Thread: Squatty Potty - Commercials done right. I think I want one.

Squatty Potty - Commercials done right. I think I want one.

Funny commercial for something you don't really need to buy something for.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Another $#@!ty thread.
    Last edited by Danke; 11-23-2015 at 10:52 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I posted about this years ago, I have always just used a small folding stool.

Poopin' 2.0... Yep, you've been doin it wrong.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-doin-it-wrong

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The OP vid is on at least 1 or 2 other threads. I saw it on RPFs many moons ago. Still funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Another $#@!ty tread.
    Watch your step, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I posted about this years ago, I have always just used a small folding stool.

Poopin' 2.0... Yep, you've been doin it wrong.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-doin-it-wrong
    I got into pooping with a stool under my feet when the boys were potty training and needed a stool to set on the toilet. I still use their little stool in my bathroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

first post.. AOK.. after that..TMPI
    did I need to know who does what when the bathroom door closes.. noooooooooooo
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    first post.. AOK.. after that..TMPI
    did I need to know who does what when the bathroom door closes.. noooooooooooo
    Clearly you did not view the youtube i posted.

You need to fully embrace the poop talk because it has to be done, dead serious.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why not use a stack of books?

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why not use a stack of books?
    Not very stable..

You don't have a small kitchen or bathroom stool?

Clearly you did not view the youtube i posted.

You need to fully embrace the poop talk because it has to be done, dead serious.

general pooping talk.. okiedokie.. personalized , not so much
    you know.. like hearing a fart story over actually being there
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I got into pooping with a stool under my feet when the boys were potty training and needed a stool to set on the toilet. I still use their little stool in my bathroom.
    How's that working out? I've done similar things, but it didn't seem to make as much of a difference as the guy in the video claims. I still need to use toilet paper. If it was less, then it wasn't that much less.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    How's that working out? I've done similar things, but it didn't seem to make as much of a difference as the guy in the video claims. I still need to use toilet paper. If it was less, then it wasn't that much less.
    It's comfortable for me because I'm short - if I poo without it my feet aren't firmly planted on the floor. As far as wiping goes, I do that whether I need to or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Holy $#@!.
    "I am a bird"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I'm 6' 7". I don't need a stool under my feet. Sometimes I wish I had a stool for under the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    It's not about saving toilet paper, it's about saving your ass health and feeling better. If you didn't notice a more full elimination, you must not have been paying close attention.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I'm 6' 7". I don't need a stool under my feet. Sometimes I wish I had a stool for under the toilet.
    Consider yourself lucky.. if you had a stool under the toilet and your legs were straightened out, you would be having much $#@!tier pooping experiences with less elimination and more health problems.

Is this perchance the origin of the phrase, "$#@! eating grin"?