Thread: Greenwald: "Shameless" U.S. Officials Exploit Paris Attacks to Defend Spying & Attack Snowden

Greenwald: "Shameless" U.S. Officials Exploit Paris Attacks to Defend Spying & Attack Snowden

The video is here:
    http://www.democracynow.org/2015/11/...exploits_paris

I love how he deconstructs idiotic talking points like a boss.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    The video is here:
    http://www.democracynow.org/2015/11/...exploits_paris

I love how he deconstructs idiotic talking points like a boss.
    THAT IS THEIR MODUS OPERANDI.

THEY CREATE A CLUSTER$#@! AND THEN BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. AND SINCE THEY HAVE A MASSIVE DOMESTIC PARAMILITARY FORCE THEY CAN USE DEADLY FORCE TO ENFORCE THEIR CONCLUSIONS.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Thanks for posting this; I admire Greenwald.

Greenwald is da Man.
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-22-2015 at 02:55 AM.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Great video. Five stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Greenwald, Good Job!

Greenwald totally turned the tables on Snowden's critics in that interview! They don't want to mess with him.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul