Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on reasons to restrict immigration

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So then black people should be deported?
    No, We do not have the legal means of doing so. They are citizens immigrants are not. How you can not understand this is beyond me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    No, We do not have the legal means of doing so. They are citizens immigrants are not. How you can not understand this is beyond me.
    So, I'll ask again, if the government passed a law making all immigrants citizens, you'd then be opposed to deporting them?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, I'll ask again, if the government passed a law making all immigrants citizens, you'd then be opposed to deporting them?
    No, I would be opposed to that as we are rewarding them for either breaking the law if they are here illegally and if they are here legally, devaluing citizenship.

It also costs far less to deport them them the welfare costs.

No, I would be opposed to that as we are rewarding them for either breaking the law if they are here illegally and if they are here legally, devaluing citizenship.
    I didn't ask whether you'd be in favor of granting them citizenship.

I asked whether, if they were granted citizenship, you'd still be in favor of deporting them.

I didn't ask whether you'd be in favor of granting them citizenship.

I asked whether, if they were granted citizenship, you'd still be in favor of deporting them.
    You can not deport them if they. If we could, Yes without question.

You can not deport them if they. If we could, Yes without question.
    So, if it were possible to deport native-born blacks, you'd be in favor of that as well?

So, if it were possible to deport native-born blacks, you'd be in favor of that as well?
    Well we can not so the point is moot.

Well we can not so the point is moot.
    So, that's a yes, but you don't want to admit it, because of how crazy it sounds?

So, that's a yes, but you don't want to admit it, because of how crazy it sounds?
    No, its a "it can not happen so the point is moot". Maybe you need to learn to read.

These are all valid reasons to restrict immigration and though immigration should not be entirely prevented, I believe it should be restricted.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    These are all valid reasons to restrict immigration and though immigration should not be entirely prevented, I believe it should be restricted.
    Heavily!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12