Thread: Love Your Enemies

Love Your Enemies

from BE THE BEE
    Episode #86

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In that vein....
    THERE ARE IMAGES OF CHRIST IN THE VIDEO. PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IMAGES OF CHRIST.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

The most difficult thing about this, IMO, is that-unlike those who crucified our Lord-it's common for modern people (terrorists, State agents, regular people, etc) to be knowingly malevolent...while the men who crucified Christ did not know (as Christ's final prayer tells us-"...they know not what they do...").
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Then if they still don't reciprocate, just kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The most difficult thing about this, IMO, is that-unlike those who crucified our Lord-it's common for modern people (terrorists, State agents, regular people, etc) to be knowingly malevolent...while the men who crucified Christ did not know (as Christ's final prayer tells us-"...they know not what they do...").
    I don't think so HB,,

Those that are blind to the truth are the same as always..

They have no idea of what is really going on around them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Disagree.

They did know it was malevolent- just as the droners know when they kill from afar. They may think they're cool and believe all the PC stuff, but deep down they know it is wrong.

What the crucifiers DIDN'T know is that they were crucifying the Son of God.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Disagree.

They did know it was malevolent- just as the droners know when they kill from afar. They may think they're cool and believe all the PC stuff, but deep down they know it is wrong.

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Disagree.

This is a better way of putting it, thanks. ~hugs~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well. While I agree that one should seek to, as the title states, love their enemies, I think it is a bit foolish to disregard your potential friends. That is to reference those who would not be so hostile to what you want to say to them. We dedicate so much time trying to convert or bring the word of God to those who would just as soon spit on us over and over and over again for doing so that we tend to forget that there are those who aren't so hostle toward the idea. People who would be interested in hearing what you have to say. A lot of times I see this as some sort of personal challenge for our Christian friends. Is very selfish in that regard. If not selfish, then, largely shortsighted. Best to just kick the dust off the old boots and move on to less hostile people. Although often it becomes too late to make those connections. Makes more sense to reserve the effort for a hundred potential friends than a couple hostile enemies in my view.

I didn't watch the video, though. I'm just kind of going by the thread title. It's interesting.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-07-2015 at 01:03 AM.

I disagree. Those who crucified Jesus knew on a certain level what they were doing. They were killing an innocent man. Pilot himself stated that Jesus was innocent but turd Him over to be murdered anyway. They didn't know what they were doing only in the sense that they didn't know He was the messiah. But most who do evil today don't realize who they are ultimately doing it to. Remember Jesus said "Whatever you do to the least of these my brothers you have done to me."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    In that vein....
    THERE ARE IMAGES OF CHRIST IN THE VIDEO. PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IMAGES OF CHRIST.
    LOL

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I disagree. Those who crucified Jesus knew on a certain level what they were doing. They were killing an innocent man. Pilot himself stated that Jesus was innocent but turd Him over to be murdered anyway. They didn't know what they were doing only in the sense that they didn't know He was the messiah. But most who do evil today don't realize who they are ultimately doing it to. Remember Jesus said "Whatever you do to the least of these my brothers you have done to me."
    I withdrew that comment you quoted in #8 above.

I withdrew that comment you quoted in #8 above.
    I saw that after I replied. Still I think I added something to the discussion with the "As you've done it unto the least of these you've done it unto me." I think Islamic terrorists will recoil in horror on judgement day when they realize that they were actually persecuting the same Jesus they revere as a prophet. And Christians who have persecuted others will face the same horror.