Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New York Times slams 'outrageous' Donald Trump for mocking reporter's disability

Ann Coulter says Trump was just ‘doing a standard retard’ when he mocked a disabled reporter

Ann Coulter has released an entire book defending Donald Trump because that’s exactly the sort of thing you would expect Ann Coulter to do. Since Trump has said and done some genuinely indefensible things throughout his campaign, and because Coulter has never been one to shy away from saying things that are what they would call politically incorrect and what normal people with a conscience would refer to as “terrible,” there is a certain morbid curiosity in finding out just how she goes about this task.

One passage in “In Trump We Trust” discusses that time Trump mocked New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski. An incident that happened so long ago and was followed by so many other abhorrent things you might need a quick refresher on what happened.

Trump obviously claimed he was not trying to mimic Kovaleski’s disability, but plenty of people weren’t convinced. Coulter is not one of those people. In fact, Coulter immediately knew what Trump was doing, and it’s a little impression she likes to call “standard retard”:

Trump denied knowing that Serge was disabled, and demanded an apology, saying that anyone could see his imitation was of a flustered, frightened reporter, not a disabled person. It’s true that Trump was not mimicking any mannerisms that Serge has. He doesn’t jerk around or flail his arms. He’s not retarded. He sits calmly, but if you look at his wrists, you’ll see they are curved in. That’s not the imitation Trump was doing—he was doing a standard retard, waving his arms and sounding stupid: “’Ahhh, I don’t know what I said—ahhh, I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘Ahhh, I don’t remember, maybe that’s what I said!’”
    Well in that case, I suppose we all owe Mr. Trump an apology.
    http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/3016...bled-reporter/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has displayed many weaknesses but many of the attacks on him don't stick because the most vocal critics of him often have a worse track record than him. This is also one of those cases.
    Trump does deserve criticism but crooked liars, SWCbags, DGPbags, war lobbies pimps of NYT just don't look right doing so.

NYT lies/fake WMD reporting helped support Iraq War decision and disable millions of lives

Iraq WAR Disabled

Monday, Apr 6, 2015
    Judith Miller’s pathetic Iraq apologia: A disgraced reporter rallies to her own defense
    Miller's war reporting was disastrously wrong, and now she's trying desperately to spin it all away

I would find Trump's verbal insults far far less offensive than NYT's actions that helped create millions of disabled lives, both American and Iraqi.
    If anyone disagrees with this assessment, offer your argument here.

Related

Trump: Families Of Soldiers Killed In Iraq Should Sue NYT For WMD Reporting, US made Iraq mess

Neocons' puppet Hillary Clinton: I vote for Iraq war with conviction

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The NYT is making itself irrelevant in this election cycle.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    //
    reported for spam.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456