Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerome Corsi: Clinton Indictment Imminent

Jerome Corsi: Clinton Indictment Imminent

Good info, I think if they bring down the Clinton Foundation we will see a snowball effect on the rest of the past corruption.

Published on Nov 19, 2015
    Alex Jones talks with best selling author Jerome Corsi about the sinking ship that is the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothine AJ reports on will ever hurt the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    troll

I'll believe it when I see it

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    -rep . Has nothing to do with what the op posted.

An Clinton Indictment wont happen nor would Gw Bush ever be charged with War Crimes.

Just a reminder...

Usage Guidelines Violation

• "Troll" -- calling other members a troll is not respectful and implies you know the intent of the member.

Don't:
    • Call other members names such as idiot, troll, liberal (unless self-labeled) or other names.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It might prove somewhat entertaining to watch Bubba and her try to squirm and weasel their way out of that one too.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 11-22-2015 at 03:19 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-19-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Depends upon how imminent imminent is.
    Next August/September would seem to be a really good Hillary indictment time frame.

After the Democrats coronate their queen at their convention.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 11-23-2015 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just a reminder...
    Can we use pictures instead?

Jerome Corsi lost all credibility with me when he told Alex Jones that Donald Trump was the "real deal."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Jerome Corsi lost all credibility with me when he told Alex Jones that Donald Trump was the "real deal."

They both hate mexicans what do you expect

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    It might prove somewhat entertaining to watch Bubba and her try to squirm and weasel their way out of that one too.
    They always do. Her husband got caught poking an intern with a cigar in the oval office, you know the office she is going to occupy. Nobody but the Clintons could pull this off, they are teflon. In a rational world this could never happen. These are strange times we live in.

Just a reminder...

How does that fit in the world of Libertarianism? Can I just call him an ignorant ass or no?

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    How does that fit in the world of Libertarianism? Can I just call him an ignorant ass or no?
    This is a privately owned website. The owner can make any rules he deems fit and exclude you for not following them.

Seems like you need some more schooling on Libertarian philosophy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clinton indicted? Say what!!! Better move my stash up to the Mother Ship!

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-23-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Yes, please

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Just the illegal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Please note that the the interview was from July, back when 1) nobody believed Trump was going to stay in the race, 2) nobody believed he would overshadow and neutralize Jeb, 3) 'everybody' thought his candidacy would fall apart under media fire, and 4) 'everybody' thought his emphasis on cultural issues like immigration was going to go nowhere. In those respects, Trump's candidacy has confounded them all, and he has indeed turned out to be "the real deal."
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Has Jerome Corsi ever been right about anything?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I will tell you what he is right about ... the FBI is currently investigating the Clinton Foundation and soon after they find out what is going on it will soon be shut down.

Everything else will snowball from there. I know a sheetload about the corruption of the foundation and trust me it won't be around much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I can't think of anything but surely there is something. He predicted Obama would be impeached 3 years ago due to his birth certificate. That happened didn't it?

I will tell you what he is right about ... the FBI is currently investigating the Clinton Foundation and soon after they find out what is going on it will soon be shut down.

Everything else will snowball from there. I know a sheetload about the corruption of the foundation and trust me it won't be around much longer.
    The Clinton's have been laundering money for decades, always with a hint of impropriety but never anything prosecuted. This will be the same, and if the outcome was going to be different Biden would still be in the race.

That's what I think.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I can't think of anything but surely there is something. He predicted Obama would be impeached 3 years ago due to his birth certificate. That happened didn't it?
    Pretty sure it did.

There you go again. Trump doesn't like ILLEGAL ALIENS. Not those who immigrated here legally.

Learn the difference.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Don't hold your breath.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-19-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    And it's now late November (some four months later). Has the definition of imminent changed?
    My comment was referring to the July interview about Trump. The Corsi interview about Hillary's 'imminent' indictment is from last week.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Please note that the the interview was from July, back when 1) nobody believed Trump was going to stay in the race, 2) nobody believed he would overshadow and neutralize Jeb, 3) 'everybody' thought his candidacy would fall apart under media fire, and 4) 'everybody' thought his emphasis on cultural issues like immigration was going to go nowhere. In those respects, Trump's candidacy has confounded them all, and he has indeed turned out to be "the real deal."

I still think all of that will happen to Trump. Just wait for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast