Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quantum Entanglement Survives, Even Across an Event Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    I saw a very interesting idea floated around on a video once on Youtube. I don't know enough about the topic to know if it matches up with current explanations at all.. but I thought it was a pretty cool theory.

The idea was along the lines of multi-verses and that in our universe space is 3-dimensional and time is 1-dimensional. Matter in our universe travels space and never pre-occupies the same point in time. In the opposite of this universe is 3-dimensional time and 1-dimensional space. Where matter travels time and never pre-occupies more than one point in space.

They created a simulation of this opposite universe where essentially space is like a stack of papers and matter moving through the stack was 3-dimensional time... wherever matter existed before at any layer of space left a trace - a slice of its sub-section (an atom's location observable in 3-dimensional time). As matter in our universe moves into an area of space occupied in the other universe at a different point in time.. it causes a natural resistance as atoms penetrate these layers of time in the opposite universe... giving us unusual properties of physics that we associate to dark matter.

They then attempted to explain this is why there is no true "solid" aspect in this universe... that atoms are displaced by other matter in time. Through the interactions of matter between both universes causes their to be a connection of all atoms to every other atom in this universe.

Vortices overcome this resistance.. which allows for the formation of galaxies and systems of planets/stars down to electrons of the atom. However, the expansion of the universe and the movement of galaxies is impacted by this resistance, causing it to travel paths of least resistance, which causes spatial displacement and speed deviations that explain how galaxies and stars might collide in a perfectly expanding universe.

There were many more complex ideas to this... and my explanation of that theory is fairly juvenile. I thought it paired well with what I've read on more accepted quantum theories.
    Hmmm, interesting. Got a link?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. Got a link?
    I've looked for it for some time and haven't been able to find it since. I distinctly remember, though, that I came across it after looking into some ideas David Wilcock had presented in his videos and further expanded on it in his talks about Project Looking Glass. The theory was not in the spirit of anything to do with what David Wilcock claims, but I'm sure it's much of the source of where he got his ideas.

I was able to find this, which is close to the original demonstration as I can find.

The difference in presentation I saw though was there was no separation of matter from each point in time. Meaning.. you get a tracer of matter in all previous states in time and they showed this in the opposite way of space-time. Sort of like a bullet going through ballistic gelatin... the remnants of the path being matter itself traveling in 3-dimensional time. So entanglement is made possible because the atom interacts with its time-space "memory", which has no physical restriction in space-time and and the limits of light.

Perhaps, this can be likened to this also:

http://vixra.org/pdf/1205.0015v1.pdf
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    I've looked for it for some time and haven't been able to find it since. I distinctly remember, though, that I came across it after looking into some ideas David Wilcock had presented in his videos and further expanded on it in his talks about Project Looking Glass. The theory was not in the spirit of anything to do with what David Wilcock claims, but I'm sure it's much of the source of where he got his ideas.

I was able to find this, which is close to the original demonstration as I can find.

The difference in presentation I saw though was there was no separation of matter from each point in time. Meaning.. you get a tracer of matter in all previous states in time and they showed this in the opposite way of space-time. Sort of like a bullet going through ballistic gelatin... the remnants of the path being matter itself traveling in 3-dimensional time. So entanglement is made possible because the atom interacts with its time-space "memory", which has no physical restriction in space-time and and the limits of light.

Perhaps, this can be likened to this also:

http://vixra.org/pdf/1205.0015v1.pdf
    Thanks, it's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    What is the speed of dark in a vacuum?
    Oh, its Eleventy Four divided by Hoover x MC**2! Cant use measures of time because time is not a constant so just swap it out with the only known universal constant, speed of light!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Quantum Entanglement Survives, Even Across an Event Horizon

Does this mean the Stargate will actually work?

On some degree that I dont think we understand yet, yes.

Fisharmor has a pretty valid point about separation between fiction and known fact. He is right for the most part, but many of our fictional sciences are semi plausible. Even something ridiculus like a Star Wars Light Sabre. Dr Michio Kaku says its possible but our problem actually comes from the power supply for such a device. Other ideas like Star Trek and Warp Bubbles, also semi close to our current understanding of physics at our most advanced levels.

---

@Indy, to some degree, yes, but imagine what else we can do with Quantum Entangled particles. One of our biggest mysteries of science currently is what goes on inside a black hole because we didnt have a way to get information back out, but now with quantum entangled particles surviving the event horizon, it will be theoretically possible to measure what goes on inside a black hole by first, getting one entangled particle into a black hole, then taking measurements of the other entangled particle which provides measurements of what goes on inside a black hole! Massive barrier for science, and I'd say this is Nobel Prize worthy!

TIME TRAVEL

This is one of the other massive things i see that can result from Quantum Entanglement, but yet to be proven. Now Time is not a constant in Einsteins equations. The faster an object goes, the slower it goes through time. Now, take two entangled particles, put one in say the Large Hadron Collider, speed it up to nearly the speed of light, and the twin particle, in my theory, should still be entangled I think, but will allow information to be transmitted between the two particles across some distance in time. Basically, take two particles, shoot one at the speed of light for a minute, then it is separated by time from its twin particle by a minute allowing information via the states of the twins to go back and forth. Take a measurement of one particle one minute into the future, or the other particle one minute in the past! This idea spawned from "Wormholing" as a theorhetical way to time travel!

Sound plausible at all?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Oh, its Eleventy Four divided by Hoover x MC**2! Cant use measures of time because time is not a constant so just swap it out with the only known universal constant, speed of light!
    It drives my wife crazy, when I politely ask her to please turn off the dark bulb.

http://science.slashdot.org/story/15...rs-and-planets

Dark matter may make up 27% of the Universe's energy density, compared to just 5% of normal (atomic) matter, but in our Solar System, it's notoriously sparse. In particular, there's just a nanogram's worth per cubic kilometer, which makes the fact that we've never directly detected it seem inevitable. But recent work has demonstrated that Earth and all the planets leave a "wake" of dark matter where the density is enhanced by a billion times or more. Time to go put those dark matter detectors where they belong: in the path of these dark matter hairs.
    Can Spacetime flow as a substance?
    1776 > 1984

Part 2 is out....

FJB

Damian, particles (matter-waves) or universes, what's the difference?

Multiverses?

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Damian, particles (matter-waves) or universes, what's the difference?

Multiverses?

Well, there goes that, so far, 10:40.... "space would continue to expand more slowly and cool, allowing stars and galaxies to form"

It has been proven more recently than Alan Guths theory, that the universe is still picking up speed to this day.
    FJB

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12