Thread: Kentuckians...take heed! Sign up to be a Rand Paul Delegate in our First ever caucus!

Kentuckians...take heed! Sign up to be a Rand Paul Delegate in our First ever caucus!

This link to sign up to be a delegate was on Rand's Twitter feed. This is for any caucus state, but Kentucky in particular...we've not done this before!

https://www.randpaul.com/students/delegate
    Last edited by PCKY; 11-24-2015 at 08:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

I need your help if you are from KY! I need to get at least 30 committed supporters. If you are in KY and would support me as a delagate, would you please PM me?
    Thanks!

Where did you come up with the number 30? Have you determined that's how many votes you'll need to win your precinct? You'll need to identify other supporters in your precinct, find out how many delegate spots are available, and figure out a slate.

So have you been learning more about how your caucus will work, and studying Robert's Rules Of Order?

edit: "you must spread some reputation around..."
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

The number 30 comes from the campaign. That is the number of supporters we are committing to recruit. Best case is from our county of residence, but they are willing to work with it as best they can if your support is from neighboring counties.
    I am familiar with Roberts Rules (even have my own copy) as I was an officer in a professional organization that used Robert's Rules.
    Cliff Maloney is the organizer from Students For Rand. I'm thinking that we'll be getting more direction shortly, but my supporters will be needing to register as Republicans before 12/31.
    A friend of mine was a delagte at the State level in 2012, and provided me with a little bit of his experience.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by PCKY View Post
    I need your help if you are from KY! I need to get at least 30 committed supporters. If you are in KY and would support me as a delagate, would you please PM me?
    Thanks!
    I am in Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by clint4liberty View Post
    I am in Kentucky
    Can you PM me if you will support me? Please?

Signed up... Not a student, but this is the only place I've seen to sign up as a delegate. Is this pretty much the official signup page for all people willing to be delegates for Rand? Is this where I should direct folks?
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTyke View Post
    Signed up... Not a student, but this is the only place I've seen to sign up as a delegate. Is this pretty much the official signup page for all people willing to be delegates for Rand? Is this where I should direct folks?
    I would say yes.