Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz, Huckabee, Jindal Attend Insane Anti-Gay Rally

Cruz, Huckabee, Jindal Attend Insane Anti-Gay Rally

Kevin Swanson is a repressed gay.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was actually watching Maddow for a few minutes earlier this week and saw her cover this. And she covered it a lot better than Cenk did in the video above. The guy is an absolute lunatic who advocates executing gay people, and I was surprised any presidential candidates would meet with this scum. I hesitate to post any Maddow videos and am not a fan of her by any means, but this video is pretty interesting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBDbGyv6SIQ
    Last edited by jct74; 11-14-2015 at 01:58 PM.

I seriously doubt the presidential candidates realized he would be advocating what he did.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I can't seem to face up to the facts
    I'm tense and nervous and I
    Can't relax
    I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
    Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
    Qu'est-ce que c'est
    Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
    Run run run run run run run away...

~Talking Heads 1977
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Is he a Reconstructionist? He is an OPC pastor. He might be.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with being "anti-gay". All Christians are "anti-gay".

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    By the way, there is nothing wrong with being "anti-gay". All Christians are "anti-gay".
    Except for the catholic priests.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Except for the catholic priests.
    Roman Catholicism is not Christianity. They aren't Christians.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Kevin Swanson a real Christian?

It is listed as a major denomination in the wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Catholic

Do you believe in executing gay people?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Do you believe in executing gay people?
    No. Being "anti-gay" says nothing about executing homosexuals.

It is listed as a major denomination in the wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity#Catholic
    Who cares? Christianity isn't defined by Wikipedia. It's defined by the Bible alone.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F86B9....6XW.vrxSu1uty
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

So the issue here is that some candidates were at a conference for religious liberty, and there was another guy there at the same conference who supported the death penalty for homosexuals. That's it?

Who cares? Christianity isn't defined by Wikipedia. It's defined by the Bible alone.
    What does the bible say and why catholics do not qualify? Looking at the numbers catholics are the majority - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ber_of_members - your words are starting to sound strange.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope Rand isn't just surrendering the religious right to these other candidates. It's absolutely essential for him to win that segment of the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    So the issue here is that some candidates were at a conference for religious liberty, and there was another guy there at the same conference who supported the death penalty for homosexuals. That's it?
    He was the organizer.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He was the organizer.
    Unless there's some reason to think that participating in the conference implies agreeing with him on that, I still don't see what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Unless there's some reason to think that participating in the conference implies agreeing with him on that, I still don't see what the issue is.

What does the bible say and why catholics do not qualify? Looking at the numbers catholics are the majority - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ber_of_members - your words are starting to sound strange.
    Sounds like he let his anti-Catholic bigotry out of the bag.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Not this again. I'm Catholic. I believe in Jesus Christ. Therefore, I am a Christian.

Now stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Not this again. I'm Catholic. I believe in Jesus Christ. Therefore, I am a Christian.

Now stop it.
    "Believing in Jesus" is not Christianity, especially with how Rome defines it. Believing in the propositions of the gospel is Christianity.

It sounds like you don't want to talk about it right now, but if you ever do, I will talk to you for as long as you want about the difference between the gospel and Roman Catholicism.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Is Kevin Swanson a real Christian?
    I don't know. If he's a Reconstructionist, then he has some unbiblical notions about law and grace. It looks like he holds to the Westminster Confession, and there are problems in that too. I'm not judging anyone in particular, but I am judging the worldviews themselves.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Believing in Jesus" is not Christianity, especially with how Rome defines it. Believing in the propositions of the gospel is Christianity.

It sounds like you don't want to talk about it right now, but if you ever do, I will talk to you for as long as you want about the difference between the gospel and Roman Catholicism.
    Stop it. It's really rude to question other people's faith. That's what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Stop it. It's really rude to question other people's faith. That's what you're doing.
    I thought I was being as nice as I could by saying "it doesn't seem like you want to talk about it now, but anytime you want to talk about it, I would be happy to."

If you want me to deny the gospel by accepting Rome's false gospel, why would you have any respect for me? How could I respect myself by denying my faith?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Ive been, and still am, Roman Catholic my whole life. Last I check, I have considered myself a Christian. I honestly dont know what Sola_Fide is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Ive been, and still am, Roman Catholic my whole life. Last I check, I have considered myself a Christian. I honestly dont know what Sola_Fide is talking about.
    Do you want to talk about it?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Do you want to talk about it?
    Yes, I am honestly curious about why my Roman Catholic faith doesn't qualify as a Christian faith. If it is the whole argument that us Catholics hold all the saints and Mary on ecen ground as Jesus Christ, well that just isnt the case with the Roman Catholic faith. Maybe it is perceived that way by other Christian faiths because there are statues of Saints and such, but that just isnt the case.

In the scheme of things i am just going to go on through life to be the best person I can be to my fellow man, and use this forum for its intent to motivate people to get liberty minded candidates into office. But go ahead and PM me, as I am just curious because I hear it quite a bit from people of other Chriatian faiths.

Is it also strange to say that non-Roman Catholics aren't Christians? Because that is the official position of the Roman Catholic Church.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic