Thread: FOX News Poll: Rand Paul at 4% [Mod note: old poll]

FOX News Poll: Rand Paul at 4% [Mod note: old poll]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...ng-into-focus/

Important to note this poll was conducted November 1-3, 2015. So, this doesn't account for a lot of the recent positives for the campaign. Interesting to see Rand slowly climbing in the FOX News polls. Fiorina is looking pretty bad at this point. Kasich is stubbornly keeping his neck above water.

Trump: 26%
    Carson: 23%
    Rubio: 11%
    Cruz: 11%
    Bush: 4%
    Paul: 4%
    Kasich: 4%
    Fiorina: 3%
    Huckabee: 4%
    Christie: 2%
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

That one isn't new. For some reason RCP moved it down a slot. It's the same one that came out the day before the debate cutoff.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    That one isn't new. For some reason RCP moved it down a slot. It's the same one that came out the day before the debate cutoff.
    Ah, thanks. I didn't notice that.

Moderators, you can delete this one.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Why hasn't there been any new polls?
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    They take several days to conduct and several additional days to interpret and present the data. Since anyone conducting a poll would've wanted to do so after the debate, I suspect we'll be getting a lot of new polls in the next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    "What? Rand Paul above these guys? Nah better hold off on any new polls till we get Jeb! and/or whoever up a tick and squash out any momentum that might be gotten from that other guy 'surging'."

Was the same after Ron killed it in the debates last time around. Check the RCP dates... For months the longest gap has been once with an 8 day laps between polling but now the crickets are chirping as a lone tumbleweed rolls by.

It's either very good or meh
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Silent_Majority_Member View Post
    "What? Rand Paul above these guys? Nah better hold off on any new polls till we get Jeb! and/or whoever up a tick and squash out any momentum that might be gotten from that other guy 'surging'."

Was the same after Ron killed it in the debates last time around. Check the RCP dates... For months the longest gap has been once with an 8 day laps between polling but now the crickets are chirping as a lone tumbleweed rolls by.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Silent_Majority_Member View Post

If the pollsters had an agenda, Donald Trump wouldn't be leading. I'd err on the side of incompetence rather than corruption with these polls.

Wait until after 6PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jonderdonk View Post
    If the pollsters had an agenda, Donald Trump wouldn't be leading. I'd err on the side of incompetence rather than corruption with these polls.
    Unless Donald Trump is buying off the pollsters.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Unless Donald Trump is buying off the pollsters.
    Occam's Razor.