Thread: President Trump?

President Trump?

President Trump?

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

November 21, 2015

In the latest rolling 5-day Reuters poll, one of the best, Trump is up to 40%. Carson, Rubio, et al. are dropping.

Email Lew

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...esident-trump/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The question is, will the GOP establishment allow it? I think they'd rather see President Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    The question is, will the GOP establishment allow it? I think they'd rather see President Hillary.
    I have a shirt that reads ;

Clinton/Bush 2016
    Because, what difference does it make?

If you replace Bush with Trump it would be the same thing. I literally don't care.
    "The Patriarch"

Trump has a lot of business experience, particularly in bankruptcies.

I think he would be a great President.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Where my country gone?

Last edited by hells_unicorn; 11-21-2015 at 12:17 PM.

No chance at all of this happening. Trump and Carson will drop out soon enough.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like someone is trying to make me vomit. I would never ever vote for that piece of crap, and would do what ever small amount of leverage I may have to help him lose. Trump is a disgusting piece of reject and all I see is Hitler. Looks like the polls back that up as well considering they consistently show him being destroyed in the general election, even while other candidates win. I am ashamed and disgusted by even the amount of people that actually think that piece of crap is a good choice.

Government is not meant to be run like a business, but he is a crappy businessman to begin with. He gained wealth by destroying others lives. And he believes in making the government even more active in business and personal lives. He won't make america great again, he will destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    No chance at all of this happening. Trump and Carson will drop out soon enough.
    Just keep on wishing on those stars.

This is actually better news for Cruz. Trump could win. But he is still an underdog. Basically everything has gone right for Cruz and he is positioned as well as he could possibly be at this point. The longer Trump does well, the more likely it is for Cruz to be the nominee. Cruz is the most mispriced candidate in the field.

Jan2017

Bankruptcy experience as a criteria or resume qualification for President of the United States - this is the mess the voters are in (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    This is actually better news for Cruz. Trump could win. But he is still an underdog. Basically everything has gone right for Cruz and he is positioned as well as he could possibly be at this point. The longer Trump does well, the more likely it is for Cruz to be the nominee. Cruz is the most mispriced candidate in the field.
    and not eligible, so that's not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Just keep on wishing on those stars.
    Neither Trump nor Carson will win the nomination, nor be potus. I would place a substantial wager on that.

I'm not saying Rand will win, I'm saying those two clowns won't.

Trump will get the nom, but Hillary will get the pres.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Bankruptcy experience as a criteria or resume qualification for President of the United States - this is the mess the voters are in (?)

and not eligible, so that's not gonna happen.
    In their most recent poll, Gallop said five percent listed that (Federal budget debt/ deficit) as their #1 issue. Not very high on the radar. http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most...t-problem.aspx Any economic issue was the #1 issue for less than half those polled (39%). The state of the economy was #1 for 17%. People are attracted to his "plain folksy" way of saying just what he thinks- whether they actually agree with what he says or not.

Economy in general: 17%
    Dissatisfaction with Government (one of his big drawing issues): 15%
    Immigration (another cause he has grabbed onto): 9%
    Unemployment: 7%
    Healthcare 6%
    Ethics/ Morals/ Religious Decline (he hits that button as well): 5%
    Federal Debt/ Deficit: 5%
    Gap Between Rich and Poor 4%

He reads the polls- and tells the people what they want to hear.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-21-2015 at 04:18 PM.

The only question is can he or any of the republican's defeat the Wicked Witch of DC? On this question, I am with Matt Drudge:

How sick are the American people right now? I’ve been saying that they could put Hillary Clinton’s brain in a jar in the Oval Office and she would be elected. People are really sick.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Neither Trump nor Carson will win the nomination, nor be potus. I would place a substantial wager on that.

I'm not saying Rand will win, I'm saying those two clowns won't.
    Find someone else who just might care.

The establishment won't allow Trump to get the nomination, they'll take it to the convention and steal it if they have to. It is going to be absolute madness, all these GOP candidates are staying in to rack up delegates. I think Trump would win 1 on 1 with Hillary but I doubt it would be 1 on 1, you'd see someone like Bloomberg or McCain try to run third party. It would be good just to push these people out of the party.

Trump will go down in unspectacular fashion just like all the other unexperienced clowns in recent primaries. There will be dirt dragged up on him and he will drop out.