Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State Dept. wrote up tweets critical of Sen. Paul, CNN "reporter" tweeted them out on request

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    This is at Foxnews.com which I found via a link on Yahoo News:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...nton-aide.html
    There are a ton of people commenting on this one, and some of the comments are look a bit promising (though there's plenty of stupidity to boot, of course). I think this is going to help Rand, and hopefully enough to keep him on the main debate stage.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    There are a ton of people commenting on this one, and some of the comments are look a bit promising (though there's plenty of stupidity to boot, of course). I think this is going to help Rand, and hopefully enough to keep him on the main debate stage.
    Just about all the political comment sections are looking like this right now. All out war between leftys, freepers and trumpeters (AKA whitewingers).

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Just about all the political comment sections are looking like this right now. All out war between leftys, freepers and trumpeters (AKA whitewingers).
    I do sympathize with some of the Trump supporters sentiments on demographics (I think Trump is an absolute liar so I take everything he says on the subject with a massive grain of salt), but they've gotten a bit ridiculous of late. A lot of this is a credit to the obnoxiousness of Obama's racial politics, which has largely created a wedge between white and non-white groups that makes rational discourse all but impossible. Trump is capitalizing on peoples' anger on a very real problem, and sadly most are too blind to catch onto it. Then again, I was never terribly impressed with the Free Republic crowd, they've been in full retard mode ever since Ron Paul's 2008 campaign.

I do sympathize with some of the Trump supporters sentiments on demographics (I think Trump is an absolute liar so I take everything he says on the subject with a massive grain of salt), but they've gotten a bit ridiculous of late. A lot of this is a credit to the obnoxiousness of Obama's racial politics, which has largely created a wedge between white and non-white groups that makes rational discourse all but impossible. Trump is capitalizing on peoples' anger on a very real problem, and sadly most are too blind to catch onto it. Then again, I was never terribly impressed with the Free Republic crowd, they've been in full retard mode ever since Ron Paul's 2008 campaign.
    It's not anger they're capitalizing on, it's hate.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's not anger they're capitalizing on, it's hate.
    One is form, the other is function. Furthermore, hate is occasionally justified, depending on the nature of the subject.

That's what my Twitter feed looks like most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Hit it up before then in case Rand doesn't make the main card. Might even be better for him to hit it now with people not trusting the press and may give him a good bump so that he does make the main card.
    Doug Stafford seems to be coordinating the campaign into having some leverage with CNN one way or the other. If Rand doesn't make the poll numbers required using this as evidence of a contrived effort to keep him out. If he does then using this as leverage to get more time. Brilliant!
    Here's the quote: ” Doug Stafford said in a statement. “This email revelation should give Republicans pause as to their coverage and possibility of fair treatment towards Sen. Paul during the next debate. All eyes will be on CNN’s response to their employee colluding with Hillary Clinton in order to attack a prominent U.S. senator on their dime."
    Last edited by PCKY; 11-26-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PCKY View Post
    Doug Stafford seems to be coordinating the campaign into having some leverage with CNN one way or the other. If Rand doesn't make the poll numbers required using this as evidence of a contrived effort to keep him out. If he does then using this as leverage to get more time. Brilliant!
    Leverage into center podium

Yes, Rand's campaign should be doing this. CNN is going to look very very bad if Rand is not included on the main stage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12