fail.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

That's a loser.
    You should let some Syrian refugees move into his room and mooch off him.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This thread is so full of fail.

It's not that they are a bully because they are Trump supporters, they are Trump supporters because they see themselves in Donald and feel like he is part of the bully/troll crowd so he is the obvious choice.

There are a ton of dumbshits out there. Best not to even give them any attention, large majority of Trumps supporters are low information and without college degree Most won't even show up to vote.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast