Thread: Rand Paul at 5% in WBUR Poll 11/14-11/15

Rand Paul at 5% in WBUR Poll 11/14-11/15

Poll Date Trump Rubio Carson Cruz Kasich Bush Christie Paul Fiorina Huckabee Graham Jindal Santorum Pataki Spread
    RCP Average 10/29 - 11/15 26.0 12.0 12.0 9.7 7.7 7.3 6.3 4.3 4.3 1.0 0.7 0.7 0.3 0.3 Trump +14.0
    WBUR/MassINC 11/14 - 11/15 23 13 13 8 7 7 6 5 4 1 2 1 1 1 Trump +10
    Gravis 11/11 - 11/11 29 10 7 12 5 8 8 5 4 1 0 1 0 0 Trump +17
    Monmouth 10/29 - 11/1 26 13 16 9 11 7 5 3 5 1 0 0 0 0 Trump +10

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mary-3350.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trending upward since the debate. I couldn't figure out why Rand has low favorability in NH. Then I saw this:

Do you think the amount the U.S. currently spends on the military is ____________? Order rotated.
    Too high
    14%
    Too low
    54%
    About right
    27%
    Don’t Know / Refused
    5%
    In terms of the Middle East, do you think the next President should ______________? Order rotated.
    Remove as many troops as possible from the region
    22%
    Keep troop levels about where they are
    28%
    Send more troops to the region
    38%
    Don’t Know / Refused
    11%

Bunch of neocons in NH.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Yeah, I was just looking at that data and...yeah, bunch of neocons. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Yeah, I was just looking at that data and...yeah, bunch of neocons. Sigh...
    That word is used way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    I agree with Dr. Dog

Care to elaborate?

For such a tough slog, 5% is good enough to stay into the next debate and not be disregarded.

But OMG Kasich. Just another Huntsman scenario.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Probably because it applies too often. Most of the time republicans tend to call themselves conservatives yet their viewpoints aren't conservative at all. What's a better term? Fake Conservatives?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if these standings remain, he'll be on the far left podium?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Trending upward since the debate. I couldn't figure out why Rand has low favorability in NH. Then I saw this:

Do you think the amount the U.S. currently spends on the military is ____________? Order rotated.
    Too high
    14%
    Too low
    54%
    About right
    27%
    Don’t Know / Refused
    5%
    In terms of the Middle East, do you think the next President should ______________? Order rotated.
    Remove as many troops as possible from the region
    22%
    Keep troop levels about where they are
    28%
    Send more troops to the region
    38%
    Don’t Know / Refused
    11%

Bunch of neocons in NH.
    38% prefer sending more troops in the middle east? lol ok the 38% can safely go there themselves.

What have they learned from Iraq? nothing.
    What they learned from Libya? lol nothing.

This is a loss struggle educating bunch of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Just because someone has an interventionist foreign policy does not mean they are a neoconservative.

Many evangelicals, especially those duped into holding dispensational views, have a hawkish foreign policy outlook, but they are definitely not neoconservatives.

McCain, Ayotte, Graham, and Cotton are examples of neoconservatives.

Santorum, Perry, Huckabee are not neoconservatives though they have interventionist foreign policy views.
    Last edited by Dr. Dog; 11-18-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Gonna be a long while until double digits. Now that will be something worth talking.

Just to be clear, this is a New Hampshire primary poll.. so it won't have any impact on the debate criteria.

I am curious when they'll release a new poll. Seems like such a long gap after the debates.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

There is simply no reason to be a hawk without a Fabian/Neocon world view.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    What do you base that on?

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    Just to be clear, this is a New Hampshire primary poll.. so it won't have any impact on the debate criteria.

I am curious when they'll release a new poll. Seems like such a long gap after the debates.
    Yeah, I don't understand why a new poll hasn't been released. As for the next debate criteria, who knows what they will do next. Since we are getting closer, they could decide to take into consideration polls from Iowa and NH.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been wondering the same thing. Polls must be showing something they don't want to see...

What do you base that on?
    Being unable to find a good reason to intervene in other countries' business.

Being unable to find a good reason to intervene in other countries' business.
    That is not a very convincing or solid argument in favor of your previous statement:

If I was presented with some evidence, like, oh, say, a good reason to militarily intervene in other countries' affairs, I would consider the possibility that being a war hawk was not necessarily Fabian in nature.

Oh, got one. Zionism. But that's just a bat$#@! crazy outlier without all the hidden undertones of theft and currency manipulation.

One thing that i don't like about this poll is the fact that they are polling 65 % of people registered as republicans. In 2012, it was about 50-50 repub and independent. Ron dominated with independents. I do think this shows that Rand is being under polled.

NH has a M$#@! infestation problem.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!