Thread: Rep. Lummis Backing Rand Paul For President

Rep. Lummis Backing Rand Paul For President

http://kgab.com/rep-lummis-backing-r...for-president/

Wyoming congresswoman Cynthia Lummis says she is backing Kentucky Senator Rand Paul in his bid for the GOP Presidential nomination.

Rep. Lummis, who recently announced she won’t be running for another term in the U.S. House in 2016, says Senator Paul has promised to return some of the power to congress that she believes has been wrongfully assumed by the office of the President over the years.
    Nice.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

11/18/2015

Yea looks old to me.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

It's one of those weird news stories that inexplicably pops up again as a new story, months after it was originally reported on.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

why is she giving up a safe seat?

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    why is she giving up a safe seat?
    Doesn't want to do politics her entire career I heard.