Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill to end illegal war on Assad and CIA ops

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    Seriously??? That's an insane statement. She's a progressive statist through-and-through.
    obviously that depends on your viewpoint. imo, our fastest way to reinstating minimal freedoms is ending warfare. for me, peace is the most important issue.

Dennis Kucinich was a peace ally and it was a shame to lose him. i'm with Tulsi on this one and I hope Amash and Massie join this effort as well.

edit: "light years" may be an understatement when used to relate the pro-war stance of Cruz and Lee with anyone that prefers peace.
    Last edited by surf; 11-23-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    here she is.
    this gal's great. Rand should get a hold of her.
    Dood.... I'd like to 'get a hold of her' KWIM? I don't know what her other policy positions are, but I just got a democrat-boner listening to that clip.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by Yieu; 11-26-2015 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    obviously that depends on your viewpoint. imo, our fastest way to reinstating minimal freedoms is ending warfare. for me, peace is the most important issue.

Dennis Kucinich was a peace ally and it was a shame to lose him. i'm with Tulsi on this one and I hope Amash and Massie join this effort as well.

edit: "light years" may be an understatement when used to relate the pro-war stance of Cruz and Lee with anyone that prefers peace.
    What makes Mike Lee pro war and Gabbard anti war? Their policies on Syria, Iran and ISIS are quite similar. Lee isn't a neocon, and Gabbard isn't Dennis Kucinich.

Ending the war in Syria is priority no#1 for stopping Intl criminal cabal that took over on 9.11.01

Nice to see a "D" & a "R" put this proposal out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCollins View Post
    What makes Mike Lee pro war and Gabbard anti war? Their policies on Syria, Iran and ISIS are quite similar. Lee isn't a neocon, and Gabbard isn't Dennis Kucinich.
    I read "Lee" as "Rubio", my bad. but i'm with anyone that is trying to end the US constant state of war
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

My four thoughts and a prediction:

1. Telling only as much truth as you have to gets you ahead with people.

2. Gabbard, and her and her father's political msm approved role playing in Hawaii over the years scares the crap out of me. Their roles have been too perfect.

3. Fox "News" loves this woman.

4. When I first saw and heard Senator Obama I knew he was perfect handler's material for PUSA, I had the same feeling seeing and hearing T Gabbard for the first time vying for congress.

A prediction, why not? I predict T. Gabbard will eventually be a VP pick or presidential candidate for the establishment. If candidate for PUSA she will win. She'll be that proven minority woman candidate that has battled America's greatest foes -even battling lava...

Not neccessarily talking about the RPFs, but scared & prideful itching ears eat this stuff up, & Gabbard never gets around to a clear truth that her positions are supposedly based on ...Obama-vu all over again. If she ever had to walk back anything, people would defend her ala Obama/Gitmo etc.

I hope to be proved embarrassingly wrong.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

//

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    My four thoughts and a prediction:

1. Telling only as much truth as you have to gets you ahead with people.

2. Gabbard, and her and her father's political msm approved role playing in Hawaii over the years scares the crap out of me. Their roles have been too perfect.

3. Fox "News" loves this woman.

4. When I first saw and heard Senator Obama I knew he was perfect handler's material for PUSA, I had the same feeling seeing and hearing T Gabbard for the first time vying for congress.

A prediction, why not? I predict T. Gabbard will eventually be a VP pick or presidential candidate for the establishment. If candidate for PUSA she will win. She'll be that proven minority woman candidate that has battled America's greatest foes -even battling lava...

Not neccessarily talking about the RPFs, but scared & prideful itching ears eat this stuff up, & Gabbard never gets around to a clear truth that her positions are supposedly based on ...Obama-vu all over again. If she ever had to walk back anything, people would defend her ala Obama/Gitmo etc.

I hope to be proved embarrassingly wrong.
    I think her Hinduism will be a disqualifier, at least for now. 2024, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCollins View Post
    I think her Hinduism will be a disqualifier, at least for now. 2024, maybe.
    Let's hope forever.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Yieu View Post
    Rejecting others based on details such as race or religion shows a lack of intelligence.
    No it doesn't.

Maybe a lack of political correctness or the inability to assimilate but there's certainly no lack of intelligence.

//

Rejecting others based on details such as race or religion shows a lack of intelligence.
    No it does not. A person's religion informs their entire worldview. You cannot separate a person's morals, politics, and worldview from their religion. It makes perfect sense to exclude someone due to their religion.

Hating others based on details such as race or religion shows a lack of intelligence.
    Who said anything about hating anyone due to their race or religion? I don't know why you're bringing that up.

//
    Last edited by Yieu; 11-26-2015 at 01:36 AM.

On what basis do you presume that her faith disqualifies her? Simply because she is not Christian?
    Yes. That is enough reason for me.

//

Then I would consider it intolerant and hateful, and without basis in reason.
    Intolerant? Maybe. But what is wrong with that? Why would I be tolerant of false religions that worship idols and turn people away from God?

Hateful? Absolutely not.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

She worships the same God, whether you agree or not.
    Unless she accepts Christ as her Savior, as the Son of God, as the second person of the Trinity. Then, no we do not worship the same God.

It seems that you might be trying to be divisive to feel superior.
    And it seems you love to play the victim card with your "everyone is racist and hates me because I'm Hindu" BS.

//

What other Armed Service Committee members could sign on to this??

Curious what will happen to the bill - https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...use-bill/4108/ - and if we ever hear from Tulsi Gabbard on this subject

Thomas Massie signed on as a cosponsor.

Here's the text of the straightforward bill:

SECTION 1. PROHIBITION ON PROVISION OF ASSISTANCE TO SYRIAN OPPOSITION GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS.

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, funds available to the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, or any other agency or entity of the United States involved in intelligence activities, or to the National Security Council or its staff may not be obligated or expended to provide assistance, including training, equipment, supplies, stipends, construction of training and associated facilities, and sustainment, to any element of the Syrian opposition or to any other Syrian group or individual seeking to overthrow the government of the Syrian Arab Republic, unless, after the date of the enactment of this Act, funds are specifically authorized to be appropriated and appropriated by law for such purpose.

She could be a freaking Wiccan for all I care. She's saying all the right things on Wolf's Sit Room tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Thomas Massie signed on as a cosponsor.

Here's the text of the straightforward bill:
    hoping for Amash. anyone have a toob of her w/Wolf?
    edit: here it is
    Last edited by surf; 12-02-2015 at 10:12 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

//
    Last edited by Yieu; 12-02-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Hilo Tribune gave her a big article this week with the OP tag... since when does the Hilo Tribune give a big article to sane ideas? Beware.

(and again, I hope my concern is a blundering mistake)
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Here's a recent video of Tulsi speaking in Congress to Defense Secretary Carter about overthrowing Assad:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast