Thread: Israeli Airstrikes Kill 13 Along Syria-Lebanon Border , Dozens Wounded

Israeli Airstrikes Kill 13 Along Syria-Lebanon Border , Dozens Wounded

...as ww3 continues its initial stages:

Report: Israeli Airstrikes Kill 13 Along Syria-Lebanon Border, Dozens Wounded :

According to reports out of the Syrian media, Israeli warplanes launched four airstrikes against a Hezbollah base in western Syria, along the Lebanon border, killing at least 13 people and wounding dozens of others.

The report identified the slain as eight Hezbollah fighters and five Syrian soldiers. No reason was given for the attack and, as with several previous Israeli attacks on Syria, there has been no formal statement from the Israeli military confirming the incident, let alone explaining it.

The previous attacks didn’t target stationary bases, however, and were explained away as targeting convoys Israel believed to be smuggling weapons to Hezbollah. Israeli officials have repeatedly said they will never allow Hezbollah to obtain certain advanced weapons.

If confirmed, these Monday evening attacks could raise tensions between Russia and Israel, as Russia has previously warned Israeli warplanes away from the Lebanese border for being too close to their own military operations inside Syria.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israel like Turkey support ISIS so i am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Israel like Turkey support ISIS so i am not surprised.
    Yep.

The zionuts are using Daesch/ISIS/ to remove Assad,

Then they can steal a chunk of Syrian real state.

The Russkies are bringing in SAM 400 anti-aircraft missiles. And EVERYONE has been warned .

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Lol, I love how the pro-jihadist site "antiwar.com" says Israel gave no reason for the attack. Hezbollah promises to kill all the Jews. How's that for a reason? This should tell all you RPF geniuses all you need to know about "antiwar.com." There's nothing wrong with actually being antiwar. But calling on Israel to refrain from attacking Hezbollah doesn't make you anti-war. It means you hate Jews. That goes for each and every one of you whining and bitching that Israel would dare to kill Hezbollah terrorists. If you think there's something wrong with killing Hezbollah's jihadists, you're a bigot who hates Jews.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Lol, I love how the pro-jihadist site "antiwar.com" says Israel gave no reason for the attack. Hezbollah promises to kill all the Jews. How's that for a reason? This should tell all you RPF geniuses all you need to know about "antiwar.com." There's nothing wrong with actually being antiwar. But calling on Israel to refrain from attacking Hezbollah doesn't make you anti-war. It means you hate Jews. That goes for each and every one of you whining and bitching that Israel would dare to kill Hezbollah terrorists. If you think there's something wrong with killing Hezbollah's jihadists, you're a bigot who hates Jews.

SHUT THE $#@! UP

THE ZIONUTS CAME TO PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINE TO DISAPPEAR PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY:

"The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

NORMAN G FINKELSTEIN
    AMERICAN HISTORIAN

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    SHUT THE $#@! UP

THE ZIONUTS CAME TO PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINE TO DISAPPEAR PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY:

"The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

NORMAN G FINKELSTEIN
    AMERICAN HISTORIAN

Norman Finkelstein is a stupid leftist apologist who denies any and call Islamic extremism in order to feed his fantasy narrative. He openly supports Hamas and Hezbollah (both of which get arms and funding for Iran, and Hezbollah is basically an arm of the Iranian government), which call for killing every Jew, while lying that they want peace. I personally don't think that murdering every Jew is peaceful, but maybe you disagree.

Oh and the Zionist movement, and the Jewish settlements, started under the Ottoman Empire in the 1880's, not 1925. Yet another example of Norman Finkelstein being an idiot (if he's here you got that number from).
    Last edited by OReich; 11-29-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Norman Finkelstein is a stupid leftist apologist who denies any and call Islamic extremism in order to feed his fantasy narrative. He openly supports Hamas and Hezbollah (both of which get arms and funding for Iran, and Hezbollah is basically an arm of the Iranian government), which call for killing every Jew, while lying that they want peace. I personally don't think that murdering every Jew is peaceful, but maybe you disagree.
    We do. Israel is greedy and aggressive. Claiming they want peace while continuing to expand their settlements and bomb neighboring countries is ridiculous.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    We do. Israel is greedy and aggressive. Claiming they want peace while continuing to expand their settlements and bomb neighboring countries is ridiculous.
    Israel has offered peace and two states for 70+ years, Palestine has promised genocide. Those are the facts. You wanna blame Israel for Palestine rejecting every peace treaty offer, while promising to kill every Jew? I think that's ridiculous. I think Palestine is responsible for Palestine rejecting peace treaties. You think Israel used mind control to get Palestine to reject Israel's offers? Israel literally offered to dismantle the vast majority of settlements numerous times for peace, Palestine rejected those offers. Those are the facts. Your argument is just fantasy.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/9851...avid-meir-levi

Oh and the Zionist movement, and the Jewish settlements, started under the Ottoman Empire in the 1880's, not 1925. Yet another example of Norman Finkelstein being an idiot (if he's here you got that number from).
    So who is financially supporting Hamas and Hezbollah? Is it the same people funding ISIS? Are Hamas/Hezbollah actions pro-Assad/Russia, or pro-Turkey/US Coalition/ISIS?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Israel has offered peace and two states for 70+ years, Palestine has promised genocide. Those are the facts. You wanna blame Israel for Palestine rejecting every peace treaty offer, while promising to kill every Jew? I think that's ridiculous. I think Palestine is responsible for Palestine rejecting peace treaties. You think Israel used mind control to get Palestine to reject Israel's offers? Israel literally offered to dismantle the vast majority of settlements numerous times for peace, Palestine rejected those offers. Those are the facts. Your argument is just fantasy.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/9851...avid-meir-levi
    A country would have to be stupid to believe anything they say. So their idea of peace is to promise to return some of the land they settled on illegally.

No entity recognized their ownership of Gaza, and yet there they are.

Peace my ass - they want to run the world.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    So who is financially supporting Hamas and Hezbollah? Is it the same people funding ISIS? Are Hamas/Hezbollah actions pro-Assad/Russia, or pro-Turkey/US Coalition/ISIS?
    Iran is supporting Hamas and Hezbollah (there's speculation that Iran dropped their support of Hamas recently because of rising tensions with Hamas's parent group, the Muslim Brotherhood). Hamas also gets funding/support from Qatar, thought this might also have ended recently since the gulf states now see Sunni groups like MB/Hamas as a threat to their security. No, Iran is definitely not supporting ISIS, Iran is doing more to fight ISIS than anyone else on the planet. Hezbollah is pro-Assad/Russia/Iran, they're a Shia proxy for Shia Iran, just as Shia Assad is a proxy for Iran. I don't know about Hamas' position on the Syria conflict specifically, or their parent group the Muslim Brotherhood, but based on ideology they would be behind the Sunni jihadists that are fighting Iran/Russia/Assad, and this would be why Iran may have recently dropped their support for Iran. The Iran/Shia alliance with Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood/Sunni was a shaky alliance to begin with, they just had a common enemy with Israel.

The US is not behind ISIS, but our strategy of targeting Assad and helping other Sunni jihadist groups certainly helped ISIS. Your silly assertion that the US supports ISIS is based on ignorance about this conflict; both sides of this conflict are horrible, but both the US and Israel support Sunni jihadist groups since they're (truthfully) a lesser evil to Assad/Iran/Russia (Russia/Iran were already allied, the alliance just grew more recently). Btw, we might have idiotically funded/armed ISIS unknowingly, thinking their militants were from another group, but I guess its semantics at that point, especially since every Sunni jihadist group is at least 80% as bad as ISIS anyway.
    Last edited by OReich; 11-29-2015 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    A country would have to be stupid to believe anything they say. So their idea of peace is to promise to return some of the land they settled on illegally.

No entity recognized their ownership of Gaza, and yet there they are.

Peace my ass - they want to run the world.
    Lol you refuse to discuss facts, you just insist that Israel wants to steal land and refuses to make peace. I give you this article explaining the many offers for peace, and how Palestine simply rejects every offer and promises to kill or expel every Jew: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/9851...avid-meir-levi And your response? That someone would have to be stupid to believe Israel. Well there you go. You're not interested in discussing facts or reality, you can't cite facts to back up your arguments, you just spread lies about Israel. Why not respond to what the article says? You really think Israel's peace offers are dishonest, even though they gave 75% of their territory to Egypt in exchange for peace (but Egypt didn't want Gaza back, and Jordan wouldn't take the West Bank back). Do you deny that Israel gave the Sinai peninsula back to Egypt, and would have given the West Bank and Gaza back as well, just as you deny reality the rest of reality?

Israel doesn't occupy Gaza, you really should read about this topic since you seem very passionate about it. You refuse to discuss facts, like the article I posted showing the many peace offers Palestine rejected, because it conflicts with your fantasy narrative about Israel wanting all the land. And Palestine is just as illegal as Israel, gerrymandering a secular democracy for refugees (Israel) and gerrymandering an Islamist dictatorship (Palestine) are both illegal, neither of these countries existed before World War I. The UK and Turkey, the only countries to have this land before 1948, both allowed Jewish migration and settlements. Your assertion that they were illegal is thus ignorant and misinformed, probably based on the fantastical myth that a Palestinian state used to exist, which is as silly as talking about El Dorado, Atlantis, or Hogwarts; there's never been a Palestinian state. Btw, do you think the Muslims moving to Israel since the 1880's did so illegally, or just the Jews? I'd love to see your answer to this question.

Oh yeah, and you claim ppl would have to be stupid to believe anything Israel says, but you seem to love Ayn Rand. Ayn Rand supported Israel:

As Rand stated, they're leftist, but they're democratic, open and tolerant. Palestinian Sharia law is borderline savagery. To ignore this is to ignore reality. Hence, Phil Donahue claims Ayn Rand sounds racist for calling Palestinians racist bigots. Criticizing bigotry isn't bigotry, as hard as that is for leftists to understand.
    Last edited by OReich; 11-29-2015 at 05:29 PM.

Israel doesn't occupy Gaza, you really should read about this topic since you seem very passionate about it. You refuse to discuss facts,.

You're just spewing propaganda. This is a fact: The UN and everybody else views Gaza as an occupied territory because they maintain a complete air and sea blockade of the territory. Isreal's position is that because they don't actually have soldiers on the land, then they aren't occupying it.

Whatever they get, or don't get, I don't care. I am just sick to death of their cult and the whining that goes with it.

No surprise here. Israel has killed way more civilians than their neighbors. Their support for Al Qaeda and ISIS makes them along with Saudi Arabia the world's largest sponsors of terrorists.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Iran is supporting Hamas and Hezbollah (there's speculation that Iran dropped their support of Hamas recently because of rising tensions with Hamas's parent group, the Muslim Brotherhood). Hamas also gets funding/support from Qatar, thought this might also have ended recently since the gulf states now see Sunni groups like MB/Hamas as a threat to their security. No, Iran is definitely not supporting ISIS, Iran is doing more to fight ISIS than anyone else on the planet. Hezbollah is pro-Assad/Russia/Iran, they're a Shia proxy for Shia Iran, just as Shia Assad is a proxy for Iran. I don't know about Hamas' position on the Syria conflict specifically, or their parent group the Muslim Brotherhood, but based on ideology they would be behind the Sunni jihadists that are fighting Iran/Russia/Assad, and this would be why Iran may have recently dropped their support for Iran. The Iran/Shia alliance with Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood/Sunni was a shaky alliance to begin with, they just had a common enemy with Israel.

The US is not behind ISIS, but our strategy of targeting Assad and helping other Sunni jihadist groups certainly helped ISIS. Your silly assertion that the US supports ISIS is based on ignorance about this conflict; both sides of this conflict are horrible, but both the US and Israel support Sunni jihadist groups since they're (truthfully) a lesser evil to Assad/Iran/Russia (Russia/Iran were already allied, the alliance just grew more recently). Btw, we might have idiotically funded/armed ISIS unknowingly, thinking their militants were from another group, but I guess its semantics at that point, especially since every Sunni jihadist group is at least 80% as bad as ISIS anyway.
    Ok, so you said I'm silly for saying that US supports ISIS (bolded) and then you essentially agree with the point 2 times (underlined).

The US is an accessory to the terror campaign of that region because we are giving them weapons.

Where is the evidence of Syria's crimes? The chemical weapons evidence is flimsy. The barrel bombing is a rumor. The so called crackdown on peaceful protesters is another lie.

If there is no solid evidence of war crimes then there is no legal basis for anyone (except Russia) to be operating in Syria as per international law.

I happened to believe I'm educated in this situation far above the average person. And right now I can tell you these are the same lies that we used in Iraq and Libya. "The evil government of Syria is killing people trying to affect democratic peaceful change."

Would the government of the United States allow armed militias to take over pieces of the country? If we sent in troops to fight these militias would NATO bomb us because we were "killing protesters".

I see no evidence that Assad is doing anything other than trying to save his country from a foreign invasion force of young, mostly foreign mercenaries, high on Captagon, with no respect for international law or basic human decency.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    This is a good question, and presents a strong case for not getting involved in the Syrian conflict.

Hamas is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas is supported by the Brotherhood's main patrons, Qatar and Turkey, who also support Muslim Brotherhood groups in Syria, Egypt and Libya, as well as more radical Salafist groups like Al Nusra and purportedly ISIS. During the Syrian Civil War, Hamas has deployed fighters in Syria to support the Syrian rebels, both in combat roles in Palestinian refugee camps and in training roles, which has resulted in Syria denouncing Hamas. Iran's policy is to support the Muslim Brotherhood in countries with which it has poor relations like Egypt, as well as Hamas in Palestine. Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran, so is supported by and is in lock step with Iran on foreign policy. Syria is supporting Hezbollah as well, by letting them use Syrian territory as an arms smuggling route from Iran to Lebanon, and in turn Hezbollah supports Syria by fighting the rebels. The disagreement between Iran/Hezbollah and Hamas on Syria has led to a decrease in funding by Iran for Hamas, with Iran diverting most of its funds to other groups like Palestinian Islamic Jihad, but it will still fund Hamas if Hamas is actively fighting Israel, as it did in 2014. Hezbollah and Hamas have agreed to disagree on Syria. Russia is not financially supporting Hamas and Hezbollah, but does not recognize them as terrorist groups given their close ties to Iran. Russia allows Israel to strike Hezbollah convoys in Syria as part of the airspace agreement agreed between the two countries at the beginning of the Russian intervention. This is purely pragmatic, probably a reward for Israel's neutrality in the Ukraine. Russia does consider the Muslim Brotherhood itself a terrorist organization, given Russia's close relations with secular strongmen that oppose the Brotherhood, like Assad in Syria, Sisi in Egypt, Haftar in Libya and Bouteflika in Algeria.

The original Iranian peace offer to mediate between Syria and the Brotherhood, both of which they have amicable relations with - Syria shares Iran's Shi'ism and the Brotherhood shares Iran's revolutionary approach to Islam. Assad rejected it, and Iran stood by their ally.

I understand that if a Jew does not accept zionism then he/she is a leftist and self-hating .

It is true that there were some Jews in 1922 Palestine - just as there are some Jews in South Beach Florida. It would be a different story if the Jews decided to convert the entire state of Florida to a Jewish State using terrorism and murder as was done by Menachen Begin and the Irgun Zionut gang.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic