Thread: Sarah Palin rates the candidates: really admires Rand's libertarian streak

Sarah Palin rates the candidates: really admires Rand's libertarian streak

Sarah Palin on the Hugh Hewitt show rates the candidates:

Rand Paul: "Oh, I love the libertarian streak. I really do. Obviously, differences on some foreign policy issues. I was watching him today, Hugh. I’m thinking, Republicans, you are idiots to be marginalizing his supporters, and his dads supporters too. What his supporters are saying is, ‘Come on government. Get off our back and allow us to prioritize our finances. Our cultural aspects of our life that influence us. Let us prioritize according to our own will. Government, don’t do it for us.'"
    (This comes around the 8 minute point; she does show some passion when she says she loves his libertarian streak).

She only says positive things about people, although she only had three words for Chrisitie:
    "Love his candidness."
    Mike Huckabee:
    Yeah, I wish I played guitar like Mike Huckabee does.
    ".....
    Jeb Bush: "Well, I really like his brother a lot."

(I know many people here don't like her, but she does have a following).

Read and/or listen here:

http://conservatives4palin.com/2015/...witt-show.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This race is all about a wait and see strategy for Rand. Who goes and who stays. Meanwhile, Rand keeps pounding away. One day, one day before Iowa.

You have Bush going after Rubio.
    You have Carson losing support to Cruz in Iowa.
    You have Rand attacking Rubio/Cruz.
    You have CPAC about to launch $2M plus to attack Trump in NH only.

The closer we get to Iowa and NH the uglier it's going to get. People dropping out and movers/shakers happening. It can be organic or media orchestrated. Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    This race is all about a wait and see strategy for Rand. Who goes and who stays. Meanwhile, Rand keeps pounding away. One day, one day before Iowa.

You have Bush going after Rubio.
    You have Carson losing support to Cruz in Iowa.
    You have Rand attacking Rubio/Cruz.
    You have CPAC about to launch $2M plus to attack Trump in NH only.

The closer we get to Iowa and NH the uglier it's going to get. People dropping out and movers/shakers happening. It can be organic or media orchestrated. Stay tuned...
    Call me when he breaks double digits. That will be something worth discussing. As of now, talk is talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Call me when he breaks double digits. That will be something worth discussing. As of now, talk is talk.
    Thank you. Someone that gets it.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

He won't with an attitude like that. Or did you have the same stance with Ron?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    He won't with an attitude like that. Or did you have the same stance with Ron?
    Talking about Rand, not Ron, so do try to stay on topic. And less crowded field and more of a chance to at least look more distinct in 2012 versus now.

Talking about Rand, not Ron, so do try to stay on topic. And less crowded field and more of a chance to at least look more distinct in 2012 versus now.
    Thanks I can read just fine, my point still remains.

Palin is always nice, but Rand will never be her first, or even second choice.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone wants a Paul who they can trust to be in favor of war. Enter Ted Cruz. And sadly, with the general electorate one of Paul's best features his is foreign policy realism.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Sarah who?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Sarah Palin lovin' the libertarian streak. Until it's time to stand with non-interventionists against neocons if someone suggests bombing Iran. Walk the walk, Caribou Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCollins View Post
    Palin is always nice, but Rand will never be her first, or even second choice.
    Probably not third either.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Probably not third either.
    I think we probably have a chance at fourth after Cruz, Trump and Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCollins View Post
    I think we probably have a chance at fourth after Cruz, Trump and Carson.
    Why? Earlier she said she wanted Cruz or Paul to win. Which probably means she's gonna support whoever of them that looks more likely to win. She's not gonna say anything to offend Trump-supporters, but does she want him to be president? Somehow I doubt it. She probably has Carson as a 3rd candidate.

Also, she supported Rand specifically on the issue of illegal spying and the NSA.

But don't take it as if she is gonna endorse. She's gonna wait until the general election almost to endorse.

She's sensing may be a brokered convention and can feel the wind on who stands to benefit in that scenario...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that a Schlitz tall-boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    Why? Earlier she said she wanted Cruz or Paul to win. Which probably means she's gonna support whoever of them that looks more likely to win. She's not gonna say anything to offend Trump-supporters, but does she want him to be president? Somehow I doubt it. She probably has Carson as a 3rd candidate.

Also, she supported Rand specifically on the issue of illegal spying and the NSA.

But don't take it as if she is gonna endorse. She's gonna wait until the general election almost to endorse.
    She has been extremely glowing in her praise towards Trump lately.

I agree that she won't endorse until the primary result is already clear, but she's going to keep pushing her personal preferences in the media.