Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris and the Hypocrisy of the West

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

As for why Paris gets news and Beirut little word? Such a large attack has never happened in France since WWII...
    -------------------------
    Whenever the West is attacked and our innocents are killed, we usually wipe the memory bank. Thus, when reporters told us that the 129 dead in Paris represented the worst atrocity in France since the Second World War, they failed to mention the 1961 Paris massacre of up to 200 Algerians participating in an illegal march against France’s savage colonial war in Algeria. Most were murdered by the French police, many were tortured in the Palais des Sports and their bodies thrown into the Seine...
    "France’s unresolved Algerian war sheds light on the Paris attack"
    "The French-Algerian identity of one of the attackers demonstrates how France’s savage 1956-62 war in Algeria continues to infect today’s atrocities."

Paris massacre of 1961

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    1925 is like yesterday when it comes to Abrahamic religions. Muhammad (piss be his name) and his minions are not exactly innocent of murder maiming and theft. They also like slavery and rape too.
    HUH?

SIMPLE QUESTION?

DO THE MUSLIMS HAVE A RIGHT OR DON'T THEY HAVE RIGHT TO RETALIATE FOR SUCH CLAIMS AS THE GRAND THEFT OF PALESTINE IN 1925 - 1949?

YES______________________________________

NO, BECAUSE __________________________________________________ __

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    HUH?

SIMPLE QUESTION?

DO THE MUSLIMS HAVE A RIGHT OR DON'T THEY HAVE RIGHT TO RETALIATE FOR SUCH CLAIMS AS THE GRAND THEFT OF PALESTINE IN 1925 - 1949?

Maybe they do.

Do I have a right to start killing Romans because they enslaved my ancestors a long time ago?

While you are busy justifying the actions of ISIS, justify why they killed the Chinese man last week. Was it because China was attacking Muslims?

Maybe they do.

Do I have a right to start killing Romans because they enslaved my ancestors a long time ago?

While you are busy justifying the actions of ISIS, justify why they killed the Chinese man last week. Was it because China was attacking Muslims?
    Murder has no statute of limitations.

The ethnic cleansing is ONGOING.

"The group has accused China of repressing Muslims in the country’s vast western region of Xinjiang. Some Islamic groups have also criticized China’s support of the Syrian government, which is fighting insurgents in a civil war"

IT IS A FACT THAT THE ZIONUTS INVADED PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINED TO MURDER AND DISAPPEAR PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, AND PALESTINIANS ARE TREATED AS FOREIGNERS IN THEIR OWN LAND; IT IS A FACT THAT THE US INVADED IRAQ IN 1990 AND REMAINED THERE FOR 18 YEARS; IT IS A FACT THAT THE US HAS BEEN SUBSIDIZING THE PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE SINCE 1949:

THE US SHOULD CEASE AND DESIST INTERVENING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    -------------------------

"France’s unresolved Algerian war sheds light on the Paris attack"
    "The French-Algerian identity of one of the attackers demonstrates how France’s savage 1956-62 war in Algeria continues to infect today’s atrocities."

Paris massacre of 1961
    200 is the highest estimate of deaths then. Estimates ranged from 70- 200 (official figure which is certainly low was 40). 130 died in the recent Paris attacks. That was also not an attack on France but police killing demonstrators. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    200 is the highest estimate of deaths then. Estimates ranged from 70- 200 (official figure which is certainly low was 40). 130 died in the recent Paris attacks. That was also not an attack on France but police killing demonstrators. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961
    "Attack on France" is a strawman.

Your words:
    As for why Paris gets news and Beirut little word? Such a large attack has never happened in France since WWII...
    From my post:
    Whenever the West is attacked and our innocents are killed, we usually wipe the memory bank. Thus, when reporters told us that the 129 dead in Paris represented the worst atrocity in France since the Second World War, they failed to mention the 1961 Paris massacre of up to 200 Algerians participating in an illegal march against France’s savage colonial war in Algeria. Most were murdered by the French police, many were tortured in the Palais des Sports and their bodies thrown into the Seine...

Murder has no statute of limitations.

The ethnic cleansing is ONGOING.

"The group has accused China of repressing Muslims in the country’s vast western region of Xinjiang. Some Islamic groups have also criticized China’s support of the Syrian government, which is fighting insurgents in a civil war"

IT IS A FACT THAT THE ZIONUTS INVADED PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINED TO MURDER AND DISAPPEAR PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, AND PALESTINIANS ARE TREATED AS FOREIGNERS IN THEIR OWN LAND; IT IS A FACT THAT THE US INVADED IRAQ IN 1990 AND REMAINED THERE FOR 18 YEARS; IT IS A FACT THAT THE US HAS BEEN SUBSIDIZING THE PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE SINCE 1949:

THE US SHOULD CEASE AND DESIST INTERVENING IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS.

Using your standards then the Jews had every right to attack and take from the Muslims because Muhammad's armies did exactly that to some of their tribes in Medina over 1 thousand years ago. You've justified any crazy act carried out by nutjobs. Feel slighted because someone from your religion was treated badly? Start chopping off heads!

Using your standards then the Jews had every right to attack and take from the Muslims because Muhammad's armies did exactly that to some of their tribes in Medina over 1 thousand years ago. You've justified any crazy act carried out by nutjobs. Feel slighted because someone from your religion was treated badly? Start chopping off heads!
    Yo Vern

This is not a biblical or theological discussion.

Is it not a HISTORICAL FACT that the zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925?

Plain and simple. Over and out.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Maybe they do.

The conflict over the modern Zionist State is not "a long time ago". It's a post-war phenomenon. tl;dr version-Zionists establish kibbutzes in Palestine, multiply extremely quickly. They then decide that they "need" a State for Jews (as opposed to a Jewish State). Therefore, go to the UN (then newly-established) and demand a resolution annexing Israel-Palestine into "Israel". They get it, and Palestinians are displaced en masse. Thus begins decades of fighting and attempts at international diplomacy from the West.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HUH?

SIMPLE QUESTION?

ANOTHER SIMPLE QUESTION?

DO THE FINNISH HAVE A RIGHT OR DON'T THEY HAVE RIGHT TO RETALIATE FOR THE THEFT OF KARELIA IN 1939 - 1940?

YES OR NO?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Rational gaudism - The Philosophy of Reason, Liberty and Maximization of Self-Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudius View Post
    ANOTHER SIMPLE QUESTION?

DO THE FINNISH HAVE A RIGHT OR DON'T THEY HAVE RIGHT TO RETALIATE FOR THE THEFT OF KARELIA IN 1939 - 1940?

YES OR NO?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Rational gaudism - The Philosophy of Reason, Liberty and Maximization of Self-Happiness
    What do Karelians want to do?
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The conflict over the modern Zionist State is not "a long time ago". It's a post-war phenomenon. tl;dr version-Zionists establish kibbutzes in Palestine, multiply extremely quickly. They then decide that they "need" a State for Jews (as opposed to a Jewish State). Therefore, go to the UN (then newly-established) and demand a resolution annexing Israel-Palestine into "Israel". They get it, and Palestinians are displaced en masse. Thus begins decades of fighting and attempts at international diplomacy from the West.
    If you want to jump into this conversation, then understand that I am talking to someone who claims that murder has no statute of limitations and that Muslims can basically use any reason to kill foreign nationals. He has not denied my claim that I have a right to go attack Romans for their past trangressions against my ancestors.

China is not propping up the nation of Israel but he is justifying ISIS murdering Chinese people simply because China will not accept becoming a victim of the caliphate.

If all of this is acceptable by Contumacious, then Jews taking Israel from the Muslims is justified by his own rules since Jews were murdered in Medina over a thousand years ago.

You are living on Indian land and Contumacious says that they have every right to take your scalp.
    Last edited by fr33; 11-24-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Yo Vern

This is not a biblical or theological discussion.

Is it not a HISTORICAL FACT that the zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925?

Plain and simple. Over and out.

Muhammad and his religion are not mentioned in the bible. They came many years after.

If you want to jump into this conversation, then understand that I am talking to someone who claims that murder has no statute of limitations and that Muslims can basically use any reason to kill foreign nationals. He has not denied my claim that I have a right to go attack Romans for their past trangressions against my ancestors.

China is not propping up the nation of Israel but he is justifying ISIS murdering Chinese people simply because China will not accept becoming a victim of the caliphate.

If all of this is acceptable by Contumacious, then Jews taking Israel from the Muslims is justified by his own rules since Jews were murdered in Medina over a thousand years ago.

You are living on Indian land and Contumacious says that they have every right to take your scalp.
    Look pal:

The zionuts transgressions are well documented and contemporaneous:

American Historian Norman G Finkelstein

"The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7"

Benny Morris - A zionut Historian bragging about the success of the Palestinian Holocaust

An Interview with Benny Morris
    by COUNTERPUNCH NEWS SERVICE

Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women. Thus Morris continues to provide crucial documentation for Palestinians fighting the heritage of Al-Nakba, “The Catastrophe.”
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Actually Brits were the scalpers; they were well known for it in Europe. A few tribes only used scalping in certain rites. It wasn't until the Brits were paying $10 a scalp for every Indian man, woman, or child, that the Indians began to incorporate it in their battles- it's called blow-back.
    There is no spoon.

Look pal:

The zionuts transgressions are well documented and contemporaneous:

American Historian Norman G Finkelstein

"The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7"

Benny Morris - A zionut Historian bragging about the success of the Palestinian Holocaust

An Interview with Benny Morris
    by COUNTERPUNCH NEWS SERVICE

Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women. Thus Morris continues to provide crucial documentation for Palestinians fighting the heritage of Al-Nakba, “The Catastrophe.”
    ISIS has never attacked the Zionist state. Keep blaming the Zionists while justifying ISIS's attacks on Europe. You aren't worth debating. You want bloodshed and that's all you care about.

ISIS has never attacked the Zionist state. Keep blaming the Zionists while justifying ISIS's attacks on Europe. You aren't worth debating. You want bloodshed and that's all you care about.
    HUH?

TRY AGAIN, BUT IN ENGLISH.

DON'T BECOME INCOHERENT.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HUH?

TRY AGAIN, BUT IN ENGLISH.

DON'T BECOME INCOHERENT.
    My english is fine. Your demented view on violence is clear to anyone reading this thread. You've blathered on and on about "zionuts" being the best reason for ISIS's actions, yet ISIS has never attacked Israel.

My english is fine. Your demented view on violence is clear to anyone reading this thread. You've blathered on and on about "zionuts" being the best reason for ISIS's actions, yet ISIS has never attacked Israel.
    You have to ask Daesch (ISIS) Saudi Arabian donors why it doesn't attack Israhell. Saudi Arabia wants Assad removed and replaced with a Sunni puppet.

Daesch function in Syria was to depose Assad and allow The Talmudist State to annex Syrian territory.

Because they use the "we are part of the Syrian Resistance" subterfuge the Obama administration provided the same arms and ammunition.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

ISIS only attacks weak or failed states. It is about opportunity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12