Thread: Former Chief of Defense Intelligence Says Obama "Willfullly" Supported and Armed ISIS

Former Chief of Defense Intelligence Says Obama "Willfullly" Supported and Armed ISIS

Lieutenant-General Michael T. Flynn was also senior intelligence officer for the Joint Special Operations Command. Flynn said he had repeatedly warned the administration that it was arming extremist elements aiming for a caliphate in western Syria. The interviewer asked:

INTERVIEWER: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?

FLYNN: I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision.

INTERVIEWER: A willful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?

FLYNN: It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.

Please watch this extremely important 4 minute exchange:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You make a Chicago community organizer POTUS and this is just what you get. Who's really surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    You make a Chicago community organizer POTUS and this is just what you get. Who's really surprised?
    When given the chance by the interviewer to soften the assertion to "turn a blind eye," Flynn declined, and went for the word "willfully." This should be enough to bring Obama down if any politician is paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    When given the chance by the interviewer to soften the assertion to "turn a blind eye," Flynn declined, and went for the word "willfully." This should be enough to bring Obama down if any politician is paying attention.
    I see you're no stranger to comedy.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Are you thinking Mitt Romney wouldn't have done the same thing?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Lieutenant-General Michael T. Flynn was also senior intelligence officer for the Joint Special Operations Command. Flynn said he had repeatedly warned the administration that it was arming extremist elements aiming for a caliphate in western Syria. The interviewer asked:

Please watch this extremely important 4 minute exchange:

The policy of arming Daesch , then known as Al Qaeda or Syrian Resistance began with Bush and neocrazies

The $$$$$$$ used to support the Syrian Opposition began flowing in 2006 while Bush was still in power

the effort was coordinated by the neocrazies --- such as Michael Weiss (a zionut)

Both Bush and Obama are owned bu the War Party and AIPAC

Last edited by Contumacious; 11-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Wow, that interviewer is a douchebag.

It's great that this Lt-General revealed that there were warnings that this would help ISIS and other radicals, and that the Obama/Hillary Admin ignored those warnings, but you don't keep interrupting the guy while he is spilling his guts! Let him talk all he wants! And when he pauses, say "please elaborate".
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-23-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Al Jazeera? Not gonna waste my time with that propaganda.

I only trust real news sources, like CNN
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you listen to the whole interview, it sounds like the Lt-General wanted to more aggressively intervene in Syria right from the beginning. He's in the "we should have bombed Assad on day-one" camp. Maybe that's why people weren't listening to him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Are you thinking Mitt Romney wouldn't have done the same thing?
    Haha, no. I was pointing out the comedy in suggesting that things would improve if only any politician is paying attention, and didn't feel like using a smiley face to show sarcasm.

I do hope that this information gets spread and helps to result in us leaving Syria. Ending the wars would result in more liberty than any other act.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If you listen to the whole interview, it sounds like the Lt-General wanted to more aggressively intervene in Syria right from the beginning. He's in the "we should have bombed Assad on day-one" camp. Maybe that's why people weren't listening to him.
    He never said anything even remotely like that, give me the time stamp on the video.

He never said anything even remotely like that, give me the time stamp on the video.
    At :50 seconds in, he starts talking about "where we really blew it was right at the beginning", "when you don't get in and help somebody".

At 2:15, the interviewer says "my understanding it that you say we should have backed the rebels", and the Lt-Gen responds "we should have done more, earlier on."

At :50 seconds in, he starts talking about "where we really blew it was right at the beginning", "when you don't get in and help somebody".

At 2:15, the interviewer says "my understanding it that you say we should have backed the rebels", and the Lt-Gen responds "we should have done more, earlier on."
    The cognitive dissonance is strong.

His brain doesn't have, "we should have stayed the $#@! out" as an option so it defaults to doing the same thing, but harder.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The cognitive dissonance is strong.

His brain doesn't have, "we should have stayed the $#@! out" as an option so it defaults to doing the same thing, but harder.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very nice.They even have Obama in a green suit (the islamic colour).Hope the artist gets a job at a leading paper one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    Very nice.They even have Obama in a green suit (the islamic colour).Hope the artist gets a job at a leading paper one day.
    That's a bull$#@! poster.

ALL US PRESIDENTS HAVE AND WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO GRANDSTAND FOR ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA.

SAUDI ARABIA CONTROL ISIS.

TURKEY , A MEMBER OF NATO, SUPPORTS ISIS.

SO , WHILE I OBJECT TO OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY , HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN HIS PREDECESSORS AND SUCCESSORS.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)