Thread: Rand Paul on Hannity [cancelled]

Rand Paul on Hannity [cancelled]

TUESDAY ON FOX NEWS

Presidential candidate Donald Trump slams Obama's ISIS strategy and raises refugee security concerns. Plus, Rep. Mike McCaul and Sen. Rand Paul explain why Paris should be a wake-up call. And, Sarah Palin discusses her new book 'Sweet Freedom'
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand reaching 2 million voters and going on the attack to defend this country. Exactly what that audience NEEDS to hear.

#winning
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Likely not going to happen now. Alert about two diverted French flights due to security issues taking over at FOX News.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    Likely not going to happen now. Alert about two diverted French flights due to security issues taking over at FOX News.
    The entire half hour preempted because the breaking news story that two flights are perfectly okay.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

I wonder if Hannity continued and we will get to see it on the 2nd showing without the pre-emption at 1 AM EST.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Tube?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Tube?
    I don't think he was on.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe he'll be on tonight?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Maybe he'll be on tonight?
    nope

WEDNESDAY ON 'HANNITY'

Security concerns surrounding Syrian refuges continue to grow. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Governors Greg Abbott and Rick Scott speak out. Plus, Geraldo Rivera reports from Paris

Yeah, because everyone needs to hear from Geraldo. lol
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

just like a few of rons cancelled segments.