Thread: Russian Rescue Chopper Shot Down By US Backed Rebels

Russian Rescue Chopper Shot Down By US Backed Rebels

Turkey shoots down a Russian Fighter (with US Made F16).

THe Russians send choppers to look for and rescue the downed pilot.

Now the US Backed Rebels (read ISIS) shot down the Russian HELO (with US issued TOW missile)... video of the moooslims chanting Allahu Ackbar too....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-down-6891003

Russian rescue helicopter 'shot down by Syrian rebels' while searching for pilots of plane downed by Turkey
    A Russian rescue helicopter has been shot down by Syrian rebels while searching for pilots missing after Turkey downed a Russian jet.

The helicopter was forced to make an emergency landing in a government-held area in Syria's Latakia province.

A Syrian insurgent group, which uses U.S. Tow missiles, said its fighters hit the helicopter with an anti-tank missile.

Video footage has emerged online appearing to show the helicopter after it crashed in dense woodland.

Plumes of smoke can be seen coming from the aircraft.

Vladmir Putin earlier warned Turkey of "significant consequences" after the Russian plane was shot down.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both pilots dead.

Vlad will not be happy

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Jan2017

A still from the video shows the moment the Russian helicopter explodes.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/1...ian-helicopter

My money's on Putin.

Dood..... why aren't people freaking out about this. The Russian bodycount just ticked up to at least 4 in less than 24 hours.. a Russian jet and Russian helo shot down by nato allies and us backed rebels.

How is this not REALLY REALLY bad?

- Diogenes of Sinope

Jan2017

and a "POW" ?

CNN Turk reported that at least one of the pilots who parachuted from the stricken jet had been captured
    by fighters from the Turkmen minority who inhabit the region – mostly Syrians of Turkish origin.
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/russian-...24-gl74pt.html

Turkey's Dogan news agency said witnesses saw the plane crash over tents in a village and pilots landed with parachutes.
    Russia's Interfax agency said the pilots ejected, and what happened to them is under investigation.

A video posted online purports to show armed rebels gathered around a bruised pilot lying on the ground. A voice says,
    “The 10th Division has captured a Russian pilot, God is greatest.” The allegiances of the group are not clear.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-jet/76299190/

Last edited by Jan2017; 11-24-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: added social media jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Dood..... why aren't people freaking out about this. The Russian bodycount just ticked up to at least 4 in less than 24 hours.. a Russian jet and Russian helo shot down by nato allies and us backed rebels.

How is this not REALLY REALLY bad?
    It is REALLY REALLY bad.

Not a damn thing any of us peons can do either.

There's not a one of us on this board with enough stroke to even get their senator to plead for withdrawal......

This just in...

The name of the Russian Pilot killed was just released.

Curiously... his name was "Archduke Ferdinand"

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's not a one of us on this board with enough stroke to even get their senator to plead for withdrawal......
    My representative wears a Juan Deere hat and a flannel shirt to meet his constituents in my rural district.

He knows Boobus.

He fights for Monsanto, and the TPP.

He knows that Boehner and Ryan were the best men for the job.

He understands American exceptionalism.

He has closely observed Russia's aggression and threats to our European allies.

He has been briefed on Moscow's destabilization of the Middle East.

He is always telling me that he is eager for me to call his office with my concerns.

And yet, it does no good.

Because he does not work for me.

It might be time to start dusting off those civil defense shelter manuals and buying some extra cans of green beans.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    representative wears a Juan Deere hat and a flannel shirt to meet his constituents in my rural district.

He knows Boobus.

He fights for Monsanto, and the TPP.

He knows that Boehner and Ryan were the best men for the job.

He understands American exceptionalism.

He has closely observed Russia's aggression and threats to our European allies.

He has been briefed on Moscow's destabilization of the Middle East.

He is always telling me that he is eager for me to call his office with my concerns.

And yet, it does no good.

Because he does not work for me.

It might be time to start dusting off those civil defense shelter manuals and buying some extra cans of green beans.

Not kidding I just bought another 30-day emergency food supply from ARK plus a 5 gallon pump/filter... my bugout location is in the mountains where my friends will meet. God help us.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Putin released a video where he looks really really pissed.... He tries to look calm and measured... but he is freakin pissed. I'll try to post.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Putin released a video where he looks really really pissed.... He tries to look calm and measured... but he is freakin pissed. I'll try to post.
    Because he knows whose behind all this

NATO SUCKS...GET OUT OF NATO.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Putin is going to go full NWO if he continues to get push back.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Will Canada take American refugees if the SHTF?

The following edited video was uploaded today, and it cannot be confirmed whether or not this is a shoot-down of Russian rescue helicopters, or Syrian Arab Army helicopters from an earlier date. It appears to show US-backed ‘moderate’ jihadists destroying a reconnaissance chopper with a US-supplied TOW missile unit:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    The following edited video was uploaded today, and it cannot be confirmed whether or not this is a shoot-down of Russian rescue helicopters, or Syrian Arab Army helicopters from an earlier date. It appears to show US-backed ‘moderate’ jihadists destroying a reconnaissance chopper with a US-supplied TOW missile unit:

That did not shoot down anything. It destroyed a crippled helicopter on the ground.
    Last edited by Danke; 11-24-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Apparently some people have not learned from past war campaigns against Russia over the past few centuries...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That did not shoot down anything. It destroyed a crippled helicopter on the ground.
    Well, the terrorists sure seemed to enjoy it nonetheless. I counted no less than 8x Allahu akbar's
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Thank goodness I am over the age of being first pick for the draft. lol. I think the age for conscription is 18-26? Itll be a while before they draft old farts and kids.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    An Mi-8 Russian helicopter was "shot down" in that in that it made an emergency landing with one fatality of a "Russian marine"-
    it wasn't going anywhere and the rest of the crew was evacuated -

I am not entirely convinced this video is of the same helicopter though, even if the TOW missile segment was shot and released just yesterday.

(Rebels have a military helicopter with some damage)