Paul: 3%
    Huckabee: 1%

Article:
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...?event=event25

Summary Results:
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...ed_Box_Article

Full Data:
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...lcrosstabs.pdf

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    n/m
    Last edited by limequat; 11-22-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

LOL again with the Mitt questions. Someone is getting worried they won't be able to ram any "moderate" candidate through.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL again with the Mitt questions. Someone is getting worried they won't be able to ram any "moderate" candidate through.
    Bottom line, upfront:

Rand gets no bump after debate

Quote Originally Posted by Robrank View Post
    Yeah exactly. I keep telling this to everyone and no one wants to believe me.

The Rand Paul Surge will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Robrank View Post
    Bottom line, upfront:

He's not going to, until some other candidates drop out of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He's not going to, until some other candidates drop out of the race.
    And at least a few more decent debate showings.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kasich still statistically tied for 2nd despite a horrible debate performance

Trump isn't that strong and any one of those candidates can break out minus Huck IMO.

Another poll bringing up fake Mittens?

Trump is the 2015 mittens. Most of his support are from KKK, Uneducated so called moderates.

Live free or die guys!!!!!!!!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

I'm starting to wonder, are Republicans in the early primary states just tired of seeing the name "Paul"? Not that they don't like Rand or anything, just that they feel the Pauls have had their chance and now it's Cruz's turn or something.

Not saying that's how I feel, I'm just trying to understand why he's doing so badly in the early states.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    I'm starting to wonder, are Republicans in the early primary states just tired of seeing the name "Paul"? Not that they don't like Rand or anything, just that they feel the Pauls have had their chance and now it's Cruz's turn or something.

Not saying that's how I feel, I'm just trying to understand why he's doing so badly in the early states.
    It is the effect of having such a large field. In January, a lot of these candidates won't be able to run ads in Iowa/NH, because that time was already bought out early this summer.

I don't think you can conclude that since they conveniently did not take or did not publish any polls immediately after the debate. See, if they took some polls that showed Rand with a bump, he would be doing better right now, so they did not publish any polls. I really think it is irrational to conclude he did not get a bump. What I do wonder, is why his campaign does not pay for a poll so they can get the results they want. How much would it cost to buy a poll? I mean, pay for one and then be the one to decide whether it gets published or not? Does his campaign have a communication director? If it does, they need to be replaced. Rand is getting no coverage on what he is doing in the Senate regarding terrorism; that's what the communication director is supposed to be doing...writing press releases and getting them published. I think his campaign needs me...I never wrote a press release that didn't get used.

There was a dramatic increase in donations during the debate:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.