Thread: Fla. Cop Fired for In-Uniform Cameo with Death Metal Band

Fla. Cop Fired for In-Uniform Cameo with Death Metal Band

http://truthinmedia.com/fla-cop-fire...th-metal-band/

Officer Andrew Ricks was fired from the Sanford Police Department on Wednesday after video emerged of him briefly screaming along on stage at a concert with death metal band Vital Remains during an introduction to the band's song "Let the Killing Begin."
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have to say, they sounded pretty good.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

In the clip, Officer Ricks can be seen on-stage with the band displaying the horns-up heavy metal hand gesture and delivering the opening line to the band’s song “Let the Killing Begin.”

Chief Smith said according to WFTV, “An incident of this nature erodes the thin fibers of trust which already exist between the community and the police, and it will not be tolerated within the Sanford Police Department.”
    An actual killing by an in-uniform cop, on the other hand ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    An actual killing by an in-uniform cop, on the other hand ...
    I was going to say, he should have shot a dog instead.

To sum it up:

JohnZ • 3 days ago
    So that's what it takes to get fired from the police: not murdering an innocent person, not raping someones wife, sister or daughter, not blowing up infants, not shooting children, not robbing people at gunpoint, not breaking into innocent people's homes in the middle of the night and terrorizing the entire family, not brutally beating and tasing people to death,not acting like the KGB/ Gestapo/ SS, not abusing people for fun, not arresting people for exercising their First Amendment rights, not for retaliating against people who are critical of the brutality they exhibit or recording them with a camera, not for selling drugs, not for anything that would get anybody else not only fired but charged and prosecuted.
    LetsTryLibertyAgain JohnZ • 2 days ago
    You forgot shooting people's dogs for sport.

I know, it's a nauseating and depressingly long list.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber