Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Can’t We Talk About Islam Honestly?

Banned

Blog Entries
    The bible says Jesus Christ is coming back as a lion, not a lamb. It also says god will pour his wrath upon the earth. the sign of the beast will be 666, it is plainly stated in a book with 66 books within it. How much clearer do you have to be shown? Your bible is the work of Satan. It is the work of the so-called anti-christ. Christ will be so hated when he returns, because of the masses of bloody purges of humanity he will engage in, that people will not know that he is actually the sword of God. After all, how could one who wipes out so many humans be anything but the anti-christ?

People who hate other people in the world, and think they can lawyer their way out of it with god by claiming they love them, but hate their actions, will be the Laodecians god will spit from his mouth. He would rather you be hot or cold. God loves me more than you. Because at least I am cold.

The Bible, in its current version, is a test of God's faith. You are clearly told the mark of the beast is 666, yet you read, worship and quote a book of 66 books, in which a God demands you love him or be punished for eternity.

The Christ and the anti-Christ will be one and the same. He will be the Machdi, he will be the messiah. And everybody will get what they wish for, the destruction of those they hate in the name of God. And there is only one way that can happen. Total, worldwide destruction of all.

It is quite clear that most people claiming to be Christians will be destroyed by god because they are liars. Every time you claim to hate anyone, or their actions, because your god told you to, you are using his name in vain. God told you to love. And not the god of the bible... the God within you. The God you are.

I feel the fire God is preparing for you all. He tried to drown you all for being so self-centered the first time. This time he will burn you all with fire and brimstone with the very hatred you have created within your wicked and despicable souls, for gladly destroying a race that could have been so much more. A race that could have surpassed angels by now if it had learned to get along and progress. But no, you had to fight over your stupid $#@!ing wars, and your stupid $#@!ing religions, your stupid flags and borders, and your stupid $#@!ing things you felt you deserved but your neighbor did not. For shame. For shame.

Death to Islam. Death to Judaism. Death to Christianity.

All hail Satanic Victory.
    Support all wars.
    Support all genocides.
    Embrace the abortions of your foes.
    Embrace the anti-christ. Embrace the Christ.
    Embrace the mahdi, embrace the messiah.
    Become the sword of retribution.
    Ruin comes for you all.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-26-2015 at 12:09 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The bible says Jesus Christ is coming back as a lion, not a lamb. It also says god will pour his wrath upon the earth. the sign of the beast will be 666, it is plainly stated in a book with 66 books within it. How much clearer do you have to be shown? Your bible is the work of Satan. It is the work of the so-called anti-christ. Christ will be so hated when he returns, because of the masses of bloody purges of humanity he will engage in, that people will not know that he is actually the sword of God. After all, how could one who wipes out so many humans be anything but the anti-christ?

People who hate other people in the world, and think they can lawyer their way out of it with god by claiming they love them, but hate their actions, will be the Laodecians god will spit from his mouth. He would rather you be hot or cold. God loves me more than you. Because at least I am cold.

The Bible, in its current version, is a test of God's faith. You are clearly told the mark of the beast is 666, yet you read, worship and quote a book of 66 books, in which a God demands you love him or be punished for eternity.

The Christ and the anti-Christ will be one and the same. He will be the Machdi, he will be the messiah. And everybody will get what they wish for, the destruction of those they hate in the name of God. And there is only one way that can happen. Total, worldwide destruction of all.

It is quite clear that most people claiming to be Christians will be destroyed by god because they are liars. Every time you claim to hate anyone, or their actions, because your god told you to, you are using his name in vain. God told you to love. And not the god of the bible... the God within you. The God you are.

I feel the fire God is preparing for you all. He tried to drown you all for being so self-centered the first time. This time he will burn you all with fire and brimstone with the very hatred you have created within your wicked and despicable souls, for gladly destroying a race that could have been so much more. A race that could have surpassed angels by now if it had learned to get along and progress. But no, you had to fight over your stupid $#@!ing wars, and your stupid $#@!ing religions, your stupid flags and borders, and your stupid $#@!ing things you felt you deserved but your neighbor did not. For shame. For shame.

Support all wars.
    Support all genocides.
    Ruin comes for you all.
    I know you're probably just playing stupid...but only the Protestant canon has 66 books. The rest of this post is utter garbage not intelligent enough to merit conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I know you're probably just playing stupid...but only the Protestant canon has 66 books. The rest of this post is utter garbage not intelligent enough to merit conversation.
    You're one of the real Christians, right? You'll be one of the ones spared the sword of God?

Maybe. Maybe.

There are a select few here who are.

The rest are like everyone else.

Doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I think he forgot his meds at another OWS protest.

Banned

Blog Entries
    The Bible clearly says god will wipe out billions. You think Assad or Stalin or Hitler was bad? Just wait until humanity realizes how much God hates them, and pours his wrath upon them. He will be the mass murderer history will never forget. And this is the good guy of the Bible.

He is clearly a bloody murderer, and he clearly hates what he has created.

I would too.

When did you start hating God, UWDude?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    When did you start hating God, UWDude?

See, it has already begun. I point out the truth.

Look, you want to talk mass murderers, God once killed everyone except a family. He has nuked cities for sodomy.

And the Bible says he is going to wipe out most of humanity first, then hand over the world to Satan, and then wipe out almost all of humanity during armageddon. the Bible clearly says the armies of man will mass against him.

So, who would the world perceive to be the big bad guy? And who would they think was their savior?
    If god is going to destroy the world, most people would see him as the anti-christ, and would see the anti-christ as the savior.

This is just like the old adage about never being able to tell if someone is lying, because a liar and a truth teller will say they are truth tellers.

But there are ties when the liar needs his allies, so he drops hint. he says "look out for this silly number, 666.... ....then he says, but believe in this book, with 66 books.

I find it funny people say I hate God. You are not the first. What I find funny, is I am going to enjoy watching him tear the world to shreds. Because humanity deserves it. No, no, you will find me cheering the nuclear weapons, when all others are weeping for their fallen babylon, and asking why.

Why?

Because you all secretly prayed to him in your hearts to destroy those around you you hated! And he will answer your prayers! Both God and Allah will answer the prayers of their followers!

No, the ones hating god will be the ones who dont want their world destroyed. The Bible clearly says he shall.

God is a psycho-social construct. A powerful one. "He" exists, and "his" effects shall soon be felt in the war between "him" and "Allah"!

Can you not see, in these times, the end times, the Bible clearly says GOD HATES MAN. THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION IN HIS EYES.

Who do you think it is talking about?

Look at muslims, now look at the west. Who is more pious? Who follows biblical teachings more? Who looks like the whore of babylon, and who looks like they are the followers of God?

Look at Muslims... ...now put them next to your average american!

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
    Americans are the epitome of biblical evil! Everything the bible preaches against, they have become the antithesis of! America is the CENTER of Biblically defined WICKEDNESS! Not $#@!ing SYRIA! Not Russia. Not Pakistan or Saudi Arbia or Iran!

The worshipers of "God" hate what America is and represents more than anyone else in the world. Yet it is in their subconscious. What do you think the hatred of "liberals" is? It is the hatred of America. America is the cornerstone of the new Satanic empire. Look at the pentagon!
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-26-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    There's a world of difference between an absence of an obligation to treat others with love, and explicit commands to subjugate, terrorize, and kill them.
    Yeah, that's my point.

We can't talk about Islam, because if we do, we're forced to confront the truth.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because honestly, Islam is just not really a very interesting subject?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 11-26-2015 at 10:04 AM.

"No, The World Isn’t Better Off Because Of The Iraq War " by David Harsanyi

A quick survey of the writings of the OP tells you he's a neocon (in addition to his premises).
    Last edited by robert68; 11-26-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    "No, The World Isn’t Better Off Because Of The Iraq War " by David Harsanyi

A quick survey of the writings of the OP tells you he's a neocon (in addition to his logic).
    I'm not familiar with the author or the general trend at The Federalist. The Federalist has quite a few contributors and writers. My initial take is that the author is probably teo-con rather than neoconservative.

Another piece by the same author:
    Why I’m Not A Neocon
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Holding a teacher in high regard is veneration, not worship. I cannot understand how one can worship someone and not follow them and submit to them.
    Worship

verb
    show reverence and adoration for (a deity).
    "the Maya built jungle pyramids to worship their gods"
    synonyms: revere, reverence, venerate, pay homage to, honour, adore,

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Wouldn't worship include to submit to one's teachings and commandments?
    No. English has this book, with word definitions in it.

Note that it also follows quite logically that one can follow the teachings of Christ without worshiping Him, or even venerating Him.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    The people here who are defending "Christianity" don't even believe the propositions of the gospel. They don't believe the Word of God is the rule of faith. It's a wasted conversation.
    There are people here who don't know there were 13 Tribes of Israel, or that there were 13 Disciples or 13 Apostles. They got told '12' in Church and just believed it. Never even read their own Bible. The also don't know there are 13 Zodiac signs, or that the Jewish calendar has 13 months.
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Support all wars.
    Support all genocides.
    Ruin comes for you all.

Um.... Huh?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's a world of difference between an absence of an obligation to treat others with love, and explicit commands to subjugate, terrorize, and kill them.
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 7:2-3
    And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbers 31:7-18
    And Moses said unto them...Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua 11:12-15
    And all the cities of those kings, and all the kings of them, did Joshua take, and smote them with the edge of the sword, and he utterly destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the Lord commanded. ...every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe. As the Lord commanded Moses his servant, so did Moses command Joshua, and so did Joshua; he left nothing undone of all that the Lord commanded Moses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua 11:19-20
    There was not a city that made peace with the children of Israel, save the Hivites the inhabitants of Gibeon: all other they took in battle. For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favor, but that he might destroy them, as the Lord commanded Moses.
    Note that Yaweh actually takes credit for making 100% sure that Genocide was going to happen by hardening the hearts of the inhabitants so that they could not surrender or repent.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Samuel 15
    3 “Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”
    A world of difference.
    Last edited by idiom; 11-26-2015 at 08:54 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

The Old Testament is more about wars and vengence and killing. The New Testament is more about forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    the crusades started around 900AD.
    Why can't we talk about Islam honestly? We can't seem to be able to talk about anything honestly in this thread.
    Facts are facts. If we can't hammer out facts the discussion is moot.

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

In the old police "ten code" a 1096 was a "mental subject".

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    In the old police "ten code" a 1096 was a "mental subject".
    Interesting. They obviously don't need that anymore, amirite?

For those of you who didn't get where I was going, the first crusade is well documented as having started in 1096, a full two centuries after the date claimed previously in the thread.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Interesting. They obviously don't need that anymore, amirite?

For those of you who didn't get where I was going, the first crusade is well documented as having started in 1096, a full two centuries after the date claimed previously in the thread.
    And well after the Saracens had ripped civilization a new ass hole
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Worship

verb
    show reverence and adoration for (a deity).
    "the Maya built jungle pyramids to worship their gods"
    synonyms: revere, reverence, venerate, pay homage to, honour, adore,

No. English has this book, with word definitions in it.

Note that it also follows quite logically that one can follow the teachings of Christ without worshiping Him, or even venerating Him.
    As I suspected, it is a difference in definition. Namely, semantics. When I use the word worship, I am thinking of the older term called latria:

Latria is a theological term (Latin Latrīa, from the Greek λατρεία, latreia) used in Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic theology to mean adoration, a reverence directed only to God. This is divine eros towards God.

Worship (in the sense of latria) is therefore only directed to the Holy Trinity.

Dulia is veneration, honor and respect that is for others such as the saints or for teachers/parents/loved ones.

I agree with your last statement that one can follow Christ's teaching without worshiping or knowingly venerating Him.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Note that Yaweh actually takes credit for making 100% sure that Genocide was going to happen by hardening the hearts of the inhabitants so that they could not surrender or repent.
    Yes. There was much violence in those harsh days before Christ came to save the world. Difficult commands in a time of darkness before the Light of God came to reveal the Father in Heaven and the will of God. But that was an old covenant between God and man, in a different time of man's return to God, and before God came to establish a new covenant. So when you incorrectly use the harsh events in the Old Testament to discredit the people of the New and Everlasting Covenant, you accuse Christians falsely.
    Last edited by TER; 11-26-2015 at 11:17 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right.

A world of difference.
    A fine exhibition of trained ignorance, but everyone who actually looks at the texts knows that the quotes you presented are about events in a historical context, NOT commands to followers of the religion in the present day, which is the key difference. In other religions, this kind of thing is history - in Islam it is their desired present and future.

Nothing in Judaism says that Jews should behave like Moses or Joshua or David. If you're not quoting Leviticus then chances are pretty good you're referring to something that hasn't been applicable for thousands of years. In contrast, Mohammad's commands in Islam are binding upon adherents right here, right now.

Muhammad married a 6 year old girl, consumating the marriage at 9. Even in backwards Tusken Raiders days they knew that was fubar.

Child rapist, pirate, warmonger, that was also potentially "demon possessed" (if you believe in that sort of thing he admits he was possessed by a demon).

The guy was a luneytunes thug that made up a religion as he went to profit himself.

Islam is a ugly cancer on the world that needs to be anniliated.

Islam has no place in modern society.

Now, the problem is...how do we get rid of the cancer without killing millions of "patients."

The American foreign policy is abhorrent. We need a policy that is willing to deal death without ROE's and makes the 4 Horsemen blush, but only when the dove fails.

Bottom, line child rapist, pirate, warmonger religions have no business in the modern world.

I am just a little fish in a big, big world, and don't know how to fix the problem, but I do know that the lesson learned from Japan in WWII was sometimes you need to $#@! your enemy up so much that he breaks entirely. Then you can fix them. We fixed Japan. Japan went from genociding China, war criminality, to becoming the most peaceful, respectful, intelligent, productive and technologically advanced people in the world. (On a side note I wish we could kick our own asses to fix ourselves!).
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

A fine exhibition of trained ignorance, but everyone who actually looks at the texts knows that the quotes you presented are about events in a historical context, NOT commands to followers of the religion in the present day, which is the key difference. In other religions, this kind of thing is history - in Islam it is their desired present and future.

Nothing in Judaism says that Jews should behave like Moses or Joshua or David. If you're not quoting Leviticus then chances are pretty good you're referring to something that hasn't been applicable for thousands of years. In contrast, Mohammad's commands in Islam are binding upon adherents right here, right now.
    Almost nothing is binding on Gentile Christians. $ rules, 2 commandments, 1 commission. That's it.

The same Yaweh that makes up the Trinity was in charge then. The Covenant may have changed but you are still talking about a flatly genocidal moral system, unless you think Yaweh's moral compass has changed somehow.

Paul quite clearly teaches that Yahweh has no regard for whether or not something is your fault before condemning you for it.

Jesus was a bit more open to interpretation, but the founders of the Canon appear to have quite enjoyed the idea of everyone being guilty by default.

I mean if everyone deserves to go to Hell any way, then Ethnic MotherFucking Cleansing isn't really much of a crime. More like "doing God's ministry".

It is also widely considered to be present day binding on Israel which is why American Christians give Israel a total $#@!ing pass on being racist, sexist, and generally brutal to anyone who isn't Jewish, and basically assume Israel does in fact have a responsibility to God to cleanse the Promised land of "Philistines (whose name was changed to Palestinians in ~300AD)".
    Last edited by idiom; 11-27-2015 at 01:28 AM.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I am just a little fish in a big, big world, and don't know how to fix the problem, but I do know that the lesson learned from Japan in WWII was sometimes you need to $#@! your enemy up so much that he breaks entirely. Then you can fix them. We fixed Japan. Japan went from genociding China, war criminality, to becoming the most peaceful, respectful, intelligent, productive and technologically advanced people in the world. (On a side note I wish we could kick our own asses to fix ourselves!).
    Japan is massively $#@!ed up now as it had the emasculation of its culture written into its Constitution. Basically all traditional expressions of masculinity in their culture are gone, leaving their menfolk to get really $#@!ing twisted and weird. That's not really 'fixing'.
    Last edited by idiom; 11-27-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Muslims were used by the government and the media in the 80's as anti-communist heroes to promote a war against the Russians:

Nowadays they are used by the government and the media to support their wars in the middle east.

In both cases, they are not as good or as bad as the media portrays them. But it does help in shaping the minds of idiots. Some of which are found in this thread.
    Last edited by twomp; 11-27-2015 at 01:31 AM.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

"The Battle of the Frigidus, also called the Battle of the Frigid River, was fought between 5–6 September 394, between the army of the (Christian) Eastern Emperor Theodosius I and the army of Western Roman ruler Eugenius."

An enormous list of wars or external conflicts fought pre and post Islam during the history of the Christian Eastern Roman Empire (330–1453).
    Last edited by robert68; 11-27-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast