Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Tea Party '15 Money Bomb - December 16th

I'll definitely be contributing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post

Just posted the video on Facebook a couple hours ago and it took off faster than expected. Must have gotten lucky with the timing or something.

You can help by giving it a like & a share:

http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBom...92980387549497
    In total - the amount received on the original post and shares - the video has 382 likes, 126 comments and 256 shares in the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    I'll definitely be contributing.
    Thank you, +Rep

And thank you for posting in here. I'm not sure whether people are reading this thread and are liking/sharing/joining and just not posting about it, or if we're just talking to ourselves in here.

If you're keeping up with this and taking action please post so we know you're out there. Give the thread a bump and encourage others to join.

+Reps for joining the Facebook event/inviting friends and joining the Thunderclap

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just posted the video on Facebook a couple hours ago and it took off faster than expected. Must have gotten lucky with the timing or something.

You can help by giving it a like & a share:

In total - the amount received on the original post and shares - the video has 382 likes, 126 comments and 256 shares in the first day.
    Now over 10k views - and totals of 1000 likes, 300 comments and 623 shares. Over 40k people reached. Not bad.

Facebook Version: http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBom...164182/?type=3

If you have Facebook please at least give that image a "like" to help.

I don't do Facebook or twitter, but I will contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    I don't do Facebook or twitter, but I will contribute.
    Thank you. Yeah, I know that not everyone has Facebook and Twitter and can't promote there.

But that's ok, there are still other ways for people without social media accounts to help. They can change their forum avatar, add a link in their signature, post about it in other threads etc.

Even watching the videos on YouTube or Facebook without an account increases the view count and helps.

And just posting in this thread helps and is appreciated. This thread has been up for almost a month and we just finally broke 30 replies.

Facebook Version: http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBom...464736/?type=3

The Rand vs Bernie video now has over 13k views, 1100 likes, 700 shares and over 51k reach.

Looking through some of the shares and the comments they've received you can see that the video has broken outside the circle of just current Rand supporters. Lots of questions asking about his tax plan and curious to learn more.

If you haven't yet please give it a like & a share:

It's been 2 weeks now since anyone other than squirl22 or nikcers has posted in this thread...

Is anyone out there?

As we get closer to the 16th maybe the "Stand With Rand" graphic on the top right of the Rand forum can be changed to advertise the money bomb & link to this thread?

It's been 2 weeks now since anyone other than squirl22 or nikcers has posted in this thread...

Is anyone out there?

As we get closer to the 16th maybe the "Stand With Rand" graphic on the top right of the Rand forum can be changed to advertise the money bomb & link to this thread?

Live tweet the debates and keep plugging thunderclap
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Live tweet the debates and keep plugging thunderclap
    Thank you for posting in here. And you're right, during the debate is the best time to reach people on Twitter. Even here on the forum there will be a lot more people.

Facebook Version: http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBom...739949/?type=3

Thank you for posting in here. And you're right, during the debate is the best time to reach people on Twitter. Even here on the forum there will be a lot more people.

Facebook Version: http://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBom...739949/?type=3
    I will plug Thunderclap and the Moneybomb during the debates too
    I was born in a welfare state/Ruled by bureaucracy/Controlled by civil servants/And people dressed in grey/Got no privacy, got no liberty/Cos the twentieth century people took it all away from me - Ray Davies

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    I will plug Thunderclap and the Moneybomb during the debates too
    Thank you, and to the others that have posted in this thread so far.

Barrex decided not to post here anymore after the last money bomb, but I stayed because I still felt like this site is central to money bomb organization and has people that actually want do get things done.

I'm still not gonna to give up on RPF, but when some negative threads get 3x as many replies in one day as this money bomb thread has had in a month... I can see where he's coming from.

But now that we know Rand is confirmed in the main debate - we can focus on promoting the money bomb that starts afterwards.

Retweeted a bunch of these, thanks for all your effort. Will also donate tonight. Again.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Retweeted a bunch of these, thanks for all your effort. Will also donate tonight. Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    bump
    Thank you.

You can still join the Thunderclap before it gets sent out at 3pm ET.

Currently it has 276 supporters & a combined reach of 257,838 people.

deleted
    Last edited by Mike4Freedom; 01-10-2021 at 01:07 PM. Reason: privacy
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for your donation

Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2478673.

Confirmation number: 0Y2710242K855741U
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

$50

Georgia is all like 'Rubio won!' I hate this state.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Thank you for your $100 contribution.
    Your transaction ID is 2479385.
    I don't see a money bomb ticker.

Wow somebody just joined with 29k connections. ICT Africa.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Just donated...after last night decided to bump my contribution up!

There's a ticker up. It's advertised as post-debate moneybomb. 74k as of now. The picture is cracking me up.. It looks as though he's staring at the numbers going up like "This pleases me"
    Last edited by ds21089; 12-16-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2479641.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for your generous donation to my campaign. Your contributions provide the fuel we will need for a well-coordinated, effective, and successful campaign. With your help, we can defeat the Washington Machine and unleash the American Dream!

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $20.16
    Transaction date/time: 12/16/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_17IlA4JjFVh2yjdvRSAQxwPN
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Threw in today's first $25.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Donation amount: $20.16
    Transaction date/time: 12/16/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_17IlsKJjFVh2yjdvhUMesfde

Just went over $82K. How does one find out how much money they have left to donate? I'm not sure, since I bought some merchandise.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic