Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope time with friends and family will help to take our minds off of all the problems facing the world today...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope time with friends and family will help to take our minds off of all the problems facing the world today...
    Happy Thanksgiving, ChristianAnarchist!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

(even the ones that I do not get along with so well. at the end of the day, we agree on more than we disagree on!)
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Burp.........

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Thread!

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hey guys.. I know its been meh lately, but I am wishing you all a refreshing and fulfilling holiday today and this week.

You guys are $#@!ing awesome and a constant source of sanity in a world where there is little to be found.. relations used to be forged based on location but with the internet there is finally a place for similar people to gather together and this is that place for me.

Happy Thanksgiving defenders of liberty. I am heartened just knowing you are out there
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thanksgiving-Dinner-Side-Dishes.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	4649
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635517918904521450123522580_macy-thanksgiving-day-parade-2002.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	255.2 KB 
ID:	4650

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Thanksgiving all..

a day to remember all we have to be thankful for.

7 pies made,, heading to family feasting..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Happy Thanksgiving! Now I expect everyone at your Thanksgiving tables to convert and support Rand for president :-p
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

The feast here is already done. I have to take a moment to remind those of you who will have to deal with someone overcooking a bird on your behalf: make great gravy. If something else is too dry, too cold, or too bland, being able to shower it with a thick, delicious blend of roux, stock, veggies, and seasonings... well... it makes it all worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and a prayer of remembrance for those who are no longer with us.

Happy Thanksgiving! No matter what is going on in this crazy world, there is always much to be thankful for! God bless you all!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Last edited by Origanalist; 11-26-2015 at 02:00 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Oh yeah! Can't be thanksgiving without Alice's Restaurant!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Happy Thanksgiving EVERBODY!

I'm thankful for knowing the Lord Jesus Christ my Redeemer, my family, my job, and jiu jitsu which I started training this year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you all be happy, healthy, prosperous, and free.

On the menu tonight at our house is a 24# drunk turkey with corn bread stuffing, salad, roasted aparagus and brussel sprouts, shrimp cocktail, sauteed mushrooms and onions, whole cranberries with walnuts, potato pancake/pirogi, wild rice, homemade bread, scratch-built apple pie from our orchard, and ice cream.

If a single guest leaves our house tonight not completely hating themselves, I will leap out the basement window.

Have a good one and be careful.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Happy Thanksgiving, RPFs! I'm thankful for all you crazy bastards. *hugs everyone*

*btw, you're all reported to Big Sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I'm thankful for knowing the Lord Jesus Christ my Redeemer, my family, my job, and jiu jitsu which I started training this year.
    btw, you should compete in tourneys whenever you can. It helps polish your skills. And use all the open mat time you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Next up Hannukah. December 7th. Time for donuts.

Sandler does version 4 of Hannukah song. Just posted yesterday on his youtube. At least as funny as the first one.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    btw, you should compete in tourneys whenever you can. It helps polish your skills. And use all the open mat time you can.
    My knees are killing me from open mats last week. I grappled in a 25 minute spar with an ex-IU football lineman who outweighed me by at least 50 pounds. He was a blue belt too! I couldn't walk the next day. I swept him and took his back, and I think that made him angry so he took it out on me...haha.

We have open mats every Friday and Saturday. I've made every one of them since I started.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Ours was rather a mini-feast that wasn't exactly scratch cooking, but adding a little diy touch to semi-prepared dishes. It was delicious and I could not be more thankful.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Yep. All these years later, and I still have no idea why he put that envelope under that pile of garbage... but I'm glad he did.

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am truly thankful for you lot.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Thanks for this. Listened to some of it.

But thanks because now I know via click through who sings this song, and what it's called for that matter.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

I ate and drank so much today I feel drunk and pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast